• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

-LzR-

Smash Hero
That allows Jiggz to quickly get her jumps back without actually landing. Jiggz approves.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
sorry guys...you'll have to wait a week before i can get a video up...my mom randomly grabbed my wii and i didn't realize it was gone until earlier today. Shes just in a bad mood though...hopefully i can get it back this weekend if i stay on her good side tomorrow.

WoodyWiggins

Smash Journeyman
Woodman, you know you could set L button to attack. That way your right hand stays cramp free. And because it's slightly easier to remember to let go of the L button, than remembering to let go of the A button.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Woodman, you know you could set L button to attack. That way your right hand stays cramp free. And because it's slightly easier to remember to let go of the L button, than remembering to let go of the A button.
lol. I remember when i first found how to true pivot in brawl i youtubed your video and there were like no posts so i was like "wow ppl are stupid, this is an amazing AT" Its also funny how we both are named woody and focus on movement xD. I have L set to jump and x set to grab. my z button is attack though and i sometimes alternate A and Z.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Come one come all the...

LOUISIANA DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

This December 17th and 18th!!!

December 17th will have a tournament at Play n Trade Bluebonnet in Baton Rouge, LA. This is more of a local tournament but if you had plans on arriving in the bayou on Friday come to it anyway, roughly an hour and fifteen minutes from Lafayette.

Then on Saturday come be a part of the event where titans clash, The Awesome Smash of Louisiana, also known as TASOL!!! Boasting a large venue with a Pot Bonus and...

ALL DAY PIZZA BUFFET INCLUDED IN THE VENUE FEE!!!

We just have two words for you...

GET

HYPE

For everyone who can't take hints on links:
Warm-up Tourney:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292243
Big Tourneyhttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274534
Venue Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1_1AGZDkg
LA Pride Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DysYusN_AOI

Credits:
Jiovanni the Womanslayer - Hype Machine
Curlz - TASOL TO and Venue trailer creator
Fakegeorge - PnT Bluebonnet TO
Hyro - LA Pride trailer creator

WoodyWiggins

Smash Journeyman
lol. I remember when i first found how to true pivot in brawl i youtubed your video and there were like no posts so i was like "wow ppl are stupid, this is an amazing AT" Its also funny how we both are named woody and focus on movement xD. I have L set to jump and x set to grab. my z button is attack though and i sometimes alternate A and Z.
lol, yeah it's something about wood that makes ya want to move. Nohomo.
Anyway, I've lots more movement tricks. Since you like movement AT's, I will send a few of them. Not any time soon or any thing, I stay pretty busy. I am at work right now. :glare:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Remember guys, if any of you are goin' jiggz in a tourney tomorrow, post the link in the results thread! I'm going to rep us at FGCU Smash. It should be good.

T-block

B2B TST
This is a warning to anyone else who decides to advertise anything in character board social threads (or any other thread on this forum where it doesn't belong really).

Don't do it.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Next tourney is in 11th of this month and it's small and I am going MK as usual.

EDIT: Tblock is awesome

-LzR-

Smash Hero
So people, Jigglypuff has started to be boring, started to suck and overall just SUCK. I feel like I need to quit her, because I am effectively wasting my time on her since after all the countless of hours of playing, I still can't beat people with her.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
That's saddening, LzR :< Though if she's really boring for you go and drop her. No point in playing a game if it's boring.
I personally chose Jigglypuff because she's so fun to play as. I love being incredibly floaty, and not feeling restricted. I never get bored with her but sometimes frustrated....I mean really some MUs...Though funnily enough whenever I try to use a secondary, (most of the time) I'll still do better with puff..

T-block

B2B TST
mess around with other characters and come back

don't feel bad if you don't either =\ it's really only players who fanboy their character who feel bad lol, and nobody fanboys jigglypuff...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I fanboy jigglypuff! :D

I play jiggly because she's super fun, she's the most under respresented character in brawl, and i've been using her since 64. When you sit down and hear "FALCO" and "JIGGLYPUFF" people are like, O.o

It's a good feeling winning with a mid-high tier character. It's also easy to do. The feeling of winning with a low tier character, specifically jigglypuff is an awesome feeling. Personally i hate being campy, and i'd rather go aggro. But, For some matches you really just have to stay campy :(.

Jigglypuffs adorable. She's cute and floaty and everything. Now when you see a guy walk into a tourney with a bunch of facial piercings and gauges and lookin' like a rockstar you're like "Man, that guy probably play someone like Snake". But no. I play Jigglypuff. Because she's the coolest character in the game.
You know how Polt is a sick yoshi? and how San is a sick Ike? Well. I want to be that sick Jigglyuff. Haha. She has potential. She just... is never experimented with or used. TIme heals all wounds. And Time brings jigglypuff to A Tier!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So people, Jigglypuff has started to be boring, started to suck and overall just SUCK. I feel like I need to quit her, because I am effectively wasting my time on her since after all the countless of hours of playing, I still can't beat people with her.
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Blissard

Smash Lord
But LzR...your avatar...*sobs*

Jiggly does better as a secondary imo, but she's so floaty and delicious and huggable HOW CAN YOU SAY SHE'S NOT FUN!?!?!?! Besides, as eveyone before said, when you beat a high-tier character with Jiggs, it gives you bragging rights.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I already got a floaty puffball in MK. I will surely use her in lowtiers of course.

Oh and I am a Jigglypuff fanboy actually. She is just too awesome :D
She just recently felt boring. I guess it's time for a pause. Sawnick tiem :D

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
Hi! How is Jigglypuff? I see that Jigglypuff is slowly becoming more underused.

I like beating people with underused stuff/characters. It also gives a more unique feeling since you are mostly the only one using that character.

Unlike shooter games where underpowered stuff is nearly unable to win matches but in Brawl you are given a possiblility of winning no matter how small that chance may be.

Blissard

Smash Lord
If you noticed, even when that useless AT (lol) DID work, Wolf woke up before sing ended. But what kind of Wolf would ftilt into Sing and not hit Jiggs?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
While we're on the topic, the main reasons why this AT is useless is that if you somehow predict the move and hit it on pulse one, the whole "wake up before 200%" thing takes effect, and the only way to hit them with pulse two or three is for them to space the move horribly while you are singing, which wouldn't happen in a competitive situation, which is pretty much what Blissard already mentioned.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I already got a floaty puffball in MK. I will surely use her in lowtiers of course.

Oh and I am a Jigglypuff fanboy actually. She is just too awesome :D
She just recently felt boring. I guess it's time for a pause. Sawnick tiem :D
yeah its common for puff to seem boring because half of her moveset is utter trash so she doesnt have many options.

Lol but on other hand Bison in SSF4 is boring as **** too yet he actually works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qiKhLs0jQw

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I don't mean boring because she sucks. One reason is her aerials are all the same.
Fair, nair and bair all the same, Puff does an aerial kick.

Puff is also very hard and sometimes I get ***** by bad players who use character they don't even play, Puff requires so many good reads to be good with.

Top Bottom