• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

A Killing Ganondorf Dilemma.
i suck
Kill GanonDorf.
much better ^_^

I'm surprised I'm so high up in post count. :)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I've had it with these **********ing kirbies on this **********ing KGD topic!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
It happened to look quite a bit like a Dragonair xD . Lvl 42 and counting...right now I'm just beating the crap out of any Kanto Gym Leader I can get my hands on. I'm on Sabrina and she's kicking my ***:(. Maybe I should've healed before I faced her.

ALSO I CAUGHT SUICUNE. It was a pain, I had to use 20+ ultra balls to catch it >.>

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I had it paralyzed with like 10 health! :mad: I used a bunch of quick balls at the start, a net ball, and later a timer ball. >.>

Entei is still evading my capture :'( . Why is it so god**** hard?! I can't get a Pokemon to False Swipe it either because I don't want to teach that to my strong Pokemon, and my others are too slow.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I think Haunter can learn False Swipe. I know for sure Gligar can.

I would go with Haunter, since it can learn Mean Look, and Roar won't affect it. I think. Gligar would be my second choice since it is a Ground/flying type, which Entei hates.

Unless of course, you have a Mr. Mime....His/Her ability is Soundproof, which makes Roar useless, and it can learn Block.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If you want that Entei, go for Mr. Mime. It takes just a little bit more work, but it pays off big.
You could also just use someone with Taunt and also prevents running away. I'm pretty sure one Pokemon does that...
If not, then yeah, Mr. Mime. lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, Taunt would work, but you'd need to put it on someone who prevents running, like Dugtrio. I'm not sure if Taunt prevents just fleeing the battle.

You'd have to test it.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Screw talking about Pokemon!
I'm catching Lugia right now.

Anyone else keep up with Naruto manga online? >_> I do.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I'm still trying to catch him with my Wobbufett (I paralyzed Entei). Not working...I'm gonna give up soon. xD Right now, I'm going to get some fresh air.

JoWii, I read Naruto! Kabuto looks kinda freaky with his new face. I can't wait for Naruto to meet Killerbee...lulz will be certain to ensue when that happens.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I watched the entire anime of Yu-Gi-Oh in summer '08. It was pretty fun. Especially the fifth season, where there are 3 Bakuras running around.

So, um, Mr.Mime is pretty hard for me to get at this time (only in the Safari Zone, which I don't want to spend a lot of time in, and a Route I won't be able to get to for FOREVER). I could teach a Pokemon False Swipe and then give it a speed-boosting item, I guess...although the long-term solution would be to get a better Pokemon for this job. I don't want to repeat this for the 3 birds >.> .

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Alright starting tomorrow aka Monday as sooooon as it becomes Monday, we're having a contest on the Kirby boards. A super-secret-special prize contest!

Simple rules.

1) Pull in as many ppl as you can through the use of namesearch to win
2) You can't enter another namesearch until the previous namesearch has visited and posted.
ex: If I type Kwekky, I can't type Tatersalad until Kwekky has found the namesearch and posted. If they don't post, you've failed! IF, 2 pages of posts past and your name search hasn't responded, you can attempt a new namesearch but the previous namesearch no longer applies.
3) Namesearch victim canNOT be a Kirby main or secondary(third, fourth, etc.) account and they can't be a KGD frequenter.
4) Don't look for loopholes to these rules or you lose.
Personally, I'd like to see Hiemie come around and say hello to the KGD. Just for the lulz, of course.
I don't even know what a KGD is.
Do I know my namesearchers or what?

Current Score:
Maestro - 1
Everybody Else - 0
NKN and A1 - -1 for alt accounts "friends" ;)

EDIT: Obviously I waived my right to a reattempt as per rule #2 :p

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Those guys aren't going anywhere, they never do O_o.

...It won't be that hard. I already caught 2 of out 3, only Moltres left, and I did that without the use of a Master Ball.

I should get the Action Replay for the DS :).

EDIT: What's this about me having an alt account? I don't have one of those things, that's against the rules ;).

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Off-topic, much?

Anyway, I'd like to share a combo that I discovered with Kirby that I think you're gonna like! Or you're gonna be angry at me because you already know that.

Spike Combo! I'm sure any good Kirby player and people who've played against him knows his dair is a spike. The combo involves you using dair on the foe (off-stage) and the moment you're done, footstool them! That way you can laugh at them to death when they die :laugh:.

Aww, look at that! It's my first post ever in this social<3.

Isn't it cuuute~?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Well I actually have one as well as Espy came through too.

SO!!

Hylian -You should come in here (I have a question abt StL trip)

Btw Kirby friends, did y'all know StLouis is having a tournament on the 24th? It's slightly lower entrance fee and it's not going to be terribly big so the chances of winning go up. PLUS! I'ma be there! >_> Go look @ it if you're in the midwest. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269655

@ A1 - I like the way he looks as well. I'm sad Rock Lee (my favorite) hasn't made more appearances!! I can't wait for Naruto and Killerbee to meet! They'll obviously have a butting of heads.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Psh, MK26, just you wait!

Also, Since I missed responding to this earlier: Yeah, I've seen Kewkky play, and his Kirby is legit.
It's sad though that the only Kirby player who saw me play back when I was decent was YbM, and he was so far out of my league, even back then XD

Sadly, I am poor, incredibly busy (I work every saturday! ARG! I want to go to at the very least locals... OR at least not be scheduled for my own tournament that I requested off a month beforehand and had to cancel ARG!) and St. Louis is kind of out of the way...

BROOKLIN RAGE!

Top Bottom