• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Niddo, you are so smart for not watching that video.
The last time I heard about "goosh goosh" I made the stupid mistake of clicking the link provided. Instant mental scaring.

Just got my hands on the new Linkin Park album...it fails harder than the previous one.
Why would you listen to them in the first place?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Because I enjoyed Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, and Meteora to some extent? They were actually the band that got me into music in general, so I owe it up to them.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Light would be into that stuff. Just come out of the closet bro. We don't care.
>implying that gay people like ****

And here I was expecting something along the lines of BnP.
What is BnP, exactly? An urbandictionary search comes up with British National Party but I doubt that's it.

Light, I hate you so ****ing much....:[
Goosh goosh.

What.

The.

@video.
My thoughts exactly.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Is it normal to feel an uneasy feeling near your rectum after watching that...>.>

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm actually curious to know what that entire show is all about. I mean...good lord all that blood lol. Violent.

Edit: Nevermind, it's called Tokyo Tribe. Though I found no explanation of why that scene occurred.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Lolwut. Looks like a very bad mystery anime (AKA Subpar Detective Conan). Digging the guy's mustache though. Reminds me of Pastor Jones

Edit: I just envisioned bits of the Wombo Combo audio to this.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's incredible, Bored.

How can someone suck/kick so much *** that they die in their INTRO scene?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, from what I've heard, Excel Saga was pretty **** funny.
And...Senor Doom getting combo'd?

Impossible.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Excel Saga always sounded like a video game turned into anime. However, it's a manga turned into anime. Apparently there are only 26 episodes, so it shouldn't be too hard to find that particular scene and what it's all about lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Damage Per Hit

Check it out guys, has full data for Ike
excellent work there.
but should i be worried that ike is the ONLY character to have no highlighted attacks?
naw it jsut sums up how ike is played
+plus the only chars lower than us for dpf and dps are jigglypuff, ivysaur, ZSS and lucario (@ 0%)

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Yep.

Can't show sympathy at all. If you discover a way to wall combo somebody to 300%, guess what you must do in order to main Ike.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Assuming they got it off the character boards (like Kirk's guide), it would also come down to if they have info on the frame data to begin with.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
no he means they as in the people on each characters boards.
unless you got ALL the data yourself, in which case thats insane and you require a shiny medal

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Okay so... I'm back.

First thing I want to do is sincerely apologize for screwing up so bad a few weeks back, and also to anyone who was concerned about my well-being. I had surgery, I guess about two and a half weeks ago now (I won't go into detail now cause I don't think you guys want to know, lol). I didn't want to mention it to anyone here cause well... I didn't think it was necessary and I didn't think I'd be absent for more than a few days at most.

Turns out they kept me in hospital for the first several days (which I didn't even know at the time I was so out of it), then when I was able to go home they had me on the most ridiculous pain killers that screwed my head up pretty bad while I was on them. The pain was still really bad in spite of them too. I slept for a good ~14 hours each day for the first week and once I was over the exhaustion I couldn't motivate myself to get into any kind of social communication at all. Anytime I'd think it was a good idea to check up on Facebook or whatever I'd lose all interest by the time I reached the computer.

I've been off the meds for about three days now, I was taking lighter stuff most of last week. So yah, I'm fine and back to my old self mostly, and again I apologize for being such an idiot... I neglected my responsibility to the community as a moderator and to you guys as a friend. I'm going to give it 110% now that I'm back, but first I have a ton of catching up to do, lol...

*Goes to read the many other threads with unread posts*

*Almost forgets to sign-off with Nidoking*

:034:

Top Bottom