• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
yeah, I eat fast... But I also eat a lot. Everytime I walk past a fast food, or a snack machine, I get this sudden urge to waste money on whatever I can grab... It's a very bad habit that I wish I could break... NOT because I'll get fat (I've been 120lbs for like 3-4 years already), but because my pocket can't take the abuse. :(

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Kewkky, I've mentioned that several times xD . My name isn't based on the steak sauce. I didn't know the sauce existed when I made the name, I was like 5 The sauce is named after me.

Oh...eating fast! Yea, I eat pretty fast. Come to think of it, it started around when I picked up the SSB series (and Kirby)... xD .

Also, I was chewing gum this afternoon, and I realized I could do this ZOMG cool thing (to me, at least). I blow a bubble, then close it off with my teeth so the air is trapped inside and then try to inhale through the gum. The gum either just deflates or sort of gets vacuumed into my mouth and bursts with this awesome sound. I only almost choked on my gum because it flew down my throat once.

I've been eating a lot of fast food lately. I mean, A LOT of fast food. I'm actually worried about how much I've been eating, but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm rarely home. :/

Halp? #feedme

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
So....interesting MLG results though nothing unexpected except for a pika main in the top four. I'm sooooo down for MLGDallas in November!!!

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I've never eaten fast food, probably because I'm vegetarian and they don't deep-fry cucumbers and stick them in ketchup.
Fries say hi. Veggieburgers say hi.

I can eat pretty fast, but if the food's good I'll slow down a bit =)

And Kewkk good job upholding the Bro code; Bro's before ho's man! :laugh:

So....interesting MLG results though nothing unexpected except for a pika main in the top four. I'm sooooo down for MLGDallas in November!!!
A :luigi: got top 8, which is pretty ****ing impressive if you see the amount of top -everything that counters weegee- players that attended

~Shao~

Smash Ace
Big Lou, the Luigi player at top 8, aparently double eliminated MHaze... Luigi vs Marth...

Also, DSF and Tyrant (two MKs) beating ADHD was actually surprising (at least for me). Where u at emtwokay?

On the eating fast topic, I don't know about fast, but I sure have been eating a lot lately.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Big Lou getting top 8 and ADHD NOT getting top 3 were pretty surprising for me. Oh, and I think Chu losing to Ally was a pretty big upset.

Tierse, I actually eat soyburgers (they're pretty good), but not from fast food places. And fast food french fries just aren't that appealing to me...if I want potatoes, I can have them mashed or boiled or whatever.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hmm, TearBear got 25 without a Wii Mote & Nunchaku. I guess he was practicing with the GC before then I guess. Dang, no MI players got top ten this time, well at least a Kirby main got 17 place I guess, is there more people that use Kirby?

Also, great to see a Luigi get in the top ten, Luigi is seriously lacking in players that is a big threat, (well, so is Kirby, but we all know that, lol).

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Chu and I think Candy? lost their first doubles match
YbM and whoever he's with won their first doubles match.

If I can, after work I'm heading over to Hylain's house and see if I can play the mess out of the ICs matchup.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
If I can, after work I'm heading over to Hylain's house and see if I can play the mess out of the ICs matchup.
Don't land near him! Remember, it's always better eating aerials than eating grabs!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Ya I know Kewkky; I don't plan on being near enough to get grabbed. Maybe I'll try and record something, dunno where my camera is though lol.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Barge and migve are ragequitters XD

Kewk pretty much ran down the MU for ya.

ICs are quite the *****y since you're practically optionless most of the time. You have to react faster imo since well ya know. it's like playing Honda in SF4. It may be a *****y MU but I think it's fun and some ICs mains sure like that rage quit adding lulz to a well deserved victory.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
I eat slowly, but I drink like a siphon. You can hear the glugging from across the room.

So I went out with a few friends last night to play manhunt, was pretty kewl. Then afterwards, we all sat around his house, because we were sleeping over anyway.

And be glad you at least have potential hos. Tater can't be pimpin' without hos...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
yeah, I eat fast... But I also eat a lot. Everytime I walk past a fast food, or a snack machine, I get this sudden urge to waste money on whatever I can grab... It's a very bad habit that I wish I could break... NOT because I'll get fat (I've been 120lbs for like 3-4 years already), but because my pocket can't take the abuse. :(
I eat a lot too, and very fast, but I don't eat often. I tend to mostly eat at work actually, and co-workers are always making fun of me for how I eat like a starving Ethiopian getting his last meal.

