• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

DZLE

Smash Master
I've always repped Sleepytime Jiggs. Always.

But i'm the only Jiggs main here >.>

SO THAT ALSO MAKES ME THE BEST JIGGS MAIN HERE TROLOLOL

anyway

Sleepy Jiggz Hat :D

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
It's all about the sunhat though guys! That's my biggest problem with Jiggs in 64 - SURE Dair to Rest is a legit combo, BUT THERE IS NO SUN HAT!

DZLE

Smash Master
XD I saw the Sharingan Jiggs on my friends Wii. It's pretty awesome!

Haven't seen Mr. Jiggs n Watch though...

If i'm playing with textures I like Cat Jiggs :3c

-LzR-

Smash Hero
What counts as Jigglypuff main actually? When I brawl I always play Jigglypuff first and do decently with her. Then after some time I go MK and still randomly pick Jiggz, she is about my 3rd most played character now...
So if I can have 3 mains, then I main puff man lol.

DZLE

Smash Master
XD Imo the definition of a Main is the one you... well, mainly use. The one you practice most with and are most dedicated to.

But if she is your 3rd most used, your doing something wrong :D Drop the other 2 and go straight Jiggs... you won't regret it :D

I didnt.

@Kaylo:
I would love it if you could :3c
I'll check KittyCorp tomorrow when I wake up just in case it's fixed, don't mean to inconvenience you.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well MK is MK, I like him, he is **** powerful, so I stick to him. Rob, my second most used is not used very much anymore so Jigglypuff is like my second main now. Always when I brawl, I play both MK and Jigglypuff, but oh well.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
You know what......**** the c-stick! The c-stick can eat a ****! I'm not missing rests anymore. I'm not badly spacing pounds anymore. I'm going back to b-stick and so far its been ****. I can actually hop around shields and use the rest mindgame to intimidate foes and still deliver when they **** up. So **** the c-stick, and **** the Dacus! I need to evolve and i need to evolve NOW!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
u can jump if you press down after a dash. You can reverse jump(idk what its called) out of a dash by pressing in the opposite direction on the stick. If your crouching you can tilt diagonally down to jump oos or spotdodge with the option within miliseconds of eachother. And you can dodge roll with the stick like the regular one so your not loosing anything in that area.

The only thing you can't do with it from the switch is boost pivoting and Dacus
...and smashes...but thats obvious. C-stick air moves are meh when you can just alter your pound timing =D

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I think you can DACUS by dashing, pressing A and immediately up and z and then hold.
Also, all the jump stuff is already laughably easy to do anyways. You are just giving easier aerials for some jumping stuff which really doesn't help much at all and can be done anyways without any trouble.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
It saves frame time. You only have to move the stick to turn, jump and rest at the same time. You also have a reaction second jump by tapping the stick even faster(causes you to jump again in succession) and the oos jump puts you in a better position to spotdodge or roll if your opponent moves out of your prediction range. Saving time when making that split decision to use rest is extremely important and the faster you play, the more confident you become. Try jumping with down on the c-stick and then alternate dash to jumps. You create a situation that perfectly tests your reaction time within several options based on what your opponent does. All you really have to do is watch them...and **** =D.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well if you find it easier, then do it. It doesn't really save frames at all. I can do the inputs while in the lag of other moves so I can buffer them and have the same timing. Doesn't really matter at all.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
let me put it this way....i can rest ppl in the frame a shield drops during a shield grab. I react to the glint in the shield and rest at the same time. Its nearly impossible to do that without bstick unless you get lucky

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
oh yea i also found a legit method of short hopping with tap jump. I can do anything oos now...its pretty cool. I'm adding difficulty to playing the game, but also i'm becoming a more difficult opponent.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Top Bottom