• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

highfive

Smash Lord
Hello everyone. I'm new to maining Jigglypuff (and the Purin boards in general) and I'd like to get better with him. I hope that you can all help me out.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Hello everyone. I'm new to maining Jigglypuff (and the Purin boards in general) and I'd like to get better with him. I hope that you can all help me out.
PAFF!

*hugs highfive violently smothering him in a blob of pink matter*

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199581

The first thing you need to know is (I'm not going to lie, you need to understand this if you are going to make an attempt to do well with Jigglypuff.):
Jigglypuff sucks.

Example:
so i went to a tourney today, and used jiggs first round and got 3-stocked by rogu T.T

highfive

Smash Lord
PAFF!

*hugs highfive violently smothering him in a blob of pink matter*

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199581

The first thing you need to know is (I'm not going to lie, you need to understand this if you are going to make an attempt to do well with Jigglypuff.):
Jigglypuff sucks.
Yep. Pretty much got that down. I understand he isn't the greatest brawler with him being a little pink blob and Ike wielding a huge sword.

I read the strategy guide already. Very good read.

Thanks for the welcome.

Wall of Pain FTW.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Yep. Pretty much got that down. I understand he isn't the greatest brawler with him being a little pink blob and Ike wielding a huge sword.
HOW dare you CAll her majesty a HE!?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
How can you tell? I can't so I usually use the "he" for anything I can't distinguish gender for.
I generally use "it" as non-specific noun. For the sake of time, accept that she's a lovely young woman
except for a certain, specific picture which depicts her hair curl as a gigantic man-part

highfive

Smash Lord
I generally use "it" as non-specific noun. For the sake of time, accept that she's a lovely young woman except for a certain, specific picture which depicts her hair curl as a gigantic man-part.
Already have.

A gigantic man-part? My childhood has now officially been *****.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Hey guys! I just got two stocked by a Wario on the ladder!

§leepy God

Smash Master
Hey guys! I just got two stocked by a Wario on the ladder!
Wario would be the 3rd or 4th most overused character in ladder match's. :/

Sorry to hear that as well... unless you got two stocked by a Wario while Jigglypuff has her sun hat on. ):<

Top Bottom