• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I hate allergies.

I'm allergic to some chemical inside cigarettes, and some ******* stood next to me holding a lit "Black" cigarette. All the smoke are belong to me. I coughed, and slowly got worse, and now I have a runny nose and all my glands are inflated so I have a headache. My mandible also hurts, and it always hurts whenever I'm not feeling good. If only I could just turn on a switch inside me that was named "auto-pilot" and wake up tomorrow feeling better...

God, I hate allergies... And cigarettes.

Sucks for NKN though, I haven't vomited in more than 5 years, and don't plan to. Last time I did, I had this very horrible random sickness, where I was vomiting nonstop, crapping water nonstop, and in A LOOOT of abdominal pain... All night, from midnight till late in the morning. It was THE WORST sickness that has gotten me until now.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Thank you for that wonderful image in my head now.

And I really can't stand people who smoke. And I'm not alone.

Tater-Logic: More people die of lung cancer in the U.S. than breast cancer, coming in second. But which one do you never stop hearing about to the point that you actually DO want to donate so they can finally shut up help all those people?

Exactly, society has already given up on smokers, as have I. Light a butt, and I leave, while possibly slashing a tire. Only 1, because you buy them in packs of 4 at a lot of places, so they're forced to pay for an additional 3.

I'm so bloody awesome.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I have asthma and the same allergy you do so when I get anywhere around cigarette smoke my lungs close up and I actually can't breathe. I have to carry around a rescue inhaler just incase that happens. It's been bad enough to cause me to have to have an ambulance come and give me oxygen.

I feel ya Kewk. :(

I have to go to the hospital tomorrow for blood work and scans and xrays for my kidney stones. :( I'm not looking forward to it.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I don't have a problem with smokers per se; if they know the risks and want to smoke for whatever reason (social, relaxation, whatever), that's fine with me as long as they do it somewhere away from me.

Also I don't have asthma, but my dad does. Which means I can't have kittens or puppies, so I guess thats just as bad. >_>

Ladybug: good luck with your scans, I hope its nothing too bad D:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Wow, the Kirby boards have weak lungs or respiratory conditions. I feel left out. On top of that I smoke so yeah...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh saaaannnnwiicchh??

Lovely

Smash Lord
Wow, the Kirby boards have weak lungs or respiratory conditions. I feel left out. On top of that I smoke so yeah...
♣ Quite the opposite of what Kirby conditions himself. ); ♥

♣ I know this is very very late but congratulations on being a mod Kewkky. ^_^; ♥

I get allergies ALL THE TIME. Like, every morning when I wake up for school I get allergies, and every Saturday as well.

I found out why though.

Apparently, I'm allergic to certain powders like my mom's and sister's make up, so every morning when they slap makeup on in the car, I would be dying in the back seat. I'm also allergic to some soaps. We do laundry on Saturdays, and usually the laundry room (which is right next to the bathroom) smells like detergent. Gave me allergies like crazy.... :/ Also, I need specific shower soaps, dish washing soaps, and whatever other soaps I could possibly need.

Normally this would suck, but I don't think so, because all my chores consist of coming in contact with some sort of soap. I'm not ever gonna touch those soaps again, which means I won't ever do chores. :)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So it's like 2:40am here... And I'm still up, drying my sneezing, runny nose on an old t-shirt, with my mandible in pain, solid headache, inflammated sinuses, and insomnia.

I reinstate...I hate cigarettes. (at least when people smoke right next to me)

♣ I know this is very very late but congratulations on being a mod Kewkky. ^_^; ♥
Thank you very much, Lovely! :)

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I don't smoke...cigs. Too expensive and I've just never had the urge. Though I hang out with ppl who smoke on a daily basis so it's no biggie. I happen to have a perfect respiratory system.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I don't smoke...cigs. Too expensive and I've just never had the urge. Though I hang out with ppl who smoke on a daily basis so it's no biggie. I happen to have a perfect respiratory system.
My dad smokes a pack ever day. A whole pack. And the worst part about that is that he does so next to my room, since my room's windows are right next to the balcony and the wind pushes the smoke into my room...

No matter what I do, I can't escape the suffering.

Can't you just ask your dad to take it somewhere else? Out of respect for his son?

Normally my friends are like that. They'll hold smoking a cigarette during car rides if it makes the passengers uncomfortable.

And also... a pack a day? He's running his wallet dry!

And about your allergies. If you don't want to sneeze anymore, get a clean cloth, lie down, and throw the cloth on your face. This works for me. The mucus is probably going to make your breath stink, so don't cover your mouth with the cloth. Also, wear socks.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
My dad smokes a pack ever day. A whole pack. And the worst part about that is that he does so next to my room, since my room's windows are right next to the balcony and the wind pushes the smoke into my room...

Maybe you could empty his lighter fluid while he's not around. Different from discarding the cigarettes, because he'll see that coming. Or just hang around on the porch or something, but then again, allergies...

OOOHH! New idea! Instead of holding it in, make your sneezes and coughs as unnecessarily loud as possible. Not only will it be annoying, he'll feel guilty (I would assume) because he knows it's his fault.

But man, I feel for ya. I have an uncle, who while I almost never see, he goes through a pack a day as well. I'd feel bad for my cousins, but after being around him, they've grown into some pretty nasty kids.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

thats pretty messed up, you should tell your doctor

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have two essays due today, and I've stayed up all night doing them.
It's always a trip.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
lol man go to bed seriously
IM SO LONELY THOUGH. I'm trying to keep up with my friends at Gmail and see what's going on (Because I have to collect homework, you know)

Don't worry. I have a barf basket with me >_>.

EDIT: I've seen you post everywhere, Dark. Wazzup wit that O_o? Also, where'd you get the facepalm pic from, I might want to use it for future use :pimp:.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
IM SO LONELY THOUGH. I'm trying to keep up with my friends at Gmail and see what's going on (Because I have to collect homework, you know)

Don't worry. I have a barf basket with me >_>.

EDIT: I've seen you post everywhere, Dark. Wazzup wit that O_o? Also, where'd you get the facepalm pic from, I might want to use it for future use :pimp:.
because im a little social butterfly when im not at work/school <3

i got it from SA

VVVV i dont mind if other people use the emotes, good change of pace

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You just gotta right click it and find the image location.

Ta-da.

@C-Dog: No particular word count. The only requirements are that one of them needs to be 5 pages, the other needs to be 8. It's no biggie.

It's the OTHER homework I need to do that's the problem. And I've also gotta register, discuss business office expenses, and other annoying crap today as well.

N' I have quizzes and tests tomorrow. lol.

It doesn't get any easier, really.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm honestly too tired to figure out whether or not you're being sarcastic or serious.

I'll just assume both. Simultaneously.

Top Bottom