• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Kantrip

Kantplay
Haha oh, Deap.

Also, Big D, I was watching some of your videos and boy do you have some tricksies! I love your Wario tire play! Just sayin'.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Deap and HNG had a MM a few monthlies ago in which HNG won and Deap went to pay him but only had a ten. He asked if HNG had change. HNG said yes and pulled out coins (like toonies and quarters) and deap said no.

Now, he refuses to pay at all.

:phone:

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Deap and HNG had a MM a few monthlies ago in which HNG won and Deap went to pay him but only had a ten. He asked if HNG had change. HNG said yes and pulled out coins (like toonies and quarters) and deap said no.

Now, he refuses to pay at all.

:phone:
First thought that came to my head was Double or Nothing.

Seriously though, thats some BS right there.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Oh, and Deap still owes somebody a nickel. He borrowed it from somebody to give to me because of our MM. :awesome:

Once I get my tire tech skill down, I'm going Wario next tourney.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lol Daniel just pay the guy, or else things are just going to go downhill from there... although things already have started going downhill...

[COLLAPSE="Not again"]There was a breach of an express contract, and you can technically be sued although it's probably not worth suing over $5.
[/COLLAPSE]

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
So like, Smashfest when?

Deap sucks olololololol

Captain L

Smash Champion
smashfests when people organize them. But I'm going on a cruise in a week so I won't be doing anything of the sort!

Although, I would definitely like to book a tournament before I go on the cruise, so that it can happen shortly after I get back.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
lol. Because Melee is the same thing as Brawl Deap..?????? Man, I wonder why melee players are always hating on brawl since what you're basically saying is that it's the same thing. you're still a *****. no one's gonna lend you money or MM you. lol. and if someone does, I'll tell them not to ;o

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I'll do that next time ;o

Don't MM deap guys, if he doesn't put money on the table cause he's a *** and doesn't pay people.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
if i lose to someone that is not sion, i always pay.

i have a few reasons why i will not pay you, but i wont say them.

skid knows why.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
A win is a win. Doesn't matter how close it was ;o
Only when looking at results.

I can gauge my performance based on my ability to lower your stock/increase your %.

Enough success with this will result in me beating you.

@Deap: Arguing on a brawl forum.

'I'm good at football lol'

Top Bottom