• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Do we have a tournament results thread? Or tournament discussion. I feel like any placings with The Jiggz should be brought up. Lol. It's like, a light in a darkened world.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I win more on wifi with Zelda than I do with Pikachu. #kidscheer for lag abuse. =D

Blissard

Smash Lord
OMG I mained Zelda when I first started Brawl. No one I played knew how to air dodge, so I spammed Din's Fire at them from 0-Death. We need to meet/brawl sometime KayLo! I'm trying to get to know the community :D

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
im better on cpu's with G&W but im better real people with jgglypuff. i can play online this week but everyone online sucks and its laggy...sooooo i think i'll stick to lvl 9's some haha
And go to allisbrawl.com

Play in the Free Play chat room, though you might be overwhelmed at first. Always remember that Lv3s are the best CPUs to practice with; Lv9s give you horrible, awful habits that will destroy you whenever you play someone real

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I beat my friends Falco with my Ganon and Ivysaur, I get 3 stocked with Puff.
Sounds like a personal problem. Ganon can get epic chain grabbed and has literally no way of approaching. lol. Laser stops down B for god's sake.

And ivysaur is straight up awful.
No offense to PT players.
Squirtle and Crack Rocks ftw.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Yeah, because the Jigglypuff supposeduly doesn't get her head handed back to her against Falco.
I main the bird and don't have much trouble with the jiggs MU?....I don't like Falco dittos so I go jiggs and usually win.....Nair gimpin falco's side-B all day :D

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well the problem is that I haven't played Jiggz against Falco too much, but I have played Jiggz against him a hell lot. He knows everything I can pull off and his Falco is really good.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We need to meet/brawl sometime KayLo! I'm trying to get to know the community :D
My bad, almost skipped this.

Yeah, we do need to meet sometime. :) You should come to DSO tournaments! I usually go to those.

I'm also trying to get a router on Black Friday, so if I manage to do that, we can wifi at some point.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well the problem is that I haven't played Jiggz against Falco too much, but I have played Jiggz against him a hell lot. He knows everything I can pull off and his Falco is really good.
Just because you know it's coming doesn't mean you can stop it

Blissard

Smash Lord
yeah i got a bunch of friend codes but they all say registiring and stuff.
I'll brawl if you want to. I play Oli and side Jiggs, but the wifi might not be terrific considering that you live so far o.o

Yeah, because the Jigglypuff supposeduly doesn't get her head handed back to her against Falco.
Jiggly's cuteness seduces Falco. But she does do much better than Olimar in the mu.

Just because you know it's coming doesn't mean you can stop it
OMG this is soooo worthy of being my sig! I hate when people say "I know what you're gonna do next!" but then they get hit by it every time.

Yeah, we do need to meet sometime. :) You should come to DSO tournaments! I usually go to those.
I went to one, but you weren't there :c But hopefully we'll meet at the next one or wifi soon! :D

Edit: *Subscribes*

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I give you full permission to make that your sig.
I would actually be honored.

And extremely happy to ever see that quote on a post.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Your friend must not be good then.

You must not be good then.
yo i need to talk to you briefly on aim or some other chat if you get the chance, do you mind adding me?

PokeOrion@aol.com
PokeOrion@msn.com

edit:

also since jiggs isnt super popular

who are the most prominent jiggs mains out there as far as tournament usage and results goes. im trying to not be biased and just ask east coast players that i know use her
thnx

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

who are the most prominent jiggs mains out there as far as tournament usage and results goes. im trying to not be biased and just ask east coast players that i know use her
thnx
Is that directed at everyone? Becauseif it is, i'm a prominent Jiggly main in SWFL. :)

Orion*

Smash Researcher
OMG LOL

i died at your sig Mink XDDDD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLWTF

well yeah. i guess ill just stick to woodman and dapuffster instead of wasting time here ^o^

might come back if you guys are always this funny though

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Your friend must not be good then.

You must not be good then.
Well thanks for not getting the point.
My point wasn't really clear or anything...
But, it was that I have played Puff a lot, she is my 3rd played character currently.
I play against my friends and I can just barely beat them sometimes no matter what the stage or anything.

Then I pick something stupid like Link and am able to beat them even thought I have no idea to how to play Link. Puff seems to be really hard to use well.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
yo i need to talk to you briefly on aim or some other chat if you get the chance, do you mind adding me?

PokeOrion@aol.com
PokeOrion@msn.com

edit:

thnx
in our region its me, dapuffster, vex and izumi

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Are there other FL Jigg players? I dont feel like looking at everyone's locations :p

Also we should be more social.

How about that weather we're having.

Blissard

Smash Lord
I'm deciding whether the sig would look better with the word "b****es" at the end or not...

Edit: Hmmm I could've sworn that I turned on my sig...DX

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm deciding whether the sig would look better with the word "b****es" at the end or not...

Edit: Hmmm I could've sworn that I turned on my sig...DX
That term shouldn't be in your signature regardless of position.

Top Bottom