• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So who wants to revive the poor boards before it's condemned like the F-Zero Boards?
We might need to go to the hospital to keep the boards alive. These boards are on like life support.

.Smoreking.

Smash Cadet
The only active thread is the social thread, and that's just people complaining how jiggly sucks and discussing other characters

DemonFart

Smash Lord
fro dont talk like ur 10 yrs old please. e.e

Nah, the whining seems to be decreasing. Let's hope it stays like this, it probably won't.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Come on, lets finish our disscussion on how dead this place is:

We might need to go to the hospital to keep the boards alive. These boards are on like life support.
I would try reviving these boards, but only highlowfive is willing to help.
Whoa, more than six posts in a day in the Jiggs boards? Amazing!
I sure hope so. This is the Jiggs boards so it probably won't stay like this.
We are the Jiggs boards, we will do anything as long as it is not productive.
Good, it is nice to see someone cares about Jigglypuff.

What are you doing!? Do you not understand that the Jiggs boards are to stay dead!?
It's obviously helping a whole lot.
>.>

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure they know it's not helping, we do it anyway because it's a bit amusing.
Man, the Jigglypuff boards suck. They're so dead, a mod should just erase this board. Nobody would notice it was gone anyway. Jigglypuff is such a bad character why do we even discuss her? She's as deep as this board is helpful.
Aaaaaaaand I'm done

highfive

Smash Lord
It's not that Jigglypuff is the ultimate "**** it guys, we've been working on this game too long so let's throw some **** in there to throw off gamers" character, it's just that every other character has this huge legion of people who go out of their way to create or discover new ATs. That's why Jiggly sucks. There aren't enough people to create a better meta game for her.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
highfive, it's a bit of both really. It's true that she's not getting enough rep by good players. It's also true that she just isn't very good, a bit underrated but she isn't hiding much.
At the end of the day, we're all lazy ******s.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
It's not that Jigglypuff is the ultimate "**** it guys, we've been working on this game too long so let's throw some **** in there to throw off gamers" character, it's just that every other character has this huge legion of people who go out of their way to create or discover new ATs. That's why Jiggly sucks. There aren't enough people to create a better meta game for her.
You can't polish a turd. We DID have some exceptional people that spent their time SOLELY finding AT's that ended up being either entirely useless or highly situational.

Cool, we can jump off-stage forever assuming we hit a tiny part of the stage. This quantum ledge grab even makes it seem as if you hogged the stage from an opponent. If you **** up, you lose a stock.

Cool, ftilt can lead to a kill setup using rollout regardless of tilt or what character you're facing (assuming they have enough damage and miss the tech). Ftilt still has crappy range and cool down lag.

It's not like we haven't tried to look for these game-breaking "magical" AT's. You can either ***** at the enlightened few, or you can ***** alongside us and we'll wallow in despair together.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
You can't polish a turd. We DID have some exceptional people that spent their time SOLELY finding AT's that ended up being either entirely useless or highly situational.

Cool, we can jump off-stage forever assuming we hit a tiny part of the stage. This quantum ledge grab even makes it seem as if you hogged the stage from an opponent. If you **** up, you lose a stock.

Cool, ftilt can lead to a kill setup using rollout regardless of tilt or what character you're facing (assuming they have enough damage and miss the tech). Ftilt still has crappy range and cool down lag.

It's not like we haven't tried to look for these game-breaking "magical" AT's. You can either ***** at the enlightened few, or you can ***** alongside us and we'll wallow in despair together.
So what?! No matter how useless those discoveries were we felt like we were doing something.

I can't even believe such a time existed. I was expecting something new everytime I logged on.

Metatitan

Smash Master
So what?! No matter how useless those discoveries were we felt like we were doing something.

I can't even believe such a time existed. I was expecting something new everytime I logged on.
Boo hoo, poor baby! Do you want to feel special every time you do something you think is important? Do you want all your efforts to pay off? Go play melee or 64, there's plenty of ATs in those still being discovered.

The fact is brawl's physics were made so that we would discover as little AT's as possible; BECAUSE AT'S WERE NOT INTENDED BY THE MAKERS. As cool as stuff like DACUS in brawl or wavesashing in melee are, THEY ARE MISTAKES BY THE PROGRAMMERS! And since brawl is newer, they made sure we wouldn't have those same mistakes in the game.

Not all your hard work will pay off, remember that. Jigglypuff really has nothing left to hide except being played well, which Vanz is doing. Vanz will only get so far because jiggs is just plain bad (despite how good a player Vanz is, he should be maining peach <3).

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Boo hoo, poor baby! Do you want to feel special every time you do something you think is important? Do you want all your efforts to pay off? Go play melee or 64, there's plenty of ATs in those still being discovered.

The fact is brawl's physics were made so that we would discover as little AT's as possible; BECAUSE AT'S WERE NOT INTENDED BY THE MAKERS. As cool as stuff like DACUS in brawl or wavesashing in melee are, THEY ARE MISTAKES BY THE PROGRAMMERS! And since brawl is newer, they made sure we wouldn't have those same mistakes in the game.

Not all your hard work will pay off, remember that. Jigglypuff really has nothing left to hide except being played well, which Vanz is doing. Vanz will only get so far because jiggs is just plain bad (despite how good a player Vanz is, he should be maining peach <3).
peach has nothing on ground pound spam

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Woody, as a PT main I'll have you know that I find that extremely offensive and I am not willing to tolerate this. See you in forum support, jerk.
I love that video, it made my head asplode.

Cold Fusion

Wow! There is more bickering on the IC's boards than there has been here in a while.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Yerp, I was obviously crying when I posted that.

Who would even want some productivity here anyway? All we did was find some cool situational stuff every other day; where is the fun in that?

This is so much more lively. I feel like the time I spend here is put to good use.

EDIT: Lol at your SSB64 & SSBM comment! What bull****.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Dear Jigglepuffs, what do you use as a good-luck charm to aid yourselves in battles?

I currently have none.

Cold Fusion

Dear Jigglepuffs, what do you use as a good-luck charm to aid yourselves in battles?

I currently have none.
Not picking Jigglyuff. In all seriousness, I have none, other than my tag, TIN.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I don't expect to win as Jigglypuff anyway.

This thread needs a new title since Alex can't even check this board anyway.
Something along the lines of "Go Go Powerpuff girls(Jigglypuff social thread)" I don't know...

Cold Fusion

This thread needs a new title since Alex can't even check this board anyway.
Something along the lines of "Go Go Powerpuff girls(Jigglypuff social thread)" I don't know...
But SuSa
N
and air don't care anymore.

Top Bottom