• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Really? I'm to the point where I can pressure almost every character either at the ledge or offstage (mostly both) by now.

Ugg

Smash Champion
No I don't think we did... although, wait... wasn't there that one guy who posted in that thread here at the Ike boards that one time who knew his first name? Or something?

Failing that, I know a guy in Canada, Ugg, who apparently goes way back with Light. It was Light, RedX, Ugg and me all as Ike for that Summit match.

:248:
I know Light's name and e-mail, but I'm not sure if he's completely fine with me just giving it away.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
you shouldn't, that would be untrustworthy.

I think its better this way. Just wait for him to lurk one day then pop in his brawl disc, play some wifi, and come back.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I know Light's name and e-mail, but I'm not sure if he's completely fine with me just giving it away.
Oh no no, that's not what I meant at all, I just meant he has a way to contact us through you if he wanted to. Obviously it's his decision who he gives his information to.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I wouldn't mind seeing Light again. It's been nearly a year since I've last played him.
Unfortunately you chose a pretty bad time, seeing as he just said he won't ever be coming back to SWF, lol. I still think he'll come back eventually though, they always do.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
It's much easier for Ike to gimp DDD than for DDD to gimp Ike.

Can DDD do anything if we just camp the ledge? (non FD of course)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
DDD offstage = aether spiked > intercept recovery

I don't remember if waddle dee can hit Ike if he's hanging on the ledge on stage... I know Olimar can't grab Ike's arm from the ledge ... so.. yea

Heartstring

Smash Legend
DDD offstage = aether spiked > intercept recovery

I don't remember if waddle dee can hit Ike if he's hanging on the ledge on stage... I know Olimar can't grab Ike's arm from the ledge ... so.. yea
cant he? i always thought oliamr could grab off edges

theeboredone

Smash Legend
If you're planking with aether, I'm sure he can walk off and b-air you into the stage or under the stage. Also, maybe his f-tilt can hit us as well.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
You can only get grabbed by Oli when you ledge drop. (I think)
I don't think Ike is an effective planker vs anyone since you can only Aether the ledge 5 times. Why the hell is that even programmed? >_>

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
You can only get grabbed by Oli when you ledge drop. (I think)
I don't think Ike is an effective planker vs anyone since you can only Aether the ledge 5 times. Why the hell is that even programmed? >_>
Because unlimited aethers + slanted stage underside + character who doesn't have a good disjoint = lol have fun approaching me to try to knock me off the ledge?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ike obviously would be a good planker if aether could go on forever. (semi sarcasm.. BF slants are a bit lolsome to plank on)

Top Bottom