• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Don't die for a little over 2 weeks.

Oh, and try not getting overly drunk. We discuzzed that a while ago.
Fair enough. I can't handle the taste of alcohol of any kind, worst thing I ever tasted. I should be more active and not miss discussions. )=

Edited: Just replayed Kirby Dreamland 2 for GB, and I forgot how awesome Dark Matter looked like in his first form, they should had made more final bosses like him in the Kirby series. )=

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im the same way viper. I joke about drinking it, but truth is i rarely drink the stuff. Even then it has to be freshly prepared liquor or liquor that is sweet tasting

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I dislike drinking as well...... But since the girl I like likes drinking, I've learned that one or two drinks aren't difficult to pass... We're planning staying in my family's beach house the week after this one, and the people invited keep repeating over and over how much they'd like to get drunk, and IMO it's better to get drunk in my own house than getting drunk somewhere else.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
If you don't like the taste of alcohol, best thing to drink are Mikes. It's low alcohol content so you can have a few and be fine and it tastes like carbonated lemonade or pomegranate juice. I -hate- the taste, but I love those. :D

Oh and Patron Margaritas. Holy crap those make me happy. :D

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i do drink mikes actually, the lemonade stuff? hell yea the raspberry stuff is kicken rad

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I like Smirnoff Ice's Green Apple flavor... But that's about it. Everything else I can live without tasting.

What I hate... Are hard drinks. I hate the warm feeling you get while you swallow each gulp. And then my eyes get slower... I'm a guy who's ALWAYS on the move, so having my senses slow down is very uncomfortable.

I flat out hate alcohol/drugs and everything about them.

I know tons of people that have been ****ed up by them, and everytime I see people going out to bars and drinking/smoking their lives away, I get depressed.

I don't mind a casual drink or two among friends, maybe for the sake of cheers or to loosen up a small bit, but when people drink to get drunk, it makes facepalm and want to leave. I hate it when girls drink/smoke because IMO it can make even the prettiest of girls unattractive.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lol the stuff i use to need for my adhd[not the player] messed me up pretty good

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Bet you can't guess my name and location (hint: I've said my location before on these boards).

And alcohol and drugs are really disgusting to me, although obviously I don't have much experience...but I walk past smokers and I'm like "go give someone else lung cancer" >.>

...On a sort of insensitive note, I've gotten both Raikou and Entei to extremely low health in SS and can't manage to catch them. :(

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
no no man adderal is like the weirdest **** to ever go into my body
Adderall, huh?

I think Strattera is OK for ADHD/ADD. Doesn't have those nasty side-effects that Ritalin/Adderall have... The only downide is it might make you think suicidal thoughts, but that's it.

Man, my nose is stuffed, so I can't de-pressurize my ears by yawning. I feel like I'm listening to everything through some long glass tubes, everything is so far away...

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I don't mind a casual drink or two among friends, maybe for the sake of cheers or to loosen up a small bit, but when people drink to get drunk, it makes facepalm and want to leave. I hate it when girls drink/smoke because IMO it can make even the prettiest of girls unattractive.
This. I never drink to get drunk it's always just a few drinks casually.

I'm about to say "**** it" and go to the ER. I'm in so much pain right now. :(

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm about to say "**** it" and go to the ER. I'm in so much pain right now. :(
DO it. It's not worth the wait. If you can do something to take the pain away, as long as it's legal, I'd say DO IT. I would do it, looking back at myself in the future and realizing I didn't have to take the pain back then would be frustrating, to say the least.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Yeah it's just I try not to spend the money until I have no choice. :(

I just noticed your title and I laughed because there was an animal shelter that just opened recently and they had a big to-do and had food catered by Outback. :p

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Adderall, huh?

I think Strattera is OK for ADHD/ADD. Doesn't have those nasty side-effects that Ritalin/Adderall have... The only downide is it might make you think suicidal thoughts, but that's it.

Man, my nose is stuffed, so I can't de-pressurize my ears by yawning. I feel like I'm listening to everything through some long glass tubes, everything is so far away...
took that, and had problems sleeping. Adderall is a controlled form of speed and is a controlled substance by law. So if you see a smasher taking it illegally you should def grill their ***.

Adderall actually made me more edgey like i was pms'ing all the time O_o..yea i could concentrate, however i couldnt sleep because my mind would never shut up. Same thing applies to Strattera. My doctor was like, well you can take strattera at night since it'll make you sleepy. I did and my mind never shut up so....that didnt work lol but i still got drowsy from it

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Mmmm, their steaks are very good... When I went to Pound4, I ate at an Outback on Orlando's airport. I don't remember what steak it was, but part of me wanted to embed the flavor in my mind for quick-access forever.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sx4BKx-HouY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sx4BKx-HouY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I haven't had an american/australian style steak in a while.
And my name's Javier Antonio Cortés Gratacós... "Javier Antonio" sounds like some soap opera name, "Cortés" is spanish, and "Gratacós" is greek apparently... So I'm an european at heart... Then again, didn't we all come from Europe? ARMADA MY BROTHER!
My last name Is Cortéz Romero. You got the Cortés with an "S" like Hernan Cortés while I got the Portuguese variant with a "Z." Also, my name also sounds like a name some dude in a novela would have so my mom made fun of me and my recent ex since our names sounded like novela names. Mi jefa hacia chistes bien mamones >.<

The only steaks I really like are the ones my Mom cooks. Afterall, nothing is better than your mother's cooking.

It's like.... they are made... WITH LOVE!!!!!!!!11

Oh and Ladybug, I recommend you just go to the ER. If you feel that the pain is getting worse, or just flat out not going away, just get it checked. I remember a few weeks ago when I went to the hospital, I had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I thought it would go away, and I tried to sleep it off, but for some reason, God decided to give me the hiccups! Every hiccup made the pain even worse, until there was one point in which I could not move my left leg at all. Long story short, I rolled my way to the hospital, got checked up, they told me what to do, I listened, it worked.

Moral of the story, there isn't one. I'm really tired and I forgot what the story is about in the first place. >_>

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I know. My problem is is that I just spent all day there having tests and stuff done. I had blood drawn and ivs in both arms and I had x-rays and ct scans and... I'm just tired. I doubled up my pain meds and it helped enough... I think I may be able to sleep a little bit now.

Thanks for your concern. <3 Kirby's.

Was everything ok in the end?

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I have an essay rough draft I need to get in to my English class. In 7.5 hours. I haven't started. Cmon brain, you can do it! As long as you don't trick yourself into thinking that you can wake up at 7 when you go to bed at 3...

Ladybug, go to the ER before it gets more serious. D:

And Viper, my name is Steve of the Steakhouse.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> Kirby boards talk about the most random crap:

Guess y'all can't figure out MY name. Bwuahaha -hides SWF name-

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Zomg it's back. FINALLY, I almost started missing you guys =(

Yes this deserves a double post.

In other news. Much like automatic was the party pooper on smoking, I actually enjoy drinking, I kinda like the taste of alcohol and getting tipsy is needed sometimes. I don't drink on too many occasions though.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Man, the site keeps coming back, but it's exactly the same. The website in the maintenance message makes these really cool online community websites, so I guess that's what's happening to SWF. But right now, it's still the same.

Get well soon, Ladybug! (Do we know her name yet?)

Top Bottom