• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I hate you and your movies which you have shrunken down so as to not be visible. :mad:

Maybe we can get Straked :mad: in here to stop you.
That's us mods' special way of communication. We make special text that only other mods can see, and special videos that only mods can pop up to see.

i wonder if he's buying it

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I randomly searched for a remix of a Kirby song, from Dreamland stages, and it popped up. Sooo, I put it here. even though I think boss battle medleys are cooler

Ladybug

Smash Lord
It wasn't a big enough tourney. Y.b.M and Chu weren't there. I think a lot of the prob was was the huge entry fee since it was tacked onto an anime con and the fact there was no Melee which lost a lot of people.

PUNCH YO GATEWAY IN THE FACE! :D Hahahahahaha <3

Tiersie

Smash Ace
*Looks at Ladybug's text thingy under the name* (what do you call that? I have never known.)

Oh so thát's where the whole wubs thing came from. (?)

And yes that was WHOBO2. Also Ladybug wasn't there to commentate so the whole thing got less epic. Although DMG did some pretty awesome commentating.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Yes I beat Ally.
Yes I DID Kirbicide M2K in friendlies (I showed him THE ANSWER!!)

and no, I didn't make it out of pools by one match of one set. It was so even and I just couldn't beat his Peach.

All in all, definitely fun.

And I saw San beat Xyro; and Xyro proceeded to hand him $100.....in monoply money.

Edit: The venue fee if you pre-reg was $35. If not, $50.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I feel little bad because I don't know who this Jowii is even though he is good enough to beat Ally >_> Does he have any vids on youtube or something?

So at my tourney yesterday I placed 3rd in teams and 9th in singles. I lost to an MK and a G&W, who are the 3rd and 5th highest ranked players in my state, and I got the matches recorded so I can get them critiqued here :D:D:D:D:D

Also, I may have convinced another player to use Kirby; it was the last game, we were 1-1, I choose PS1. It was close, then I kill him first (he plays Sonic and is the 4th best player in the next state over, where they have no decent kirbys), and when he gets back, the first thing he does is run to me, I grab and Uthrow into the windmill and kirbycide him xD

EDIT: JoWii! Do you have videos of your kirby anywhere???

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
You would need to post in a lot of places to get a 1,000 right now. =P
I know that ;_;. I mainly post here 90% of the time, since I know my post count will go up...I post sparingly at the Falcon boards, and spend a good bit of time at Forum Games, which don't give me any post counts at all :urg:.

Jowii, I'm really happy I know you. Somewhat :D.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Nah I don't C-dog. BUT! (Btw I beat Espie, TX's best Sonic -avoids namesearch-) on said Sonic main's Wii I have a random friendly he said he'd upload for me.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yes I beat Ally.
Yes I DID Kirbicide M2K in friendlies (I showed him THE ANSWER!!)
I guess Ally underestimated the pink puff. =P

You and Gates are the heroes of this world for showing THE ANSWER is still the answer. =3

and no, I didn't make it out of pools by one match of one set. It was so even and I just couldn't beat his Peach.

All in all, definitely fun.
Awww. Who's Peach was it?

And I saw San beat Xyro; and Xyro proceeded to hand him $100.....in monoply money.

Edit: The venue fee if you pre-reg was $35. If not, $50.
I guess money matches turn to gambling for that money that high. O_o

The venue makes me feel broke. )=

So at my tourney yesterday I placed 3rd in teams and 9th in singles. I lost to an MK and a G&W, who are the 3rd and 5th highest ranked players in my state, and I got the matches recorded so I can get them critiqued here :D:D:D:D:D
Did that Meta Knight do gay things? Did that G&W did hax moves like get Judgment 9 in the first start of the match? x_x

Good stuff on your placements.

Also, I may have convinced another player to use Kirby; it was the last game, we were 1-1, I choose PS1. It was close, then I kill him first (he plays Sonic and is the 4th best player in the next state over, where they have no decent kirbys), and when he gets back, the first thing he does is run to me, I grab and Uthrow into the windmill and kirbycide him xD
Yes, we need more Kirby players, so far all over the boards I only here at least two names, which we pretty much know right now. XD

I wish it would be easy to Ninja Spike Sonic on Pokemon Stadium, Sonic seems to have no trouble with the transformations on that stage.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Nice going there (to both JoWii and C-dog)! I can't wait to check the videos out. :D

The only Sonic main I played against when I was at Pound4 (and it was just one match) was someone named "Shadow". I don't know if it was the MK mainer Shadow and he said he was an ex-Sonic main, or some other shadow... But it was an awesome match that was very freakin close and we went to last hit and I lost, but him and his friends acknowledged my skill level cuz of how intense the fight was. I was grabbing him out of his spindashes, teching his dthrows, airdodging through his killmoves, it was awesome. Sonic's speedy self makes for enjoyable matches, in my opinion. :D

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Viper- The Peach was Castro, San Antonio's peach. I rushed things, approached incorrectly when I didn't need to. And he got a f'n beam sword.

