• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
The only time I can manage a weegee spike is against people sharking on Delfino or Halberd, or against realllly bad Snakes.

I prefer the shoryuken personally. Luigi is such a fun character :D

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
We just get tired of talking about Jigglypuff so we just disscuss more interesting characters.

We diversify here on the Jigglypuff boards.
We are the Jiggs boards, we will do anything as long as it is not productive.

Cold Fusion

So is the match up thread for pros only? 'Cause I tried to do a ratio from my own experience playing others.
Good, it is nice to see someone cares about Jigglypuff.

What are you doing!? Do you not understand that the Jiggs boards are to stay dead!?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Hi highfive :D Im not a pro and I participate in the Zelda matchup discussions O.o Although I usually disagree xD

highfive

Smash Lord
Hello Spazz! What are your thoughts on Jiggs?

@y462: Try and find the F-Zero Boards. Nobody posted and look what happened.

Cold Fusion

@y462: Try and find the F-Zero Boards. Nobody posted and look what happened.
I was not actually serious when I said that. I actually posted my basic
scrub
rundown on the match-ups a while back.

highfive

Smash Lord
err... Okay. Sarcasm doth not work well online. I might as well give an opinion. Only thing I can give online right?

highfive

Smash Lord
Oddly enough I found that if you do a Uair while your landing on the stage with Jiggs just about anyone can be juggled with Utilt at least twice then followed up with a Uair at least once. I don't know about Olimar though. I didn't try it on him for fear of being punished.

Cold Fusion

This is a serious question. Do you guys think we should revive the match-up discussions? If so, how would you guys like to have it done?

Metatitan

Smash Master
Save yourself time and put top tiers as 20:80 or worse, middle-high tiers as 30:70 or worse, and low tiers as 40:60 or even if its ganon or falcon.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Save yourself time and put top tiers as 20:80 or worse, middle-high tiers as 30:70 or worse, and low tiers as 40:60 or even if its ganon or falcon.
How is Jigglypuff ever going to rise if we have people with your attitude running the show? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Because unlike you, I've played people who are actually good so I know how bad her MU's really are :D
I'm not saying Jigglypuff doesn't suck. I'm just saying that she's not quite as bad as people say she is; 5th or 6th from the bottom seems about right for her IMO. Whenever I see someone say that Ganondorf is better than her, I die a little inside. I mean, at least Jigglypuff has some sort of approach, a good recovery and a decent gimp game.

Doesn't she go almost even with DDD and Diddy Kong, and around 40:60 with MK? Because that's more than quite a few bottom tiers can say. Granted, she gets screwed by many of the other top tiers, so that kinda ruins it...

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
I'm not saying Jigglypuff doesn't suck. I'm just saying that she's not quite as bad as people say she is; 5th or 6th from the bottom seems about right for her IMO. Whenever I see someone say that Ganondorf is better than her, I die a little inside. I mean, at least Jigglypuff has some sort of approach, a good recovery and a decent gimp game.

Doesn't she go almost even with DDD and Diddy Kong, and around 40:60 with MK? Because that's more than quite a few bottom tiers can say. Granted, she gets screwed by many of the other top tiers, so that kinda ruins it...
at least ten ppl have the same opinion, but until a jiggz really starts making the moneys, this boards discussion will remain as it is.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
MK ratio is horribly skewed due to overzealous, optimistic Puffs; 25:75 with 5 points going either way. D3 kills her at 80.

The Diddy number isn't horrible inaccurate, however.

Metatitan

Smash Master
It's diddy's advantage. I seriously doubt any diddy would sit down and learn the jigglypuff matchup so of course if you play one they will have matchup inexperience and STILL probably win

Cold Fusion

Because you know who will come in and say otherwise. Besides, it would be nice to know what to do in a match-up other than the obvious don't use Jiggs.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
adhd uses jiggz in low tiers. :>
A Diddy who understands the matchup >.>

60:40 in Diddy's favor, possibly a tiny bit worse. With all these bad matchups, someone who mains a character like Jigglypuff is pleased with something this close.

We're just wierd like that.

Bananas cannot be completley avoided because of the fact that Jigglypuff spends 75% of the time in the air (Although there shouldn't be too much tripping on your part.). Diddy is a lot better on the ground than you, and he's pretty decent in the air. His recovery, much like Fox and Falco's can be stopped with a few quick n-airs, and since his jetpack angles are very limited, this is not a problem.

EDIT: Why are we disscussing matchups on social?

Cold Fusion

I believe I already know the answer to this. Does anyone care about reviving the MU discussions?

The answer is NO!

Top Bottom