• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Last NEW one was Squeak Squad back in '06 IIRC.
Last new images of the new Kirby game? Too long ago. D:

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I'm so glad I do 90% of my smashboard reading on my phone. It doesn't load the music so I haven't actually heard anything anyones put up. Bwahahahahaha!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
So, um...I CAN'T HERE SOUND ON ANY OF MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS. Is it just my computer, or some youtube problem?

It's a shame; I was gonna watch some of the more awesome moments of the best manga ever, and I like them to have sound.

Edit: I can't here anything on Viddler either, but I CAN here all those annoying beeping noises my computer makes to assure me that everything is working properly.

**** YOU, Bill Gates.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I dislike work sooo much sometimes.

I missed all the PW and DBZ talk. Well at least tomorrow I have off; if the trial starts again, I'm juror #1.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Grah! 502 error, go die in a fire.

Also...

Foolish fools, there's been a mistrial, and the prosecution demands the defendant be retried under fairer circumstances (AKA Monday since I work all day tomorrow practically) so that he can be proved to be the guilty fool he is.

Judge, reschedule the trial!

Tiersie

Smash Ace
So, um...I CAN'T HERE SOUND ON ANY OF MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS. Is it just my computer, or some youtube problem?

It's a shame; I was gonna watch some of the more awesome moments of the best manga ever, and I like them to have sound.

Edit: I can't here anything on Viddler either, but I CAN here all those annoying beeping noises my computer makes to assure me that everything is working properly.

**** YOU, Bill Gates.
How is this Bill Gates' fault? You probably just don't have your speakers plugged in or something. I can assure you my youtube is working just fine.

Also, the verb you want to use is "to hear".

A1lion835

Smash Champion
How is this Bill Gates' fault? You probably just don't have your speakers plugged in or something. I can assure you my youtube is working just fine.

Also, the verb you want to use is "to hear".
It's Bill Gates' fault because I have Windows Vista, and as I said, I can here some noises perfectly fine, just not the ones I want to >.> .

I need to get grammarnazi'd at some point:laugh:.

Also, I have school next week (break was this week). I can be on SWF on Monday after 4 PM.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's Bill Gates' fault because I have Windows Vista, and as I said, I can hear some noises perfectly fine, just not the ones I want to >.> .

I need to get grammarnazi'd at some point:laugh:.

Also, I have school next week (break was this week). I can be on SWF on Monday after 4 PM.
fix'd.

I hope you learned your lesson, little man! :mad:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
If I could do whatever I wanted with my mod powers, I'd try merging posts from 2+ different people to see what would happen...

Wanna learn how to be a better player in Brawl and other fighting games? Click here!

Wanna learn how to be a better player in Brawl and other fighting games? Click here!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
OMFG I CAUGHT ENTEI AND LATIOS. WITHOUT YOUR MR.MIME!

I caught this Lvl. 49 Wobbufett in Cerulean Cave and caught Entei (he didn't use Roar in like 15 turns of battle O_o) and then I captured Latios easy with the Wobbuffett (first battle, 2 minutes, 3 ultra balls). Got a Larvitar (now Lvl. 33 Pupitar) I'm training it to become a Tyranitar and put it on my team. My Dragonite's Lvl. 58 (aiming to train most of my team to 60 and then start exploring Mount Silver). How I envision my team for fighting Red:

Dragonite
Tyranitar
Typhlosion
Suicune
Raikou
Latios/Snorlax/Entei/Dewgong/F.E.A.R. Rattata

Snorlax because of its tanking ability, Entei because it has high stats (but I already have Typhlosion for fire...), Dewgong because it's Water/Ice, and F.E.A.R. so that I can easily take out one of Red's super-buff Pokemon (probably Pika). Yea, I'm not using Mewtwo or Ho-oh (both of which I have), I don't wanna use insta-win legendaries against the strongest in-game character, I want a challenge!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I will prevent my self from posting large post now... you pretty much know why. T_T

Also is it me, or is fighting Zelda on both online and offline has gotten easier? O_o

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Zelda is just...... Very predictable. :|

One of my friends has a pretty mean Zelda, he even knows the timing needed to spike MKs out of SL when they wanna snap the edge, AND HE GRABS OMFG... But lately, it's been extremely freaking hard for him to get close to me. If I get fsmashed, I just leave up pressed and I'll automatically SDI out. His usmashes are predictable cuz he's got to be close to me in order to do it. The only thing Zelda has that bothers us is her dtilt>dsmash, other tilts, and jab... And they're not really a bother either since we have to be right in front of her face anyway.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I want a challenge, so I'm NOT using my Lvl. 70 legendaries. I just can't leave the dogs/cats/gerbils out of my team D: they're so awesome! And don't forget that I have two non-legendaries for the 6th slot. I also want to train mah Pokemon a lot, and can't do that with ZOMG LVL. 70 WILD POKEMANZ.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I DON'T want a challenge, so I'm using my legendaries. I just can't leave the dogs/cats/gerbils out of my team D: they're so awesome! And don't forget that I have two MORE! legendaries for the 6th slot. I also don't want to train mah Pokemon a lot, and I don't have to with ZOMG LVL. 70 WILD POKEMANZ.
Fixed for accuracy.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
JoWii has discovered all my deep, dark secrets! I want to kill befriend every Pokemon that exists, and then make them act friendly in controlled environments so I can have friendship. AND THEN I WILL USE MY UNDEAD ZOMBIE BABBIES TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD...With Friendship<3!!
My, my, there's alot of love in that statement<3.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Zelda is just...... Very predictable. :|

One of my friends has a pretty mean Zelda, he even knows the timing needed to spike MKs out of SL when they wanna snap the edge, AND HE GRABS OMFG... But lately, it's been extremely freaking hard for him to get close to me. If I get fsmashed, I just leave up pressed and I'll automatically SDI out. His usmashes are predictable cuz he's got to be close to me in order to do it. The only thing Zelda has that bothers us is her dtilt>dsmash, other tilts, and jab... And they're not really a bother either since we have to be right in front of her face anyway.
Brawl- Zelda is a lot of fun though, and actually really good for practicing spacing in general in any version of Brawl.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
@ A1- You want a challenge....so you're using Suicune, Raikou and POSSIBLE Latios or Entei?

/fail.
I find it rather funny that you mentioned two UU pokemon (Raikou and Entei), but didn't mention Tyranitar or Dragonite. ^^;

/fail?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Wasn't the... No that was the red ranger. Never mind. :chuckle:

I wanna be pink! Yeah! Go go pink ranger!

It's too bad y'all can't come to my tourney this month. It's a special Brawl- emphasis tourney. :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I find it rather funny that you mentioned two UU pokemon (Raikou and Entei), but didn't mention Tyranitar or Dragonite. ^^;

/fail?
I typed a post saying the same thing, but it got 502'd. Thank goodness someone else picked up the slack.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You need to learn to pivot grab->Bthrow those 502s. :o

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I swear to god, this HAS to be a troll post.

Otherwise, it's a lost cause, SkyPirate.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I have the 8001st post in this thread!
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v19/c008/12.html
(Yes, I am really tired, and YES, I'm going to bed now. But I couldn't go before getting this post).

I guess I should also post something on-topic so the mean, mean, evil mod guy thing who's less cool than me Lord Kewkky doesn't infract me. Um...Pokemanz. Lol.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You actually spelled my name right! I'll disregard your late spamming and have mercy on you... How many infractions have given you already? Like ~15? Well this one's 'on the house', as you youngsters say. ;D

Top Bottom