• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I have read the entire manga at least 2 times, and have especially concentrated on the post-King Piccolo Arcs. While I have not viewed most non-canon (such as Garlic Jr. and other movies), I do have some experience in them, including Bojack Unbound, Broly the Legender Super Saiyan, Fusion Reborn, and both Cooler films (in no particular order). Specifically, I maintain the view that DB is the best manga of all time, which the prosecutor, Fromunda Man, disagrees with.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
(Wait, isn't Nick the prosecuter, making A1 the defendant? I believe BBQTV was your defense attorney, but I lost track)

Hmm... It would seem that this Kirby's claim to knowledge is quite evident. Is there any startling, sudden evidence that would completely change my opinion, such as a lack of knowledge of said series? Perhaps an obscure scene or dialogue?

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Vegeta did not come into question during my testimony. Also, it is my personal opinion that Gohan (Cell Games Saga) is very epic, what with his surpassing of Goku (or, as you may prefer to call him, Kakarotto), so much as to be more in my favor than the Saiyan prince, Vegeta.

*Points and laughs at fromundaman with his newly-granted privilege*

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
*is watching the trial, sipping some unnamed tropical drink from outside the courtroom"

... Wait, what?
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pTwkH3prwzE&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pTwkH3prwzE&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Vegeta is very awesome. From his introduction, he shows how ruthless and awesome he is, killing his own partner because he couldn't fight. He also gives impressive-sounding names to his moves, many of which are only used once in the canon (Galick Gun, Final Flash, etc.). He also is the father of Trunks, without whom there would have been no alternate timelines and the androids would have ruled the world. Trunks again saves the world when he fuses with Goten during the Buu Saga and fights Super Buu, though Gotenks' cockinesss proves to be a weakness for the Z-Fighters. Finally, at the end of the Kid Buu Saga, he recognizes that Goku will always be ahead of him.

Gohan is also very awesome. From the age of 5, he shows that he has an immense power hidden deep inside of him, as shown when Raditz takes his power level at around 700. He fights alongside the Z-Warriors as a child and defeats Cell at the age of 10, the youngest person (at the time) to achieve the SSJ form and the first to achieve the SSJ2. Finally, all of his hidden potential is unlocked during the Buu Saga, and he becomes the strongest character in the series unaided by fusion or absorption. His hair style is also very beast throughout the series.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
(For the record, I edited my spelling error before A1)

Overruled.

And Mr. Nicholas, the defendant raises a point. He was never questioned on the specific topic when the testimony took place. If you wish to hold him to said information, it would require a seperate testimony upon question.

And from this Ninja'd testimony, I believe that we can disregard the claim that Mr. A1 is not aware of said character's awesomeness.

Are there any more cross-examinations, Mr. Nicholas?

BBQTV

Smash Master
so why am a defending my client? i'm not just an attorney but an attorney at lawl

BBQTV

Smash Master
wait isnt a1 my client? why would i cross examine him? you have to give evidence and a witness against whatever crime my client did

BBQTV

Smash Master
OBJECTION! the prosecution threatens me with ****!!!!!! i can object to **** right? right?

BBQTV

Smash Master
OBJECTION! i object my client's whishs. i think im up to the task

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I am in court to testify as to why Dragon Ball is the best manga ever, but so far, I have only been questioned on my knowledge of said series.

Your Honor, I request that this recess be extend for at least 10 more minutes, on the grounds that my mom's asking me to do some vacuuming.

BBQTV

Smash Master
agreed. my client needs more time for preparations as he is not ready

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Hey! I am perfectly ready. Perhaps we should postpone the trial until Fromunda Man no longer has work. However, I have to leave at 7 tonight for religious reasons and don't know if/when I can get back.

Edit: The title is all wrong! There is no DBZ manga! The entire manga is called Dragon Ball. Everyone just decided to cal Raditz onward Dragon Ball Z.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
You didn't read the previous pages, did you?

We were holding a Phoenix Wright-esque court case to decide whether or not A1 really knows everything about the Dragon Ball (Z?) series/manga as he/she claimed to (I believe that's what it was) with NKN prosecuting, and the honorable Judge Tater presiding.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Didn't feel like reading the page yet. =P

I'm reading it now. ^_^;

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Okay... I'm very curious.... I hope someone can answer this question for me...

WHY THE HELL IS THERE MUSIC PLAYING ON IN THIS THREAD!!! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!!!?

Top Bottom