• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I also read that as Street Fighter... lol.
And I didn't have time to list all the characters who have Phantom Lag either. (but I did have time to drop in a sneaky Pikachu hint).

Also, FF6 is one of my favs.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
David, why the **** wont you play street fighter.

Is it because you don't have Veiwtiful Joe? I mean.... dont get me wrong, a time stoping power-ranger dwarf with ADHD is awesome but...

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
***** Im double posting in your thread! Get the **** on MVC3 traitor!

No really, how are you gonna leave everyone hanging like that!

Damn... going to the wes side...
Who's links24 going to troll now?
Who is Cory going to have awkward conversations with?
Who's wallet am i going to steal?
Where the **** am I going to get my free pizza!?

WHY!? *sob*

May your arcade stick posses random input delay at every tourney... Amen.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
so much talk in this thread!

here, listen to an amazing FF6 song remix.

I'm gonna start playing FF6 soon, finally :3
As I recall, you were saying that back when I was active around here. :bee:

Also, OMFG I WANTS THAT SOUNDTRACK!!!

I wasn't aware of this series. They even have the opera scene from FFVI in English! I'll have to keep a closer eye on thi...

*vanishes mid-sentence*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
As I recall, you were saying that back when I was active around here. :bee:

Also, OMFG I WANTS THAT SOUNDTRACK!!!

I wasn't aware of this series. They even have the opera scene from FFVI in English! I'll have to keep a closer eye on thi...

*vanishes mid-sentence*
Dude the song is sooooo good. I want it to play when the world ends.

I was saying that back then? Huh.
Well this time, I actually have the
ROM
downloaded! :bee:
At first I downloaded Final Fantasy 6 but it was in Japanese and I was like ಠ_ಠ
And then I downloaded Final Fantasy 3 (which is 6....) and it's in English so yay!

Steam

Smash Hero
I do not :I

otherwise I would post in like fox/wolf boards. or any thread that mentions space furries.

and I also retract my earlier statement about kirby.

and replace it with "kirby is a really bad character with 3 stupidly good moves and no hurtbox. rage."

that is all

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Battle between dabuz for real2 and Asdioh started!

but then we never finished our battle because pokemon online crashed or something :(

Steam

Smash Hero
Either you have neglected to mention Bair at all (which would be a stupid idea), or you have lumped it in with some of his other moves. Neither of these is acceptable.

GET OUT OF MY BOARDS.
bair is pretty stupid. annoying move at large.

though when I play kirby I feel like I'm playing a more mobile lucario because his **** is so disjointed >.>

his Fsmash lingers longer than lucario's even...

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Steam... Try not fighting bair.

Or fight bair with bair.

You use lucario dammit. Quit making all the free bj's laugh at you.

Steam

Smash Hero
I dunno how to not fight bair though : (

kirby is always in the air and facing away for me.

if I try to bair he'll float outside of bair's range and then go in and hit me with bair...

I know I have to stay on the ground but IDK what to do from there since I can't react to anything :I

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
No more wisdom teeth for me :(
Ouch, that sucks. Hang in there. It's going to be a ****ty week though :(

@Steam: Secret: Fsmash is not one of Kirby's stupidly good moves. It's not safe on shield, at all. Not saying it's bad, but yeah, all tilts > Fsmash IMO.
BTW, your Fsmash also beats our Bair.
Just keep in mind that we are going to try to bait and punish. You pretty much have to do the same while abusing your superior range and longer lasting disjoinct hitboxes.
Also Uair beats everything we have when we're above you (Except stone, but you shouldn't really get hit by that anyway).

David, why the **** wont you play street fighter.

Is it because you don't have Veiwtiful Joe? I mean.... dont get me wrong, a time stoping power-ranger dwarf with ADHD is awesome but...
**** Street Fighter. Bah, don't know how you people enjoy that game. Oh and it's VIEWTIFUL JOE. Get it right damnit!

***** Im double posting in your thread! Get the **** on MVC3 traitor!

No really, how are you gonna leave everyone hanging like that!

Damn... going to the wes side...
Who's links24 going to troll now?
Who is Cory going to have awkward conversations with?
Who's wallet am i going to steal?
Where the **** am I going to get my free pizza!?

WHY!? *sob*

May your arcade stick posses random input delay at every tourney... Amen.
Why are you double posting in mah thread?

I will, but got stuff to do first, like you know, not being homeless and stuff.
Cory will never escape the grasps of Mario's Missing anyway.

Side note:

Sorry guys (those who care), but you won't see me online for a while still. Problems came up during my move and to make a long story short, I am now homeless, crashing at a friend's, everything I own is in a storage unit, and I'm desperately looking for a new place to live.
I'll probably have it all figured out in the next few weeks, but yeah, I won't be around for a while.

Steam

Smash Hero
if i Fsmash he just stays over the hitbox and bairs me...

and I know Fsmash is kinda bad, It never lands against my lucario cept like off a read.

I juggle kirby well...

my only real answer to bair that I've found is SHfairing at kirby. not even Ftilt works :/

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
@Asdioh: All kidding aside, I'm glad you're getting a chance to try the game out! Its the best of the Final Fantasys imo.

Sorry guys (those who care), but you won't see me online for a while still. Problems came up during my move and to make a long story short, I am now homeless, crashing at a friend's, everything I own is in a storage unit, and I'm desperately looking for a new place to live.
I'll probably have it all figured out in the next few weeks, but yeah, I won't be around for a while.
:c

IDK if you are going to ge this message since you are going to be offline, but... let me know if a I can do anything to help. Stick with it! You'll make it.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I know you guys think I'ma traitor and all because I main MK now, and I'm honestly fine with that since I'll wreck all your ****z (Get @ me.) but I want you guys to know one thing.

At WHOBO, I went almost all Kirby.

Edit: That's the reason I didn't make it out of pools as well but w/e lmao. My pool was MVD, DMG, 2 Marths, a Sonic, a D3, a Peach and 2 I can't remember. TBH, I didn't even play MVD since it got waaay too late, and I shouldn't have lost to one of the Marths at the very least but Picto -_-. The other I might've been able to beat, but I was done trying by then.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I know you guys think I'ma traitor and all because I main MK now
Not in the least. I main all three Kirby characters, but I play whatever characters I find most fun at the moment (it just happens that Kirby is usually the most fun).

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Alright, I think I'm taking a troll hiatus because I'm taking a psuedo-Brawl hiatus. Not even taking a break from Brawl, but it's not gonna be as big a priority as passing College Algebra :urg: until I know for sure I got that class passed.

SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS TIME TO BE AS SCRUBBY AND STUPID AS YOU POSSIBLE CAN. I won't take time out of my day to troll you unless you're completely stupid. I'll try this 'reasoning' thing.

Kirby's crouch is the worst crouch in the game.

Toon Link is cool because he's higher tier than Kirby.

We should base our Kirby PRs off of a huge WiFi round robin tourney.

Green Kirby is the best Kirby.

Hup Cancel is only the 3rd greatest mindgame in the game, losing to Toon Link's side taunt which is 2nd, and MK's down taunt --> planking, which is first.

Green Greens is Kirby's best stage because it's a stage from his franchise, and Sakurai made it so that Kirby plays there the best of all the characters.

Wario Ware should be legal because it's not random in the slightest, but Smashville should be banned because Lucas/Ness get gimped by the balloon and we should sympathize for them.

JoWii is the worst Kirby because his name starts with J.

On the same note, JoWii is lame because he's a rabbit, and pandas > rabbits.

Kirby can hup cancel with Jab, but you have to raise your volume up to hear it.

Kirbiciding is for noobs, and if you do it, it's because you have no friends.

Kirby vs Snake is +3 Kirby because you can crouch under his UTilt, which is all Snake should be doing ever.

Kirby is Metaknight's clone, but only with the recessive genes.

Kirby doesn't swallow his enemies, they simply SDI and teleport out of his body when he chews.

inb4jowii :troll:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.

Yoshi's shield is the best in the game because it can't get shieldstabbed and sometimes randomly PS stuff.

Meta Knight is cool because he is homosexual.

We should base our Kirby PRs off a wifi tourney I did 2 years ago where I was the highest-placing Kirby.

Yellow Kirby is the best, because lolpee

Hup Cancel is only the 3rd greatest mindgame in the game, losing to Toon Link's side taunt which is 2nd, and MK's down taunt --> planking, which is first.

Ninja Spike is the 0th best mindgame.

Green Greens is Kirby's best stage because it's a stage from his franchise, and Sakurai made it so that Kirby plays there the best of all the characters.

You have me here.

Wario Ware should be legal because it's not random in the slightest, but Smashville should be banned because Lucas/Ness get gimped by the balloon and we should sympathize for them.

Battlefield is gay because it randomly stops me all Kirbies from dropping through the platforms.

Twinkie is the worst Kirby because he's not a Kirby.

Lions, are, liek, kingz of zeh jungel.

Kirby can Ninja Spike anyone, you just have to be on Spear Pillar.

Ninja Spiking is for pros, because it's an AT I discovered. Kinda.

Kirby vs Snake is +3 Kirby because you can crouch under his UTilt, which is all Snake should be doing ever.

And he can use C4 way better.

Meta Knight not only has no recessive genes, but recessives are not all bad.

Kirby doesn't swallow his enemies, they simply SDI and teleport out of his body when he chews.

Kirby always swallows me when I'm inside of him, and I smash his DI every time.

I admit it, I'm not as good a troll as Twinkie.

It's a shame though because I'm a mod. :O

Your post had really good ones xD. Lmao freaking king of the jungle, I can't beat that!

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace

And Bowser has the best crawl.

I beg to differ. Toon link is cool because he is Link, but with a recovery.

No, you should simply put me at the top because I beat Seibrik at the last Kirby/Meta/DeDeDe online tourney we had. True story.

Um, yeah. Redundant statement is redundant. XD

No, no, no. Hup cancel loses only to Ike's side taunt --> lmao, they just shielded. The other two are negligable in comparison.

I agree, but only because they made Fountain of Dreams such an OP Kirby stage that they had to remove it from the game.

Wario Ware is random as ****. Idk what you are on, but I have a friend that wants some. As to banning Smashville, I'd be all for it, but Tom Nook will evict me if I push for it. :(

That is but one of many, many reasons my friend.

He is also lame because he has the IQ of a soap dish. *looks at JoWii* Nevermind, I wouldn't want to insult the soap dish.

No you don't. You have to turn it down so that everyone else stops yelling at you for being deaf. We've discussed this already...

You are making the blatant assumption that any of us have friends.

Wait, he has other moves?

Of course. That is why Kirby always wins. Did Metal Gear Solid teach you people NOTHING?!?

Kirby doesn't suck or swallow. Don't you remember? When you asked him he said no. Or maybe that was just you...

inb4jowii :troll:
Fontunately for A1, I am a much better troll. :troll:

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I say I'm taking a hiatus from my lead troll position and every loser that can type thinks they can just step in and take the spot. ROFL.

Lrn2Troll

Top Bottom