• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I'm gonna introduce myself since I'm NEVER here.

I'm Kata. One....no two...three people here probably remember me. I'm the rare Shiny Kirby from Ohio that only appears once every 8192 tournaments and yet somehow causes major upsets. I'll probably start posting here more than once every 5 months now that I dropped Pokemon Trainer.

Oh, and I make stage textures.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I know who you are! ;D

I saw your combo video way back when, I don't even remember what it had... the only thing that surprised me was the omnigay, and I've pulled that off a couple of times to my happiness. Way to influence my playstyle, man! ;D

Tiersie

Smash Ace
You forgot to mention that you have the most awesomest combo videoest everest, which I have had in my favorites for over a year before I somehow got it deleted :( the song featured is in my top 25 most played on my iPod aswell :p

Can I be the one person that remembers you? =3

Edit: GOD****IT KEWKKY!

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
lol Thanks Kewkky & Tiersie! I made that thing so long ago that I didn't think anyone would remember it. :laugh:

I've actually been saving up replays lately to make a sequel since I recently found my recording equipment. I'm working on an animation for Kirby that turns his Up-Taunt into the greatest Kirby dance possible for the ending. (Which if I timed it right, it should be a 49 second Up-Taunt that spans the entire stage.)

That animation is why my texture thread on KC:MM is in a coma right now. (So much time spent on it and it's only 1/5 done)

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
HOLY slHAHFKD KBlkbasf, Kata!

That would be soooooo awesome!!! Is there any way you can make it on of his Side Taunts so that we Kirby can have 4???

Oh and Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! Nice to meat you. :bee:

You seem like quite the legend. :bee:

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Nice to meet you too.

There is a way to spawn Kirbys made out of energy (like the glow on MK's sword) but I don't think I can make actual Kirbys spawn.
lol I read that so wrong. I can map it to anything, but I think there's only one side taunt. There's no left and right as far as I know.

I'm definitely not a legend at all, just a Kirby with a nice video. xP

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Daaannnnng, Tierse is hard espanol counter.

Btw, I think TX, M2k, Ally, and maybe a handful of EC and WC are the few who would go continental for some brawl competition. (Excluding PR coming to US because that's lol-able.)
Funny you should mention this, but M2K is actually planning to come to AUS in October for a national tournament.

I havent played u in years. So how am I going to remember what u do? :S I still think Kirby can get mad hardcore camped.
I meant that as in...a long time lol. When was the last time we played brawl? I think since 2009, therefore, I was right ;).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSuUt-Ksrjw

November 8th, 2009 was the last time S@nT played Kewkky's Kirby.
And both of you johned that Melee made you play bad.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
meh. Average now. I spent so much time on Pokemon Trainer that my Kirby slowly got sloppy and predictable. I'm just trying to whip my Kirby, Dedede, & MK into shape for MLG Columbus. I need an 80's training montage.

@ A1 - lol yea I don't think that chat's ever gonna be alive.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Funny you should mention this, but M2K is actually planning to come to AUS in October for a national tournament.
Heh, M2k "planned" to come to Europe for like 4 tournaments, every summer he says he's going to come to one of our bigger events, but he has never actually showed up

Wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I need time to come to Smashboards and spam post on the Kirby boards instead of lurking. I miss you guys (no homo).
We are all bros here; dames to. ;)
As long as you are fond of the Pink Star Warrior you got buddies in here and we are all united by that.

(no homo)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm working on an animation for Kirby that turns his Up-Taunt into the greatest Kirby dance possible for the ending.
That would be epic. I don't even know why someone wouldn't have put that in during development... even as a secret easter egg.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm gonna introduce myself since I'm NEVER here.

I'm Kata. One....no two...three people here probably remember me. I'm the rare Shiny Kirby from Ohio that only appears once every 8192 tournaments and yet somehow causes major upsets. I'll probably start posting here more than once every 5 months now that I dropped Pokemon Trainer.

Oh, and I make stage textures.
You dropped PT? That makes me sad. Last time I saw you, I remember you caused an upset at Nope's by beating Infern with PT. That was a while back though... I need to get time to go to tournaments again...

meh. Average now. I spent so much time on Pokemon Trainer that my Kirby slowly got sloppy and predictable. I'm just trying to whip my Kirby, Dedede, & MK into shape for MLG Columbus. I need an 80's training montage.
I think I know just what we need... We're gonna need a montage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIi0vFyqWAc

On a side note, are you going to the Showdown?

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
You dropped PT? That makes me sad. Last time I saw you, I remember you caused an upset at Nope's by beating Infern with PT. That was a while back though... I need to get time to go to tournaments again...
Yea, no one knows Ivysaur secretly counters Snake. I really don't want to drop PT, but I need to optimize my match-ups for MLG. My PT's better than my Kirby at this point but there's no way I could ever drop Kirby.

That and using and practicing 3 characters is way easier than 4 or 5 with PT + Kirby/MK.

On a side note, are you going to the Showdown?
Yea, if I find someone to room with. I don't feel like driving 2 hours down and back every day.

