• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I just had a stupid idea. What would happen if a mod infracted themselves? Is it even possible?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
What is the formula for sing? Or better yet what's the best % to gain a lot of frame+

-LzR-

Smash Hero
You must hit on the second and the third wave or they will pretty much wake up before you can act at any reasonable %.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Yeah, if you hit with the first pulse, you won't gain a frame advantage until 200%.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I kind of find it restarted that Sakurai would make Jigglypuff's Sing so bad, its so difficult to pull off and you get absolutely no reward from it what so ever. The only thing I could think is that Sakurai is trying to give Jigglypuff the appearance of being a joke character.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
I kind of find it RESTARTED that Sakurai would make Jigglypuff's Sing so bad, its so difficult to pull off and you get absolutely no reward from it what so ever. The only thing I could think is that Sakurai is trying to give Jigglypuff the appearance of being a joke character.
Indeed. This is the third time he's done this.

T-block

B2B TST
I just had a stupid idea. What would happen if a mod infracted themselves? Is it even possible?
They can't.

By the end of this month I'll be the best Jigglypuff.
Good **** neo

I kind of find it restarted that Sakurai would make Jigglypuff's Sing so bad, its so difficult to pull off and you get absolutely no reward from it what so ever. The only thing I could think is that Sakurai is trying to give Jigglypuff the appearance of being a joke character.
Let's not forget Brawl was probably more geared towards FFAs than 1v1s.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
If you think about it, Sing is the kind of move that can only be broken or crappy. What exactly would be balanced?

-LzR-

Smash Hero
It should be able to put ppl in air to sleep. Amazing gimper even if it was as easy to wake up as now.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Go to youtube.
Pensive pony, and another guy upload every episode.

Just go to youtube, type in My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Episode __

1080p - For xtra fun.

If you need more help, what episode?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
"Good **** neo" flows like water LOL.

I love when people say it in person, I get hype.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
You must hit on the second and the third wave or they will pretty much wake up before you can act at any reasonable %.
Thanks, that's good then because the hitbox is somewhat deceptive.

I'm going to use it for roll reads, also does anyone have the %'s and frame adv. for the 2nd and 3rd waves?

T-block

B2B TST
You drunk, Mink? =P

The percents are still ridiculous - probably upwards of 150% still. If you read a roll, you're better off using Rest. You're going to be punished just as hard either way if you fail.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
The problem with sing is that it sets your opponents for moves that are much easier to land than sing itself lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yo GG i helped you out.

And T-block, no lol.
I just finished driving back from Miami for a tourney. Got home at 8:30. I woke up at 6 :D
Haha. UGH.

did you find the eps?
The new one fluttershy is CRAZY AWESOME

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Who should I pick as a secondary? Wario or snake? Jiggs and ddd are getting boooooooooooooooringgggg....

Inb4notfunnymkjokes.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I do not understand how King Dedede could ever be boring to play, ever.

I personally am a big fan of Pokémon Trainer as a secondary, but that's just me looking for excuses to play him.

Top Bottom