• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Azeal could try, but he's not going to be able to time me out. Now that I'm out of school for a while, I should start playing the game again.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
whelp.. A in orgo chem 2, A in calc 2, B in physics -_- (stupid homework being graded)

Guess i ain't going to Texas for spring break

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I struggle to even get B's sometimes A's Ussi, don't feel bad. My possible As are Networks and Linear Algebra. My possible Bs are Waves/Oscillations and Digital Logic (unlikely because final was really hard for me T___T )

Btw Ryo just called and told me he got 4th at a tournament beating CO18 and Xaltis (who he got beaten by before)

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I gave Ryo my cell number all the way back at MLG Orlando lol. He and Poltergust got 3rd in doubles. He's tournament consistent when he goes to tournaments lol.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
man I ***** son!!! I got 4th it was so much fun. I almost 3 stocked CO 18s D3 boy videos are gunna be upload.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ryo doing work. Can't wait for you vs CO

Also @san, its not that i feel bad.. My parents would have paid for my trip to Texas had i gotten all A's.. Meh

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Ryo is probably the 1st Ike to successfully take out a top DDD. ;O
Good stuff.
wow really? welp if he beat CO18 then....i hope he can beat coney X_X. Coney knowin the ike mu has stopped me in my tracks

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ryo, you're going to a certain unamed national in texas during spring break ya? I do look forward to seeing how you perform there.

Hist

Smash Cadet
So what Ike mains going to that spring break competition in Houston, Texas. Having a road trip with Chewie, Peachgaurd, LoKo, flow and myself up there.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I'm done with Brawl guys. Waited until the end of the biweekly so that I could have one last party with everyone before I left. I'm just done with competitive multiplayer games in general, actually. Too hectic, I'd say. Anyway, all of you are extremely cool people and it's been a real pleasure posting here and getting to know you guys. I'd post individual shoutouts but I'm just going to forget someone and cause much strife. So let me just say that all of you are intelligent and have personalities that bring stereotypes about gamers to shame. I won't be logging on to SWF after this but who knows what the future has in store? We might meet up sometime, in the vast world out there.

And, with that, goodbye. It was a _lot_ of fun.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Um... Ryo? No mention about how your partner won that tournament and also beat top players like CO18, Afro, and Seibrik? :(

:069:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yoshi won a tournament?... Wait what?!?

Awesome job Polt. Start getting top 16 at nationals now man. I'll root for ya after Ike, Pikachu, and Sonic now.

Next person to leave.....

Will be.....

Me

:troll:

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
yea man polt was an amazing partner I would love to partner with him again. those grab releases were too pro. And good shiz on the tourney win

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
it's the sticky thread by Niddo that says MU ratios or something.... since you never did it before, just look at the OP then post from there.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Dang, no more Light? I thought he was just joking when he was going on about it being his last day playing Brawl during friendlies today. His last Brawl match (for now, we all know he'll be coming back) was a four-player Ike ditto on Summit.

:248:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
No I don't think we did... although, wait... wasn't there that one guy who posted in that thread here at the Ike boards that one time who knew his first name? Or something?

Failing that, I know a guy in Canada, Ugg, who apparently goes way back with Light. It was Light, RedX, Ugg and me all as Ike for that Summit match.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
No I don't think we did... although, wait... wasn't there that one guy who posted in that thread here at the Ike boards that one time who knew his first name? Or something?

Failing that, I know a guy in Canada, Ugg, who apparently goes way back with Light. It was Light, RedX, Ugg and me all as Ike for that Summit match.

You mean CloverLeaf? I see him at my Austin fests all the time lol.

Top Bottom