• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
that sucks woody id be bummed out to go if that crap kept happening to me

Noobicidal

Smash Master
:'( ouch that hurt...

Okay, but now I'm fine. :B
In all seriousness though, I'm surprised you're here. I thought you left Smash for your girlfriend or something? I've just recently came back after a three-week break myself, so I haven't stalked around enough to find out the reasoning for myself.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Long story short, that's why I left - also because I moved... now I moved to my moms.

Moms (wasn't around here) --> Dads (oh hi) --> (bye) Grandmas --> Moms (hi again)

:x
I see.

Well, for however long you'll be here, it's good to see you around once again.

Metatitan

Smash Master
We need to go to a coffee/burger shop again one of these days.

See if I'm the bait of a creepy old lady again. :urg:
I'm up in Davis for school currently, mabey during winter break. We'll stay away from subway though, that's where I got molested.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i turn 18 in 3 days....and I've never felt so sad about growing up....its weird...i feel like at some point i'll look back to when was 17...and have nothing to say about this point in my life besides that i lived in this point in my life lol. :/

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i turn 18 in 3 days....and I've never felt so sad about growing up....its weird...i feel like at some point i'll look back to when was 17...and have nothing to say about this point in my life besides that i lived in this point in my life lol. :/
you'll feel exactly the same i swear

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
There is nothing cool about turning 18. 16 is alchohol, 17 is driving, 18 is paying more and more money and having to handle stuff yourself..

T-block

B2B TST
I think 20 is going to hurt a lot more.

Enjoy ^_^

There is nothing cool about turning 18. 16 is alchohol, 17 is driving, 18 is paying more and more money and having to handle stuff yourself..
Where do you live that alcohol is 16?

Top Bottom