• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I like human girlz my age.....discuss
That is just disgusting.

I played Puff for low tiers, and I play EVERYONE except Yoshi when it comes to friendlies. I only play Snake for tournaments because I actually like having a chance at money and I'm not up to par with the few other viable characters. :awesome: (Please note my regions PR list and it's MK dominance)

Espy. That is just bad and you should feel bad.

:nifty::leek:

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"

Noobicidal

Smash Master
lol why do i troll my own forums

guess it's okay, i don't really have high aspirasians for a topic like this anyways

;D
It's not trolling if I was laughing the entire time.

Anyway, I'm a big hungry. I guess I'll go drive to town and either stop at Taco Bell or DFC.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Just wondering, since I second jiggs, anything new happen here within the past 6 months? I'm doing fine with her, and was wondering if any new strategies (like landing uptilt easier or something) came up.

Top Bottom