• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Kaptain

Smash Ace
You did alot better than me man. I only got 33rd. (I was 1 spot away from leaving pools.)

Also...
Hey remember that time that we got that thread closed because M2K ****ed on someone?
Well.

Now i don't get any ool shoutouts.
Too funny!!!!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Actually, you can see right before Jigglypuff uses Fair as the final blow, Bowser tried countering with his own Fair.

T-block

B2B TST
If anyone cares about the security of their SWF account, I would suggest changing the password.

If you are for some reason using the same password for your SWF account and your linked e-mail, DEFINITELY change your e-mail password. Same goes for anything where account info can be seen from your profile.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Kay.

Also. Youtube always has the new episodes.
Our boy Masterlinkx uploads them.

and theres a stream for new ones.
I can give you the link the day of.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Finally got my Wii back. I'd like to welcome myself back to having no life and to acknowledge my shear awesomeness as it is presented upon the world of smash.:)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I always get the feeling that my joke wasn't funny when nobody responds after I posted it for a whole day and then when somebody does post its about something completely different and then everyone starts posting again.

Nobody here plays TF2? T_T

Top Bottom