• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
That song sucks *** in my opinion.
Childhood memories can only be generalized with music and not vocals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_jOR3V07Xw
^love dis song
The only decent FF game is FFIV. Your taste in video games sucks.

you'll feel exactly the same i swear
I didn't actually feel 18 until nearly a year later when I realized how bad it really is to be 18 in this day and age.

Someone else who's heard of Andrew Jackson Jihad?

<3333
I love folk.

There is nothing cool about turning 18. 16 is alchohol, 17 is driving, 18 is paying more and more money and having to handle stuff yourself..
Indeed.

Where do you live that alcohol is 16?
Anywhere where you can stand outside of a grocery store at night, find a few shady individuals over 21, and get them to buy 40s for you while they profit.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Here in Holland you can get alchohol from 16. They are VERY strict tho, you have to always show your ID if they have the littlelest doubt about you being under 16.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
America is a funny place, you can drive and own guns before you can drink a **** drink.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I never thought of it like that LzR... haha... so true... XD

FFVII was the best FF. You're on something if you think 7 wasn't the best. Next best was X, X-2 sucked. XII sucked, 8 and 9 sucked.

7 > 10 > Order no longer matters

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
6, 7, and 8 are the only ones that matter. Kefka is the best final boss and 8 had the "the chicken wuss" and very relatable characters set in a futuristic college/HS setting. I love the opening of that first war scene...too good for playstation 1.
10 is great too, but adding voices for the character took a lot from the imagination factor and really diverges away from the fantasy aspect in my opinion.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i have a bad habit of chasing after someone immediately after they run away from me so now i just throw out an fsmash when someone runs away. It's mindgamish and gives them a reason to run back into the **** lol

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
6 - win, kefka 2 good, great for its time
7- overrated but still great, revolutionized video games
8- hit or miss, i thought i was okay
9- good
10- hit or miss it was very linear but its actually my favorite
x-2- epic ****ing fail. Took everything that made 10 a masterpiece and ****ted on it. It was such fail, i have never played a single final fantasy game since then

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Because no one truly appreciates amazing storytelling and characters that have arguably the most development out of any FF game.

Here's to you, Cecil.
who?

yeah the game with cecil was legit but i couldnt stand the one with bartz or 1 /2

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I enjoyed 12, It was a nice change for me

My friend got 10 and hated it lmao, bagged Tidus so much

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I should post here more to inspire people to post about...anything. Let's start with the one person who - Noob, it's good to be in presence of your biting sarcasm once more :)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Or you guys could post about LoL

Let's start with Morgana - she makes you sit in her dirty soil then steals your soul afterwards <3

Mota

Pink names and Pink avatars, I like it. Even Vocal has a kinda pink Avatar.

Lol LoL

Play DotA

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Pink names and Pink avatars, I like it. Even Vocal has a kinda pink Avatar.

Lol LoL

Play DotA
:O

My pink name is gone D': Oh well, I still have my Morg, and she complements my post color so nicely :)

And I came in after the DotA age, though I hear they're vastly different games

Mota

DotA is still going strong. Yea you're right, they're both very different, too each their own.

Haha omg Runescape such good memories. Fun times selling lobsters for food and gold to fund my PKing lifestyle in the wilderness, that was until they got rid of the wilderness :mad: tried to get back into it after that but no dice

Noobicidal

Smash Master
DotA is still going strong. Yea you're right, they're both very different, too each their own.

Haha omg Runescape such good memories. Fun times selling lobsters for food and gold to fund my PKing lifestyle in the wilderness, that was until they got rid of the wilderness :mad: tried to get back into it after that but no dice
I never really PKed in old RS, so the removal of the Wildy didn't bother me. What DID bother me was the changes they made involving free trade, which affected merchanting and most importantly, staking. I made MASSIVE amounts of gold from whipping and boxing, and losing (what was then) my main source of income nearly made me quit. Luckily, I just started skilling and such, and I regret nothing.

I've enjoyed every one of my 4,119 hours on that game.

Mota

No PKing? What was there to do then? At least that's how I saw it lol.
Yea the trading really got screwed over after that, but a least there weren't like a million bots everywhere stealling yo wood and runes XD
I vaguely remember trading someone gold for something and the very next day, the new updates were put in place, and the item dropped to half value of what I had paid for just yesterday ffuuu

Dayum 4119? How can you check lol
That equates to playing 171 days of straight 24 hour playing. Maybe 1/100 of your life spent playing Runescape lol

JIGGLYPUFF

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Runescape was ****ed up pretty hard. It used to be a good game, now it's a just business and with every new update, the game just goes downhill. Steeper and steeper...

So many free gaming sites are becoming like that. They need that advertising to keep it free. I never played runescape, but it sounds similar.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I never really PKed in old RS, so the removal of the Wildy didn't bother me. What DID bother me was the changes they made involving free trade, which affected merchanting and most importantly, staking. I made MASSIVE amounts of gold from whipping and boxing, and losing (what was then) my main source of income nearly made me quit. Luckily, I just started skilling and such, and I regret nothing.

I've enjoyed every one of my 4,119 hours on that game.
You have like 30 more in game days than me. O_o

That being said, I quit back before summer. Waste of time and money. **** Dungeoneering got to level 50 in a week, then quit the game. Was already getting boring after obtaining 95 hunter and working on 95 agility. (Was going for a double 99 off a butterfly)

Removal of PvP killed the game for me. Especially since all the "honor" clans are no honor *****es. No good place for a tank to be, especially my build. It's meant for 1vs1's, and everyone runs like a ***** nowadays. No such thing as dm's anymore.

:093:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Dayum 4119? How can you check lol
That equates to playing 171 days of straight 24 hour playing. Maybe 1/100 of your life spent playing Runescape lol

JIGGLYPUFF
Around six months ago, they released a new feature called the "Adventurer's Log". It allows you to see what all you and your friends have been doing on RS (assuming the privacy settings enable one to do so). Mine is set to "Public", but when you log in, you can see more detailed information.

You have like 30 more in game days than me. O_o

That being said, I quit back before summer. Waste of time and money. **** Dungeoneering got to level 50 in a week, then quit the game. Was already getting boring after obtaining 95 hunter and working on 95 agility. (Was going for a double 99 off a butterfly)

:093:
Dungeoneering is hell, especially since I'm soloing the entire time. I'd rather halve my exp/tokens than have to deal with others.

Edit: Currently, I have nothing else displayed on my log except for Dungeoneering-related things (sans one Mining level, which I managed to get while in Daemonheim).

Top Bottom