I'll probably try to show up at the OUGA tournament May 8th as well.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Only kirby main that I know here in IL is Kappy... but I do see the numerous kirby mains in MW...

I've second-ed kirby for a while and would like to look into these boards in order to get better as him. As my ness grows, my kirby lags behind, which is what I don't want to happen.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I know I'm staying in Dayton, but I'm sure you should be able to find someone to room with considering all the people going.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Only kirby main that I know here in IL is Kappy... but I do see the numerous kirby mains in MW...

I've second-ed kirby for a while and would like to look into these boards in order to get better as him. As my ness grows, my kirby lags behind, which is what I don't want to happen.
All right! Whatever questions you have, ask away and we'll be there to help you out as soon as we can. Go rep that there kirbeh!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Id like to see that happen again!!!!! lol

Infern btw
To be perfectly honest, so would I. Disappointed I missed that match actually.

On a side note, Infern, I know there will be pretty much no challenge for you, but next time I see you, want to revive the old "i'm going to give you a dollar" tradition? Been a while since you wrecked me, and I can actually afford it again (And after all the tournies I've missed due to work johns, I'd **** well better be able to afford a few MMs!).

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
I just got Monster Hunter: Tri, just made a character

I approve of game, except for the whole "you only get a sword-shield/great sword to start, and while we give you money, it's not enough to buy the other weapons you want, even if you sell these two, kthxbai" approach. Still pretty awesome. I have a wiispeak too, and once I figure out this online, along with getting better stuff, I'm going to find a Raithan, and quote a gangster from "The Blind Side" and shout, (pardon my French)

"Now shut up, or I'm gonna bust a cap in yo' fat @$$!"

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I'm here @ this monthly tournament in Stlouis and me and Radium took Hylian and Future to game 3 Kirby(JoWii & Radium) vs. ICs (Hylian and Future). 2nd game radium died off and and I 2v1'd their last 3 stocks with a double nane FC spike while planking and then played out that match. I think they recorded it but I'm not suer who has it.

Guys....TL is a hard match-up....partly because I don't know the match-up well and partly because it's so **** hard to approach and get 'in'.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I just got Monster Hunter: Tri, just made a character

I approve of game, except for the whole "you only get a sword-shield/great sword to start, and while we give you money, it's not enough to buy the other weapons you want, even if you sell these two, kthxbai" approach. Still pretty awesome. I have a wiispeak too, and once I figure out this online, along with getting better stuff, I'm going to find a Raithan, and quote a gangster from "The Blind Side" and shout, (pardon my French)

"Now shut up, or I'm gonna bust a cap in yo' fat @$$!"
I already have a huge buttload of stuff... I'm at the lv5 quests, and am HR2 (quite crappy, just one lvl above newb,..). HR is the online ranking and you start as HR1.

It's AWESOME, tater, nice to know you got a WiiSpeak! We HAVE to play soon. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Cool, to both of you.

Yeah, it was the last wiispeak at the store.

And I've learned to love the Sword/Shield, but I haven't even gotten to the point where the camp is fixed, and I'm about to do the first quest with the harpoon. Lol, but then again, I've only played about an hour and a half. You probably won't want me with you for a while, Kewkky.

AND I HAS AN IRON SWORD+. GET *****, JAGGI!!

But at least you guys aren't like the OTL community. They give stupid names, which invoke my :mad:

I'm looking at you, Yaya, Glyph, Vietgeek, Heartz, and Teran.

And no, I definitely did NOT just use their names in the above sentence to make them namesearch and acknowledge my :mad: Yeah I did. Shame this trick only works on people who use Revolution.

EDIT: My sister's boyfriend just took the living room T.V. with my Wii hooked up to it.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
C'MERE!

...yea. That's all. I'll say to that post. I hast not been tricked by your revolution mindgames, young knave!

I just finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia over again (Magician's Nephew is first, durr!). I didn't notice all of the references to Christianity before xD (probably not helped by me being Jewish). It was pretty good reading, but the timeline skips around so much, they might as well be in separate series...really, the only thing in common with most of the books is the Pevensies (Peter, Susan, Edmund, Lucy) (though Eustace is there 5 onward and Jill is 6-7) and some of them (I'm looking at you, Horse and His Boy) don't belong at all. And they're not novels (in how they read); more like 200-page short stories. At the end, when
Susan becomes a popularity-obsessed *****
, I was like "...why? In what way does that enhance the story?" And I find it hard to believe
she'd just dismiss all the stuff that she did in Narnia, since you know SHE WAS A QUEEN FOR A LONG, UNSPECIFIED AMOUNT OF TIME.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Id like to see that happen again!!!!! lol

Infern btw
Heheh. Saur.

Well I'm using that OUGA tourney in 2 weeks to decide whether or not I'll use PT for MLG/Showdown. I looked at my match-ups recently and with Kirby and PT combined, my only bad MUs are Wario, Lucario, and ICs. The worst being Wario so I might be okay at MLG with Kirby/PT.

On a side note, I'm recording again! ^^ http://www.youtube.com/user/BlazingKatakiri#p/a/u/1/yA7fUnegzzU

Top Bottom