• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Albert.

Smash Master
yo so I'm considering using Jiggs in low tier tourneys (now that ike has left us :( )

I think I have the basics down right...

Bair alot

pound sometimes

dash grab when they get a lil too shield-wary

Fair for kills at 140 LOL

sooo uhh

what else is there LOL

Jiggs is good for aerial camping right?? IM SO DOING that!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
To be super mean with her, go do alot of those Rising Pounds offstage...heard it's good stuff.

Anyways, lol Z-block how you know why I like Kpop more now? xD SNSD is like the only stuff i listen to because I don't know too many others :<

Noobicidal

Smash Master
yo so I'm considering using Jiggs in low tier tourneys (now that ike has left us :( )

I think I have the basics down right...

Bair alot

pound sometimes

dash grab when they get a lil too shield-wary

Fair for kills at 140 LOL

sooo uhh

what else is there LOL

Jiggs is good for aerial camping right?? IM SO DOING that!
You seem to have the basics down, but the best thing to remember is to be patient, and play as gay as possible.

T-block

B2B TST
Mm...yeah you need to play smart and patiently. Abuse her aerial mobility.

To be super mean with her, go do alot of those Rising Pounds offstage...heard it's good stuff.

Anyways, lol Z-block how you know why I like Kpop more now? xD SNSD is like the only stuff i listen to because I don't know too many others :<
Because Kpop is toooo good you can't resist. It's natural for it to CONSUME YOUR SOUL

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
I have the best jiggz in low tiers....all of the regulars i play main low tiers and i do well in all the low tier matchups. I'm hosting my own tourney and since my region has at least 5 high level low tier mains....placing well in it will prove my point. I go all jiggz in regular singles tho....which is why i don't shine too well in that area. The active tourneys in PA are in Philly, where no one hosts low tier tournaments. Hopefully my tournament will be a good start to getting low tiers more hype in PA

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Noob how I do get that TO thing on my profile? Since I am one...
User CP - Group Memberships - Join Group.

If you're already part of a group, you can change what group is shown by clicking the radio button next to "Identify me as a member of this group" at the bottom.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
That's hot, does it sing you to sleep?

OMG I need to get me a singing jiggly plushie :3

DZLE

Smash Master
No it doesn't sing unfortunately :(

but in my mind I will always be singing "JIIIIIGALLYYY PUUFFFFF JIGAAAALYYYYYYYYYYYY PUFFFF"

you know?

Because i'm a man.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
DZLE I want in on this Jiggles action, care to share? or yknow :embarrass: I could maybe join...you guys

FOR SEX

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pika social is getting pretty bad too. :urg: We keep getting the furries from other boards.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I have no problem with the actual fetish, but I really despise those who choose to be rather vocal about it. I really don't want to hear about your new fanfic, nor do I want to see your new "Lucario X Mewtwo" shipping.

If you even TRY to get a word in edge-wise, claims of "FURSECUTION!" will run rampant.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. I didn't know how many words could have "fur" snuck into them til I met Espy. @.@

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I just think it's unfair furries get to (rather openly) claim and speak and shove their fetish everywhere they go.

But then you get someone into BDSM or vore or something and OH GOD YOU SCREWED UP PERVERT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

That being said, furry != yiff and there are some major differences between furry and furry.

:nifty::leek:

Top Bottom