• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

C~Dog

Smash Champion
"smash blue, classic blue, 40 posts per page, top postbit, newest posts first, all of them, whatever! we're nonconfirmists and proud of it. Suck it, sheeple."
If a bunch of non-conformists join a group about being non-conformist, does that make them conformist?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Pokemon Green is just Blue, right? In American culture, we tend to see blue as the opposite of red, though really green is. Just a quick edit when they were shipped and BAM! Pokemon Blue.

Also, congrats on the Raikou.
Meh, when Red and Blue were released in Japan, they had 3 games, instead of 2, so it was Red, Blue and Green, if I remember correctly. Other than that, it played the same, just with some pokemon differences (AKA who you could catch where, so basically the same differences that red and Blue had with each other.).

Also, what is Tri?

EDIT: B- is more of a 'for fun' game than a competitive one. Basically, the point is to break every character as much as possible (within reason) to make them balanced in the end.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
This is Tri, fromundaman:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4XvxNCyUGJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4XvxNCyUGJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Much easier than just putting up a youtube link.

Oh God, it's almost here! I'd better do good in my next exams, I don't want to be worrying about college when I buy this game. D:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I actually don't much care for this remix TBH...
Aww... )=

He should had put the Floats Island remix from Kirby Air Ride.

Most of the people I've asked about PMD have given it positive reviews.
IGN is IGN, anyways. They're as bad as Gamespot.
Nothing besides Edge or Game Informer is as bad as Gamespot, not even IGN. O_o

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Brawl- is RIDICULOUS amounts of fun. Kirby's suck goes across FD and does damage the entire way to the mouth. And unless they changed it, you can't get out of it.

We had a Brawl- tournament at one my of tournaments just to see. It was amazing. Haha.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby true to his game, I'm starting to like the sound of Brawl- more and more. =D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm pretty sure they changed that. I don't remember his inhale being THAT good, though it was buffed.

His Fsmash and Usmash are sex though.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Master ball :mad: I don't even have one yet! I will catch my Pokemon with scrubiness honor!

I had 4 speed balls and none of them worked (they're supposed to be 4x), and then 1 ultra ball did (2x). Makes no sense, but I have Raikou now :D .

MK26, regardless of how (not) serious you were, it now exists.
Oh? You should have had a Master Ball by now...Did you waste it on your Lugia or something? I think you get the Master Ball from Professor Elm, if you must know :).

PZ

Smash Lord
I'm planning on training all my Pokemon to Lvl. 40 before I face her (shouldn't be too hard), and if Victory Road isn't mad easy like in DP and Pt, I'll gain some levels there. *Hopes Lance won't crush his face off*

Edit: These are Lance's Pokemon when you fight him the first time.
Thankyou also might wanna train them to 45 the first elite four has jynx. Auto hitting lovely kiss and high sp att put with medium sp def.

Oh, you'll get ***** by the FIRST guy if you're not prepared. And the Victory Road in that game is the hardest one ever, due to the fact that there are NO trainers there. Except for your Rival at the very end.
Its not the hardest its just ******** that you have no ppl there you can suck some experience off of besides the person youd never in your life lose to.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
I'm very disappointed in you, A1. I thought with your experience with this site, you would know ;).

And fail, big time. I told you there was only one level 50 Pokemon, and that was a Dragonite xD.

EDIT: I've been posting in the Pika social as well, finally. I have to stay on the subject though, I don't want another infraction ;-;.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ehhh... 502 error and other stuff is making me check the boards a little less often, so yeah, blame that :p

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
How does everyone feel about power rankings (either all of smashboards, individual character boards, or regional boards). Just a general feeling about them if you guys wouldn't mind.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
As long as you Kirby's don't eat each other alive, there shouldn't really be a problem with Power Rankings.

If you ran it off of solely tournament results, then there'd be no questions asked. Hopefully.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Who is the best basically. It's usually a top 10 (either regionally, state, or character). There's a panel of experienced users (or mains in the case of character PRs) who confer and talk abt who they consider the best, second best, third best, etc. And then the list gets posted up, ppl see, and (if they aren't emo *****es) it inspires them to do better to make it higher or maintain there ranking.

@ Espy - Did you get that vid off your wii?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
JoWii, I haven't had the time yet.
I can try to get it set up sometime tomorrow.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Ok, well I'm the best active Kirby in TX (I think? I can't remember the last time I got beat in the Kirby ditto or even close, and I don't remember the last time I've seen another Kirby @ a tournament in TX).

But I'm more talking about specifically for the Kirby boards.

@ Espy - Take your time <3, just didn't want you to have forgotten. Plus,...I think the only vid of me online anywhere is of me as a scrubby MK; I'd perfer to have a Kirby vid up.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
There's a videogame club in my high school, and I haven't lost once with Kirby. I don't always play as Kirby though, only whenever I lose with Falcon :p.

I've gone to some local tournies (Nothing serious, just for fun) and I've won a couple with Kirby. Not all of them though, but that's only when they allow Snake and MK into tournies ;-;.

I haven't brawled with anyone in this board. So I'm technically the worst player here :bee:

Tiersie

Smash Ace
We've tried power ranking. A long and darker time ago. Saying it didn't work is quite the understatement. It failed burned rotted and sent to the nastiest chamber in hell. It wasn't pretty.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Ya but PRs are discussed by a # of ppl who can be unbiased, therefore allowing for the best analysis of skill levels.

I think it'd be a good idea. @ the same time, everyone would have to agree upon the making of one (or a majority decision by the ppl who are the most active) and it'd have like...a month or so advance warning to allow for arguments in favor, and other back-up info to be posted to alter your ranking.

Top Bottom