• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
To be fair, they're also very expensive, and the people you DON'T hear talk about them are the ones who end up disappointed.

I can tell you right now, I was pissed at myself after my 1st tourny, and a couple others since then. I mean, in general I enjoy them, have fun, and improve, but sometimes I just play so badly and lose matches I feel I shouldn't have, and it pisses me off.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
MK26 >_> if you start sabotaging my eventual win, I'll have to create a rule that if your tag has Metaknight's initials in it, you're banned from the game

But I wouldn't do that :]

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Wasn't there a rule about not inviting someone who was already here? Espy was posting here just a few days before this started...

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Fromundaman- Sorta, the rule marked frequenters, like the mains, Dark Energy, Twinkie, etc. Espy posted like....only a handful times across scattered days in the past like...week or two? Hardly frequent.
.....Stop sabotaging my schemes!!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
MK26 is banned. Idk from what but he's banned.

........from life. Hand over your license to live MK26.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
@ A1 - I like the way he looks as well. I'm sad Rock Lee (my favorite) hasn't made more appearances!! I can't wait for Naruto and Killerbee to meet! They'll obviously have a butting of heads.
I don't know who my favorite character is O_o I just hope Sasuke gets killed/stops being a ***** soon. I can imagine Naruto spazzing out at Killerbee once he starts rapping xD .

BROOKLIN RAGE!
<3

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
hey, espy, just out of curiosity...would you consider yourself a regular poster in this thread, at least in the past little while?

Just trying to solve a friendly little...uh, dispute...with JoWii here.

EDIT: also, i will never accept BROOKLYN RAGE as a legitimate catchphrase. that is all

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd rather not get in the middle of this.

Unless there's something awesome in it for me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Naruto sucks dragon balls.

lol.

It could be worse, though.
It could be Bleach.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
OBJECTION!

Dragon Ball had a lot of yelling that you need more power for 20 episodes and that you only get one chance to shoot your giant mega-spirit bomb which is always the same but just looks bigger every time, then you miss/don't kill them every time, and have to start all over again with another move that kills the enemy.

A brief summary of Dragon Ball Z:

Announcer: On the next episode of Dragon Ball Z...!

Goku: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Announcer: Will Goku be able to power up in time? Will the evil *insert villain name here* defeat our heroes and the world? Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Z!

Oh, and every single enemy is the "strongest they've ever faced", and every single time, they say, completely serious and horrified, something along the lines of "We've never fought someone so powerful! He could destroy the entire planet!". Then the next guy comes along... "Unbelievable! To think he's powerful enough to destroy the whole planet! We've never seen power like this!". Continue until the series ends.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
DBZ is like the most repetitive thing ever... well after Saint Seiya.

EDIT: They're still legit.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
OBJECTION!
Overruled!

ITS OVER EIGHT THOOOUUSAAAAAAAND!!!
One of the best internet memes and mistranslations ever. xD

Read the DB manga. It's a great story and you won't regret spending a crapton of time reading all 42 volumes.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I watched it when I was a little kid, and I completely forgot about the entire Cell story. My brother was like "whoa you don't remember?" and summed it up for me, and then a few months later I read the arc. I was like "HOLY ****. THIS IS AMAZING."

With Majin Buu, it seemed Toriyama was squeezing the last bits of story out of his brain...you have Cell, the ultimate villian, made of all the other villians (and good guys) in the series, with a good story leading up to him. And then you have Buu, who has absolutely no connection to any of the earlier sagas. Plotwise, it's not very good, though Vegito can't be bad.

Guys, dont tell

Saucekay
Sasukebowser
Sasuke the Sheik Main

that you think Naruto sucks.
o plzzz let me win

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Does not like Dragon Ball Z. Does not like Inuyasha. Does not like Naruto... Does not like MOST anime like this.

In my defense the first anime I ever watched was Serial Experiments: Lain... And the second was Chobits. Ehehehe. I'm a girl.

The first (and only) anime I've ever watched (not counting Pokemon >_>) was Elfen Lied. That was pretty good, but now I'm planning on starting Cowboy Bebop. I have no idea what it's about, but it has the word bebop in it, so it must be good. :)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Cowboy Bebop is the ****. It's one of the few Adult Swim anime's I actually enjoy on anime night.

(Yes, I saw it before it was on Adult Swim. :p)

Suspect

Smash Hero
DBZ
Ronin Warriors
YuYu Hakusho
Darker Than Black
X
Shadow Skill
Vampire Hunter D
Oh my Goddess
Tenchi
Rurouni Kenshin (sp)

Cowboy Bebop is the ****. It's one of the few Adult Swim anime's I actually enjoy on anime night.

(Yes, I saw it before it was on Adult Swim. :p)
I'm just hoping it has good bebop in it. That's it. Plot? Character development? Don't even care. I just want my Jazz. It's good to hear from someone that I won't be wasting my time with it at least. :)

Top Bottom