• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Espy and Frenchie- since I just thought all the legendaries were uber (not actually knowing anything bout competitve other than what you guys talk about) I just assumed Suicune and Entei were under that header, not Dargonite and Tyranitar.

At the same time, that team is like....a team you want if you DONT wanna try hard to beat the game.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

C~Dog

Smash Champion
So I went to a major on the weekend. I got 3rd in my pools (out of 3), and then proceeded to place 9th in the bracket of 24. I also placed 7th/18 in teams, losing the the top 2 teams that were there.

Overall I'm pretty happy with how i played in the bracket; the matches i lost were close. In pools I was playing really badly though, and was lucky to get out, so I am glad that I played better the next day for brackets and doubles.

I'm very tired. x.x

Tiersie

Smash Ace
****, how boring can topics get around here.

Just a heads up A1, Red's Pikachu is quite easily his worst pokemon and will be ko's by anything even semi powerful. Also I don't see how you guys have the patience and dexterity to continue grinding up those pokemon, I know I sure as hell can't anymore. Probably the result of over 30 playthroughs and countless hours of ev training and IV breeding.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You EV trained and IV bred at all?

You poor, poor sap.

PokeSav is the way to go.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Ohyes I do sav now. But I spent the better part of a year on the smogon forums resulting in this trading thread. But eventually I just quit breeding and started saving pokes and focus more on battling. I should really get back into that sometime.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Hi Kirbeh boards in which I have ignored for so long. Sorry bout all of that but I was going through very tumultuous time which has made me a better man. Girlfriend woes, bad economy for post grad job searching woes, money woes, Sallie Mae sending ninjas to my house to collect student loan payment woes, kitten woes and so on and so forth. From here on in I'll try to dedicate some time of my busy day of the advancement of Kirby's metagame and keep up the tournament results thread. Look for an update tomorrow sometime. Also give me some ideas on how to make it better, it looks a bit drab IMO. I'm also a bit annoyed that crashboards is down and I'm stuck reading smashboards instead.

tl;dr version: I'm back to help/make posts in random KGD topics.

edit: just drank a half gallon of prune juice to cleanse my bowels.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I think the board has died a bit more because the pages move so fast now and it's either pokemon talk or trolling. I don't mind, since it's amusing some of the time but uh,...that's what I figure is the reason.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Speaking of pokemans, apparently the talk of the 5th gen. Pokemon Black & White weren't April Fool's. Give you one guess at what us crazy Americans are gonna think once it's announced for a U.S. release.

Hint: It involves ugly, middle-aged, "irked" moms convinced that pokemon is both demonic and teching our children (INSERT ANSWER [not Kirbicide] HERE)

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
1. I don't pay attention, I just knew that it was recent.
2. The insert was "rascism". Here in America, everybody is always anal about SOMETHING, and the tiniest racial reference/joke works up a storm. Assuming that it was directed at a minority, nobody cares if you bash whites. Doesn't make sense to me.

BBQTV

Smash Master
i think its time we had a phoenix wright discussion. dont you think?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So I herd Ganondorf > Kirby.
Legend of the Stars >>>>>>>>>> Lord of Evil! Know this **** forever! )=<

It took hours in my job interview..... and I have two more interviewers later on this week....... stupid near 21 birthday. >.<

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I'm not going to bother IV/EV breeding/WHAT THE **** EVER until I decide to play it semi-competitively or something. Otherwise, the lucky Larvitar I choose to train is on my team.

I'm up for a return to the DB court case, but it looks like it won't happen...

Welcome back, Jiovanni! Hope we can do something to advance Kirby's metagame :( .

No one's talking about SWF being down for maintenance...does that mean I'm the only one who got that? >.>

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Nope it's been down periodically for everyone here in Aus.

Also, I can't wait for Pokemon Grey. >_>

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Updated Diddy thread w/ summary; I hate this 502 and maintaince crap left and right because it slows things down as far as discussion. Why did smashboards have to have a car accident leading to minor tumors developing throughout it's mal-shaped head?!

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I'm not going to bother IV/EV breeding/WHAT THE **** EVER until I decide to play it semi-competitively or something. Otherwise, the lucky Larvitar I choose to train is on my team.

I'm up for a return to the DB court case, but it looks like it won't happen...

Welcome back, Jiovanni! Hope we can do something to advance Kirby's metagame :( .

No one's talking about SWF being down for maintenance...does that mean I'm the only one who got that? >.>
I got that as well. Stupid SWF...

I'm willing to give the case another go, it was fun being random :). Oh A1, I go to the guy at the Battle Frontier to tell me how good my Po-Kay-Mons are. That's only if you beat the game though, which I believe you did :).

I like the part where SWF says that the website will be up (and better than ever!!) in their maintenance message.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
my trolling is legit
Well it's not like he's a part of anything here. If anything it's just a few random kirby mains worshiping him here and there, but the smart mainers know better than that and know YbM is better just because he looks like Will Smith cuz he talks to us omg ☺☺☺ because of his tourney record in our heads the Tournament Results forum.. ;)

Gnes

Smash Master
Hmm...so things that have changed since i've been gone

Kewkky is a mod-

Seems about it...Has the metagame advanced at all, im thinking of playing kirby in mid tier tourneys kekeke

Top Bottom