• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I took this a loong time ago. I think I was ISFJ too, but I don't really remember.

Anyways, for one of my BS classes, we had to go to one of those random chat rooms, have a conversation with a stranger, and analyze the psychology of talking to strangers over the internet.

Did not go too well overall..

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I took this a loong time ago. I think I was ISFJ too, but I don't really remember.

Anyways, for one of my BS classes, we had to go to one of those random chat rooms, have a conversation with a stranger, and analyze the psychology of talking to strangers over the internet.

Did not go too well overall..
Chatroulette? If so, there should have been epic lulz to be had.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
You guys are all introverts. Heh.

ESFJ here. I'm a "Guardian."

WOW, this paragraph is actually super accurate.
"Strong, contradictory forces consume the ESFJ. Their sense of right and wrong wrestles with an overwhelming rescuing, 'mothering' drive. This sometimes results in swift, immediate action taken upon a transgressor, followed by stern reprimand; ultimately, however, the prodigal is wrested from the gallows of their folly, just as the noose tightens and all hope is lost, by the very executioner!"

Just 2 weeks ago, I was super angry at a -close- friend for something he did regarding another friend... I mouthed off to him so hard he left work for the day after our conversation. Couple days later, I called him up, went for food with him, made sure he owns up to what he did, and then talked to him about his problems and mine as close friends again, because I'm never the one to burn bridges.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
You didn't even take the personality test thing D:
I actually have...twice. Known about it for a good 4-5 years now lol. It has its merits, but I prefer to stay away from psychology in a social aspect given that's all I learn everyday.

I forgot what I used to be, though I knew it had Introvert in it. Interesting to see how I've transitioned after completing it just now.

ENTJ...2% of the population.

"When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with."

I lol'ed

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

100 25 1 67

You are:
very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
distinctively expressed judging personality

But...I spend a lot of time thinking...yet I got a score of 1 in thinking?

Honestly, a lot of my answers would have been combinations, not just YES or NO. Bleh.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I actually have...twice. Known about it for a good 4-5 years now lol. It has its merits, but I prefer to stay away from psychology in a social aspect given that's all I learn everyday.

I forgot what I used to be, though I knew it had Introvert in it. Interesting to see how I've transitioned after completing it just now.

ENTJ...2% of the population.

"When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with."

I lol'ed
If there were more people like you, the world wouldn't be able to take it.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I figured INTJ would belong to more tactical players which Martha (this is auto spelled LOL) and Ike players tend to (not always) play fire emblem no?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah, but I'd rather be a mastermind vs a regular mind. In this case, I'm saying not everyone is a mastermind despite the label given.

It's like saying "He's a great editor." Dude is still gonna make mistakes, but the word "great" becomes tarnished if it becomes labeled with everyone.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Oh I see I see.. Well again, nothing is idiot proof, cause idiots probably either don't answer honestly or don't know what they are picking. And you can't really account for lying *******s and idiots when there are no questions for them.

In the end, only "great" people probably will understand the test in the first place.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master

I lol'ed
Oh man. Any of you who don't know Mustafa in person don't understand how perfect this is.

Anyway.. my personality type is much less rare... I am not the 1%. Occupy Ike Boards.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I got ESFJ. =/ Last time I took this, which was March, I was INTP. I still feel a little bit like one though. Guess I changed when I started college. Gave me Provider, but I still see myself as an Architect over a Provider. I'm a little confused and this will probably be on my mind tonight.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I remember when I took it in highschool, I got a result that was actually common, if not the most common. Like I said, all I remember is it had Introvert in it. Interesting to see how much I've changed.

@Brett, I realized people have commented I do give that glare. I decided to do it in the mirror to see how I look. I don't even look intimidating. I think it's more of a "Are you stupid?" glare vs a "I'm gonna ****in kill you" glare.

Then again, a "Are you stupid?" glare could be pretty intimidating. Or so I think.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Damn, last time Nysyarc was on was on the 13th according to his profile. There's no way that can be life johns. Hope all is well.
Seriously? I've been logging in more or less daily to check on you guys here. Just haven't felt inclined to post in awhile, mainly due to fatigue even when I have time. Maybe it only logs activity when you post... or it's because I never actually manually log in, my laptop is just always signed in because it's password locked anyways.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got some overdue videos to critique.

:248:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Seriously? I've been logging in more or less daily to check on you guys here. Just haven't felt inclined to post in awhile, mainly due to fatigue even when I have time. Maybe it only logs activity when you post... or it's because I never actually manually log in, my laptop is just always signed in because it's password locked anyways.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got some overdue videos to critique.

:248:
Hm...well I know I don't have to post for me to check my profile and show me what I've been doing. I dunno, I have the same set up as you. I'm always logged on, whether my computer is asleep, off, or idle.

There are other places you were needed
Because he's the mod the Ike boards need, but not the one it deserves.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Your Type is
ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
1 25 25 1

You are:

slightly expressed extravert
moderately expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Eh... I guess.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
@blub: i know that feel bro, i had leon in my pool the one time i went into europe for an event. it was a last hit last stock deal both games, yet he got the last hit :L
also awesome, we can now have epic conclusion about the best ike in europe (i.e: me)

I lol'ed
i havent even met you in real life but i can tell this fits pretty well

I figured INTJ would belong to more tactical players which Martha (this is auto spelled LOL) and Ike players tend to (not always) play fire emblem no?
i'm also INTJ (although i actually have no intention of finding out what it truly means) but nah, i dont pla fire emblem much, i enjoyed shadow dragon, but fire emblem is somethnig made for handheld in my eyes
i do-however-brawl fighters almost solely off prediction, what with deadman reactino times

he's the mod the Ike boards need, but not the one it deserves.
i almost fell out of my chair when this DIDNT turn into a 'bored need to become a mod' post

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well i noticed that, i was just expecting a snide comment about your incredibly desire to be the new mod

oh yeah, for anyone in here who knows nike irl or sees him at tournaments, mock him about his unwanted love of ponies will you? kthnx

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

You are:

slightly expressed extravert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

this sounds about right kinda.

and ponies? eff that, I like trains.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ussi speaks truth. Mess with Nike, feel my biased justice.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
don't think anyone on this board likes ponies though GP
i know this (well, zatch does but yknow)
the man wants to hold his pride, but yeah

in other news:
the warehouse job is working wonders, beginning to get defined muscles on the torso and arms...awesome

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Student: So how do I multiply 6 times 6?
Ussi: How could you not know that? Fail.
Student: Aren't you supposed to teach me how?
Ussi: No sympathy.

Ussi, ace tutor. Would hire again.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
No it would go like this:

Student: So how do I multiply 6 times 6?
Ussi: Memorize it
Student: But what about adding 6 together 6 times? That's what my mommy said...
Ussi: Your mom's wrong

Ussi, ace tutor. Would hire again.

Top Bottom