• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I would try reviving these boards, but only highlowfive is willing to help.

Cold Fusion

Short people?

err?

*face palm*
****it. A jiggs joke right? I'm ********. I didn't get that for a while.
If it were a Jiggs joke, it would be a floatfive.

EDIT: Why do we have the same post count?

Metatitan

Smash Master
Whoa, more than six posts in a day in the Jiggs boards? Amazing!
You seem to actually care about these boards, why don't YOU revitalize all her old matchup threads and ****. It used to be my job for awhile but then I decided to use characters that are actually decent o=

Cold Fusion

You seem to actually care about these boards, why don't YOU revitalize all her old matchup threads and ****. It used to be my job for awhile but then I decided to use characters that are actually decent o=
I actually plan to do so, but I need to know if Noobicidal still wants to run any threads.

highfive

Smash Lord
I smell onions!

I will help run threads if I can.
/hopes

EDIT- It's cause I'm in a room full of onions. Don't ask.

Cold Fusion

I smell a 'Jigglypuff is trash' lecture coming up.
I smell a "I already know that" but I still care about Jigglypuff.

EDIT: Wtf highfive, why do we have the same post count?

DemonFart

Smash Lord
If it helps any, I'd go about in reviving this board. There are some who think that since most of the old contributors have gone, we can't do anything productive. We will prove them wrong, we will show them that the Jiggs board does exist. We WILL bring life back to this fallen place. While we revive old helpful threads, we will look them straight in the avatar and shout:
"YES WE CAN!"

highfive

Smash Lord
If it helps any, I'd go about in reviving this board. There are some who think that since most of the old contributors have gone, we can't do anything productive. We will prove them wrong, we will show them that the Jiggs board does exist. We WILL bring life back to this fallen place. While we revive old helpful threads, we will look them straight in the avatar and shout:
"YES WE CAN!"
I ****ing love you DemonFart.

But you joined eight days before me. Something like this should go to VM's.
I dunno. Go for it if you want.

Cold Fusion

if It Helps Any, I'd Go About In Reviving This Board. There Are Some Who Think That Since Most Of The Old Contributors Have Gone, We Can't Do Anything Productive. We Will Prove Them Wrong, We Will Show Them That The Jiggs Board Does Exist. We Will Bring Life Back To This Fallen Place. While We Revive Old Helpful Threads, We Will Look Them Straight In The Avatar And Shout:
"yes We Can!"
Yes We Can! We Can Do This!

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Alex is roombanned if I remember right. Manic does use Jigglypuff, he was an old Jigglypuff main before his wiiwii broke. Now I don't have a clue who his main actually is.

It's in his autobiography.

Cold Fusion

Don't worry, highfive. I rarely pick anyone but Jiggs on the AiB ladder.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
oh. Alright. Say Maniclysane, do you main Jiggs as well or do you just come here 'cause you just want to?
Alex is roombanned if I remember right. Manic does use Jigglypuff, he was an old Jigglypuff main before his wiiwii broke. Now I don't have a clue who his main actually is.

It's in his autobiography.
It's a little from column A, a little from column B.

I come here because I love some of the people here. <3

Top Bottom