• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
So, why do you guys like playing jigs so much?

Real question.

:093:

Basically her UTaunt and ungodly keepaway game. And nobody can take Jigglypuff seriously; that's where I take advantage.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Lol, I actually do have a picture of it. It's not uploaded though. I take pics of whatever random smash stuff I come across.

Most recently, I took a picture of a massive gold colored metal sign with the letters KDJ engraved on it.

:093:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Unrelated.

I have a feeling that the xat will either kill off the boards in lieu of it, or the xat will die tragically.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
What is xat, anyway?

BTW, happy 116th page everyone. Still going strong.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Unrelated.

I have a feeling that the xat will either kill off the boards in lieu of it, or the xat will die tragically.
I think the xat will die tragically. Of course we'll go there occasionally but I doubt it can replicate the old xat.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Does anyone else laugh at how many threads are locked on this board?

lolz
it's all part of the master plan... to make other people THINK the jiggly boards are useless. Lack of info is a mindgame in itself.

Also what food reminds you most of jigglypuff?

DemonFart

Smash Lord
it's all part of the master plan... to make other people THINK the jiggly boards are useless. Lack of info is a mindgame in itself.

Also what food reminds you most of jigglypuff?
It's super effective!
The Jigglypuff boards were hit in recoil

DemonFart

Smash Lord
So recently for entertainment I've been going to a random page on this thread and I would read the arguments and drama.
It's like a soap opera; what good waste of time.

Veril

Frame Savant
Jigglypuff in melee was a delicious coco cream puff. Brawl dropped her on the floor. So I guess she's a flattened cream puff caked in filth and tears.

This subforum is still useless. Jigglypuff is worth discussing in every iteration of smash (64, melee, balanced brawl, and brawl +) EXCEPT this one. She isn't even worth using as a CP except on diddy. If you actually are playing competitively, switch games or pick up a real character. She's not even good for low tier tourneys (poor matchups overall).

Don't get at me. I left for a reason.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Jigglypuff in melee was a delicious coco cream puff. Brawl dropped her on the floor. So I guess she's a flattened cream puff caked in filth and tears.

This subforum is still useless. Jigglypuff is worth discussing in every iteration of smash (64, melee, balanced brawl, and brawl +) EXCEPT this one. She isn't even worth using as a CP except on diddy. If you actually are playing competitively, switch games or pick up a real character. She's not even good for low tier tourneys (poor matchups overall).

Don't get at me. I left for a reason.
Cool story bro.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Jigglypuff may suck, but she's ridiculously fun to play as. And there's extra humiliation factor for your opponent if you win. :)

Top Bottom