• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Alex, when you stay with me on the 6th, I'm going to record me punching you, in the face.

I can see it now, the Youtube video.

"IlliniAlex gets 3 stocked IRL"
1 million views, promise.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So I dropped Ice Climbers for Mr. Game and Watch and I dropped the fat penguin D3 for Marth. Discuss?

How can a social thread start dying?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
So I dropped Ice Climbers for Mr. Game and Watch and I dropped the fat penguin D3 for Marth. Discuss?
I'm impartial for the first choice, but I find D3 to be MUCH more fun to play as compared to Marf.

How can a social thread start dying?
"» Smash World Forums » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Brawl Character Discussion » Jigglypuff"

Cold Fusion

I'm impartial for the first choice, but I find D3 to be MUCH more fun to play as compared to Marf.
I honestly find Marth funner than D3. I dropped him for the same reason I dropped the Ice Climbers

"» Smash World Forums » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Brawl Character Discussion » Jigglypuff"
Welcome to the Jigglypuff boards, the deadest boards around!

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
Second.

RAWR I'm so pissed, I got beaten by my friend tonight for the first time ever, after I pummel him like 5 times in a row before hand, and then he just leaves with "I guess you're not all that good are you?"Before I even get 'good game' out of my mouth.

It's not that I lost that annoys me, it was a good game, but instantly putting someone down and declaring superiority after you win 1 in 6 with about 80% more damage is kind of a d*** move.

Maybe I'm pissed cause he was playing pit :laugh:

also what happened to the steak? is that just old hat now?

Cold Fusion

We can also discuss me getting 2-0'd by a Spamus in the Low Tier tourney.

Lets baww together.
I got 2-0'd by a Link. I could have gimped him a jillion times, but I need to get used to edgeguarding on Wi-Fi.

Cold Fusion

Noobic
id
al, get back to work on the match-up and stage discussions!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Unrelated.

So, I'm eating saltines and chunky peanut butter for (a rather late) dinner.

Get at me.

Cold Fusion

i should post here more often
Why would you want to do that? Do you not understand that the Jiggs boards are supposed to stay dead?

Anyways, I just won a set against a Mr. Game and Watch on the AiB ladder. I almost got disqualified for playing super-gay though. It was a very close set.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why would you want to do that? Do you not understand that the Jiggs boards are supposed to stay dead?
i play dead characters so it's only fitting i post on dead boards

btw i was 10-4 on the aib ladder last season with jiggs before i got bored and quit

Cold Fusion

So guys, this is serious. Will we ever resume the match-up discussions? If we do, will we continue to use the current thread? If not, will we create a new one? Or will we just continue to not have productivity on these boards all together?

*Raises flame shield

Top Bottom