• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
is that combo vid out? like at this rate the next smash game will be out when its done lol

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
is that combo vid out? like at this rate the next smash game will be out when its done lol
No, something happened and all the clips are now gone. Don't ask me what happened.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
My bad.
I loaded the file one day and it was like

and there was nothing.
Not audio, or video.

Idk what the **** happenned. All i have is the recorded example of it.
So i'm going to try to put that in there. I'm going to have to edit over some of the old stuff though.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
So.
It may be possible you can permanently change your font color for all posts.

I'm testing that.
I can finally quote you without having to worry about a wall of color codes.

Also, get at me Revolution users.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I can finally quote you without having to worry about a wall of color codes.

Also, get at me Revolution users.
I just temporarily changed my forum skin to revolution, just to see what it looked like. Your font is perfect for pissing people off.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I did a good thing today, a woman fell from her bike and I helped her with her bags and stuff.

Badge plszzzzz

:phone:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
He forgot to mention that he was the one that knocked her off the bike;)
Exegg, how many times do we have to discuss this? Knocking somebody off their bike and then "helping" with her bags and "stuff" is not a good thing to do. We call that **** and its very very bad.

If you do it again Jigglypuff is going to be visiting you and will give you a very important lesson about ****.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Y r yall so meanz :(

I didn't push her and she was like 50+ lol EWW i don't wanna tap that xD

Believe me

1 day

When you 2

Are all old and dusty

And you will fall from your bike

There will be NO ONE

To help you

/.curse

:phone:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So since like the next Nintendo console is being shown at E3 this summer what would your reaction be if they had SSB4 and Jigglypuff wasn't going to be a playable character?

I would be like

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I vote NO.

/.end hater

Edit: if jiggs wouldn't be in ssb4 I wouldn't care IF chansey/clefairy/meowth is replacing her :3

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Why am I always the bad guy :( why am I never counting :( why do collours excist :( what is happines :(? Why is it when I'm doing something good, it's reversed in a bad thing :( why is woody poor :( why am I on this planet :( why can't I just be left alone :( why is cutting my wrists not pleasing me anymore :( WHY WAS I BORN :(?

/.emo

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Why am I always the bad guy :( why am I never counting :( why do collours excist :( what is happines :(? Why is it when I'm doing something good, it's reversed in a bad thing :( why is woody poor :( why am I on this planet :( why can't I just be left alone :( why is cutting my wrists not pleasing me anymore :( WHY WAS I BORN :(?

/.emo
I am the middleman, what comes after 4 again? Is black a color? I am fillied with confusion, when I do something nobody notices, I am Poor and Irish and I wear hats, I wish I lived on Mars, I can be left alone but I can't be right alone, slamming my head against the wall is pleasing to me, I was born from a chicken egg.

/lolwat

Top Bottom