• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Hey guys. When you did that hitbox thread, how exactly did you get it to look so neat? What programs did you use for the images? Because I'd like to do something like this for the Peach boards (some of her hitboxes are bogus, seriously), but I wouldn't know how to actually represent the hitbox without making it a mess.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217430

There's the link, for quick access.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Hey guys. When you did that hitbox thread, how exactly did you get it to look so neat? What programs did you use for the images? Because I'd like to do something like this for the Peach boards (some of her hitboxes are bogus, seriously), but I wouldn't know how to actually represent the hitbox without making it a mess.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217430

There's the link, for quick access.
Talk to MrEh about it. He doesn't lurk here anymore, so you'll need to VM or PM him about it.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
What the **** is wrong with you people? A sleepy character should use a SLEEPY HAT.

Green or gtfo.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
SuSa
N
! Change the title without air's permission. The current title is old.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Hello all, I just changed my main to Jiggly :D Nightcap and Awesome are, well, awesome :D

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Hello all, I just changed my main to Jiggly :D Nightcap and Awesome are, well, awesome :D
What a noble action. I love all these new Jigglypuffs <3

If you're not a man gtfo!

Maybe we can finally be active again.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Whoa, this is a late reply to everything but I'll post regardless.

My Snake is the best one alive, ftilt ftilt ftilt. Also, I rarely play anyone online nor offline anymore.

Tamales

Discuss

Noobicidal

Smash Master

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Hey look, it's Brandon, we'll play again soon. The last post in these boards was yesterday......

DEAD!
DEAD!
DEAD!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom