• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Also. Blissard,
I highly approve of your sig :D

And noobicidal, not much was written because we were waiting for everyone to get over The Itis and revive from their feast.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i just found a metagame changing AT, but ima keep it a secret til i've mastered it/used it in tourney. But forewarning you that...good things are gonna happen with jiggz pretty soon:).

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
i'll give you a hint
it involves platforms..and its not platform canceling...
Oh man, I wonder what it could be, assuming your not just ****ing with us :(
Some sort of secret Rest canceling on a platform technique? lol

Hi Jiggz boards btw lol
This is my extremely weak introduction if you couldn't tell.
<3 Jiggz

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i just found a metagame changing AT, but ima keep it a secret til i've mastered it/used it in tourney. But forewarning you that...good things are gonna happen with jiggz pretty soon:).
make sure it works offline.

Also please be it something that combos into f-smash or a kill move... on all the cast... and it's easy to do... and reliable/not situational. If we can find something to combo into a kill move it would really help a lot of Jigg's MUs

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
make sure it works offline.

Also please be it something that combos into f-smash or a kill move... on all the cast... and it's easy to do... and reliable/not situational. If we can find something to combo into a kill move it would really help a lot of Jigg's MUs
Its doesn't involve an attack, it makes baiting and spacing extremely easy tho, and it makes jigglypuff fun to watch imo...i found it while playing a CPU...so it obviously works offline...I'm working on how to incorporate it into each individual match-up...so its gonna take some time before i get a topic up...but I'm not ****ing with u guys...this is legit and its awesome.:cool:

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
FINE FINE, i'll tell you what it is....
Basically i found a way to drop through platforms automatically and turn before dropping as well without even having to press down. With this you can buffer platform drops immediately after fast falling air moves onto platforms and you can air dodge over and under platforms with ease. This allows you to pretty much spend an entire match on single/multiple platforms because it allows you to change directions while traversing on and off the platforms so fast that your opponent cannot wait or bait anything quick enough to react intelligently. It forces the opponent to throw out upairs onto the platform for you to punish on reaction. Also using this you can automatically cancel your shield while on the platform or at a ledge and attack immediately(so any move used while your on the platform will push you off the platform slightly and allow you to punish whatever move was used to push you off...such as rest :0). How do you do this? Easy...remember that boost pivot topic where you set your c-stick to attack, then hold A+Y so that the c-stick becomes a movement stick. Well basically while your on a platform simply tap in the opposite direction on the c-stick while holding A(attack)+Y(jump) and then tilt slightly downward on the control stick and in one motion you will drop from any platform and turn in under half a second. Not only that, but you will fast fall immediately as you drop from the platform so if you jump immediately you'll land within one air moves distance of the platform you dropped on. The trick is to let go of A as soon as you drop so you can use an air move...or keep it held and hop back on the platform or onto another platform(like on battlefield). The platform drop is automatic, so as soon as any move lands on a platform you can drop again without having to pause or guess on what time your move's end lag is over. You can also shield drop with this....I believe the future of jiggz metagame is through traversing along platforms and camping on them while confusing your opponent and pecking at them with small hits as they try to hit you with up-airs or up-smashes(with this you can easily punish these or move safely away without being detected immediately. Yes, this is universal, but its sooo much better with jiggz due to her fall speed allowing you to Switch your hands on and off the A and Y buttons and the fact that she can move from one side of a platform to the other very quickly which allows you to use the shield cancel described above and the fact that its a free rest on A LOT of moves. If you have any questions or don't understand what i'm getting at...plz let me know :)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
edit: dang it hold on reading

edit 2: woody can u get it on a replay or something it be easier to see how useful it is

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Agree as well.
I'm having trouble with the A+Y and opposite direction on C-stick. Any tips of the easiest way to input this? Lol. I don't have my 'troller on me, but in my mind it doesn't seem like something you could do in a moments notice.

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
I'm having trouble visualizing exactly what this thing does, I guess you can move around platforms better? Like what does "...change directions while traversing on and off the platforms so fast that you're opponent cannot wait or bait anything quick enough to react intelligently," even mean?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Why would Jigglypuff be on a platform in the first place? The ground is lava, and platforms are like floating lava.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Agree as well.
I'm having trouble with the A+Y and opposite direction on C-stick. Any tips of the easiest way to input this? Lol. I don't have my 'troller on me, but in my mind it doesn't seem like something you could do in a moments notice.
use your pointer finger to hold A and Y and move the c-stick with your thumb

Top Bottom