@ Kwekky- The said video on said Sonic main's Wii isn't of me vs. said Sonic main. It's of someone else either playing snake or diddy. It was just a funny friendly.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I guess I should get out of my comfort zone and visit the other boards :). I guess what I'm really afraid of the most is getting infracted again >_<. I mean after all, you get away with so many things here, you forget there are some things you can't do.

This picture has nothing to do with what I'm talking about ^_^.

Yes we can!
Catch them all.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Alright starting tomorrow aka Monday as sooooon as it becomes Monday, we're having a contest on the Kirby boards. A super-secret-special prize contest!

Simple rules.

1) Pull in as many ppl as you can through the use of namesearch to win
2) You can't enter another namesearch until the previous namesearch has visited and posted.
ex: If I type Kwekky, I can't type Tatersalad until Kwekky has found the namesearch and posted. If they don't post, you've failed! IF, 2 pages of posts past and your name search hasn't responded, you can attempt a new namesearch but the previous namesearch no longer applies.
3) Namesearch victim canNOT be a Kirby main or secondary(third, fourth, etc.) account and they can't be a KGD frequenter.
4) Don't look for loopholes to these rules or you lose.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Can we use names from people outside of our boards? Man, the 1st rule sounds awesome... I for one wouldn't warn/infract anyone for doing something us Kirbies will be socializing with in the Kirby social.

Oh man, we should post lots of names to see who posts here out of all those names.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
See Kwekky, I thought of that so I made the 2nd rule to counter, otherwise I'd hit up the name of every top 10 in their respective PRs plus all the trolls and call it a day. This way, it's harder to wallOfNames win.

I think it's a good idea.

And it has to be from ppl outside our tthread unless they're realllly wellknown.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
aww, man... Fine. :(

I'm gonna start lurking for the guys who namesearch the most in these forums right now.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
*Looks at Ladybug's text thingy under the name* (what do you call that? I have never known.)

Oh so thát's where the whole wubs thing came from. (?)

That's the :3.

And yes, the wubs on the stream were because Bwett signed on and was talking and I wub him. :p It's really just the annoyingly cute way of saying "love". Haha. His custom title is "She wubs me :3".

And yes that was WHOBO2. Also Ladybug wasn't there to commentate so the whole thing got less epic. Although DMG did some pretty awesome commentating.
I'm sorry. We have a stream at Phase, I will post the link for the next one and you can get on there and I will commentate. Haha. <3 Apparently at some point DMG was telling Bwett how to "make me feel better" live on the stream. X|

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Ally is **** if he can't beat a Kirby, especially a super scrubby one like JoWii. Man, Ally sucks. I bet I could beat him.
VVVVVVVVVV
That sentence has no seriousness at all in it.

JoWii, how do you define "2 pages?" 30 posts? Or can you post at the bottom of 1 15-post page, then have 1 page go by, and then post on the next one? That would also be a pain for people (me) who have 40 posts per page.

Gnes is a good diddy, but he couldn't beat that one MK on stream.

OMG WHAT A SCRUB! i'm not serious at all im just playin the game dont sue :o

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Hm...2 pages is defined as like.....30 posts.

And I meant to say midnight Sunday turning into Monday CENTRAL STANDARD TIME. Bwuahhaha, I <3 TX

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yes I did but I'm fine, thanks for asking. =)
It was severe in the Mexicali region. I'm in southern San Diego which is like 130 miles away and I felt it. Imma quote myself on this.
I was out in my backyard using recreational substances when that 7.2 quake (also known as "getsuyoobi" in Japan) hit Baja/Socal.
Legit.
*Hi-5's Prime and Espy for their performance at WHOBO in Low tier dubz.*
EDIT: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Naruto.
I heard there really hasn't been any severe structural damage reported besides this one house collapsing. I think two deaths have been reported from that. People are on alert since this could be a warning for "the big one" the Californias have been waiting for.

There was an earthquake in Cali now?

Man... I'm so out of it. :/ At least everyone's okay, as far as I'm concerned.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well nice going Tierse, you flooded the music out by single-posting! :mad:

Top Bottom