No upsets? Maybe in the top 2, but otherwise this tourny definitely had upsets. ADHD not doing so hot was one of the bigger ones, but also, here's a few someone pointed out:

Ultimate Razor loses to TheJoey095 in round 1 of winners.
Tearbear defeats Rookie in round 2 of winners.
Casey Ertle (probably dekar) defeats Co18 in round 2 of winners.
Malcom is timed out by DrewDaDash 's D3 in round 1 of winners. (He had a 1% lead)
Chaz defeats Neo in marth dittos (2-1).

Also, I can't believe how good Lou did. Good **** Lou!

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Ultimate Razor loses to TheJoey095 in round 1 of winners.
Tearbear defeats Rookie in round 2 of winners.
Casey Ertle (probably dekar) defeats Co18 in round 2 of winners.
Malcom is timed out by DrewDaDash 's D3 in round 1 of winners. (He had a 1% lead)
Chaz defeats Neo in marth dittos (2-1).

Also, I can't believe how good Lou did. Good **** Lou!
Razer didn't go :p his name was just put in the bracket.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i studied art and how art does things to people[MONET AND PICASSO:fist:]

yes this also means studying naked people for the sake of studying the human body, which is difficult to do >:I

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Why would that be difficult to do? The human body is amazing. Especially in terms of art.

Especially women. The female body is... :D

I study... Well, nothing really. When you have all project classes there's nothing to study. You just do. :p

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
So I played Hylian for like....5 hours; His ICs are amazing and so is his GW. I'll leave all the stuff about those MUs in the MU export threads but know this: ICs is not impossible and I didn't think GW MU was so difficult but boy was I wrong.

In other news, anyone here live near Missouri?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Why would that be difficult to do? The human body is amazing. Especially in terms of art.

Especially women. The female body is... :D

I study... Well, nothing really. When you have all project classes there's nothing to study. You just do. :p
oh man, like from foreshortening, different races, body types, tattoos, lost limbs, scars, different hair types, even breast shape change depending on the subject matter >:i

im not just talking about the drawing aspect, but like how to actually render it and keep your proportions accurate and keeping it realistic is not easy at all!! I mean im just talking about B&W, but when you get into painting?! its whole different ball game of skin tone colors holy jesus O_O

but yea last class i drew this female figure hunched over into a crouched pose and it took me 4-5 very simple lines to pull it off. The drawing only took 1-2 minutes but its stunning

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Oh no, I understood what you meant. I do 3D modeling. But I still enjoyed it completely (minus the software itself >.<).

Although I find it funny I can't draw to save my soul.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I've recently started to use Ink again. It is so much fun! And I can actually do the tones/colours well, as opposed to greylead pencils (which im okay at shading) and anything with colour (guuuh)

I'm soooooooooooo afraid of drawing/modeling human bodies. I literally have no idea where to start, and how to proportion. I'll be sooo screwed when I start modeling humans in class. :(

I pretty much agree with Ladybug's last two posts, except for the whole "program is bad" thing. The program is REALLY cool, Ladybug! :mad:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Oh no, I understood what you meant. I do 3D modeling. But I still enjoyed it completely (minus the software itself >.<).

Although I find it funny I can't draw to save my soul.
ive done 3D modeling...never really got into it, but i liked how you could program macros and states into maya. Then its also pretty flexible as far as programs go

3D lighting however, i REALLY enjoyed doing and would do again if i got the chance

I'm soooooooooooo afraid of drawing/modeling human bodies. I literally have no idea where to start, and how to proportion. I'll be sooo screwed when I start modeling humans in class. :(

I pretty much agree with Ladybug's last two posts, except for the whole "program is bad" thing. The program is REALLY cool, Ladybug! :mad:
start with the head, use it to measure the whole body from head to toe. Should be around 5-6 1/2 head lengths tall. Basically for proportions you take your whole drawing tool your using. Put your arm out STRAIGHT AND LOCK IT. Measure with that all the planes and curves you see. Compare them to other body parts as you draw and render the figure.

Not as easy as typed =x

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kewkky, Tierse and TWiNK!

SO! Next two replies that someone posts that says "merge me!" will get merged with mine! I've always wanted to see what happens when you merge posts from different people... :D (I merged yours TWiNK for doing less than 10 letters, you spammer you)

Merge me!

10Merges

HEY! Where's tierse's name? :mad: /slaps mod powers

Huh?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Lmao, silly Kewkky. You're the most random mod
Well, the Kirby boards are in perfect harmony, everyone's nice and not doing anything bad, and I know how people usually look at mods as super-serious people who enforce rules and hand out infractions... So I'm proving those people wrong by showing them that I can be a mod AND still be human with curiosities and stuff! ;D

I also wanna see what "prune threads" does, or how does it work... But I was told to not mess with that, so I won't. I googled it and found out what it was, so I'm satisfied. :/

Top Bottom