• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
WHY THE HELL IS THERE MUSIC PLAYING ON IN THIS THREAD!!! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!!!?
Sparta! Mods can put movies (youtube vids) into the threads, and they can also shrink them down to have no size, leaving just the audio. He had a bunch of Kirby remixes on a few pages ago xD .

And hello, Y.B.M., long time, no post. Nice to see one of the "Top Kirbies" actually say something for once.
I post here all the time and no one ever thanks me. D:
jk

We can still have the trial! It doesn't have to stop! I can be back on SWF in ~ 1/2 hour, and tomorrow.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX7KY6IjgDY#

The scenes are form the Japanese version, (you know when you see, lol). To me it's a lot better, the only thing that's the same are basically the voice actors and the names.

O_o now I see...Wait, I should have known that, I read the manga.

Well, this is it, guys. My 1000th post. And I wanted it to be on my favorite thread, too<3. This has been my biggest dream ever since I joined Smashboards, and I'm glad this was completed today :). I won't ever forgot this as long as I am on this site ^_^.

OH HELL YES IM A SMASH LORD NOW! WHAT, WHAAAT :D. Oh, and thanks for posting Viper<3.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Moderator is way better than being a TWiNK! Hero of the Winds!. ;)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Two can play that game, Kewkky. <object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NxF4oewxDyg&NR=1&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NxF4oewxDyg&NR=1&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Arcade

Smash Ace
This music is confusing me. The Rocket Boss wants Pikachu? I thought it was just Jesse, James, and Meowth that wanted him. And the song sounds like it belongs in a musical... a bad musical.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeah, that wasn't me, it was STRAKED and his poor sense of music.

Yeah, get that sense of music a job.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Get sonic music on here.... >.>

You know like uhhh City Escape, or Windy Valley (In the Air)

This song that's playing now is crap and belongs in High School Musical somewhere.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Judging by the Pokemon Music... I guessing the news about Pokemon Black and White has just been heard around the globe. XD

I hope that game is not the same concept as the older ones, (getting eight badges, fighting the bad guys with "team" name etc). But my biggest hopes is once again, Kirby Wii will show in E3 this year.... me being a Kirby fan that wants a new Kirby game after how many years. ._.

Top Bottom