• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Hunger-....WRONG THREAD.

@ the same time...looked good. You're definitely better @ the mirror match than the other kirby and but whenever ROB came over he kinda beat you up. Also, that wasn't a very good ROB in general. Not enough camp, shoulda FAir'd and FTilt'd more PLUS he didn't recover correctly (bursts instead of a continous recovery). Neither teams, it seemed, looked like they wereregular doubles partners ; more like they randomly were like 'hey, do you have a doubles partner? No? Be mine!'. There was no synergy. Like @ certain points you'd get the grab and Wolf would be behind you jumping up to spike so you could FSmash, and you FThrew....or he'd be in front of you ready to spike and you'd BThrow.

@ Kirby boards- Wolf/ Kirby seems like a very good team though. Like...Wolf is exceptional when he's on the stage (good kill moves, spammable projectile, fast, disjointed, etc.) and when he's bad (off stage) Kirby can save him! >_> Who do you guys like to team with character-wise? Do you guys have regular partners? DISCUSS!

/endWallOfText

hunger!

Smash Champion
we won the tourney as wario/wolf with ALOT of team combos but since i normally dont play kirby. i thought it was good and alot of fun =P

thanks for the critique hombre =)

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lolz, I can imagine Wario/ Wolf being hilariously good.

Btw, has anyone else heard/seen 'I Got Next' the gaming documentary?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's awesome seeing other people using Kirby and doing good because of him. :D

Nope, never heard of that documentary.

The team thatI go with the most... Metaknight. Yeaaaa, sue me! He's still a freakin good teammate, and we were 2nd best team in PR before Pound4 due to our practicing for Pound4's event (which SUCKED, Plank decided it was a great idea to do the first round at around midnight, and we were DYING due to how tired we were :mad:).

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Kewkky and the rest of the Kirby boards- Youtube 'I Got Next Documentary part1' and watch it. Not our game, but definitely hits a soft spot in my heart.

I like teaming with Peach/Kirby/MK/Diddy/Wario.

Ah, Kirby... Giving people something to smile about. :)

But tomorrow at 9pm, MONSTER HUNTER 3 will be giving me MY smiles! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::psycho:
Remember when I said that you would probably catch up to me?

Turns out I haven't even STARTED playing it yet, and I've already had it for 2 days.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Remember when I said that you would probably catch up to me?

Turns out I haven't even STARTED playing it yet, and I've already had it for 2 days.
I always keep my promises, man. Have I ever lied to you? ;D

Ah man, I can't wait... I'm also gonna have a sweet Classic Controller Pro, which looks ******.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha, the guy I tend to play with fairly often made a mess-up combo video. I am featured often:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_1DfjvpQW0

I am BUFU by the way. Granted, we were screwing around most of these, but still. He has other random but funny things from our matches up too on his channel (The one entitled GGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! is but part of why I hate shy guys.).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Just got the Classy Controller Pro and I see a picture of one, lol. I got the black one to match my Wii Mote I use. This would improve my video game skills 10x of course, I might be better in TvC with that. =P

Also, best crossover ever. =3

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I still need to buy two of those babies. ;-;
I need money.
I hear ya Espy... I only have one GC controller and the rubber on the D-Stick is starting to show some major wear... Like an eraser on a pencil. I'd like a new one... but chu need da dough!

I wonder if I can put something on the D-Stick when the rubber does dimish. Hmmm...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
u mad espy

its not about luck mike i just looked them up on amazon.com and there it was. its this one I bought right here. Theres a few cheapo, impostor ones on that list for amazon so look for the reviews/rating first before you buy it.

It never ever hurts to get a new controller, especially for something as demanding as competitive brawl is. YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR BUTTONS WORKING!! And my old black/blue ones are so old and worn out...they've seen better days :\ the black ones B button doesnt stick like it use to

C~Dog

Smash Champion
There is a guy in the state over that brought i think 100 or 1000 Gamecube controllers from Playasia. I got my new one from him xD Its so shiny.

I was in the middle of making a Disco Room thread, then I got a "Down for Maintanence - Love, Agora Games" when I hit Preview Post.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I was in the middle of making a Disco Room thread, then I got a "Down for Maintanence - Love, Agora Games" when I hit Preview Post.
I hate it when stuff like that happens.., >_> Sometimes if your pointer isn't correctly placed and you press the delete button while typing and your browser goes back a page... Ugh :urg:

Thats why if I'm writing something long I write on my Notepad then copy n' paste it so in case anything happens my time isn't wasted.

Aye!
I'm in favor of the name change, too. We've had that title for a while now...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Doubt anyone cares, but go-go most painful thing I have ever done.

This day sucks...

EDIT: Yeah, A1, it is. 0:30 was my favorite. I think it alone shows why that stage is so much BS.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Heshin A Go-Go, Baby! ...duh.

....wait. Where am I? @-@

Ladybug

Smash Lord
No I had to go in for some internal testing. Had to put me out and everything. Haha. Needless to say the first thing I did when I woke up was get on my phone and go to SWF. >.> That was the result of that.

Top Bottom