• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Wonderful. But if you were able to come up with an original storyline with several of the Ikes and write words and actions for them based on their forum personalities, I would be VERY impressed.

But so far, it's amusing.

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
Do you really think MK is nearly as potentially dangerous in Japan considering their limited stage list? I mean, with that stage list, ICs aren't anymore killed by counter pick stages and Olimar I'm guessing benefits from their stage list too.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
No he was just the villain of thr chapter.

In a story of good and trolls vs evil! Of course tortilla got what was coming to him.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, it was an interesting way of reminding me why the original thread got closed XD

i was busy sleeping while all this drama was unfolding XD

theeboredone

Smash Legend
There is no 26 yet...they are posted monthly, and it's only been 3 weeks. It's definitely around the corner though. Or at least the Lord Slug Movie.

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
Darn it, it will probably be like chapter 10 before I even get introduced, well I guess that gives me more time to build up my character's "persona".

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Oh man I remember those things that I said. Hahaha! Good one Ussi. Don't forget to add how insanely active we became (or at least you guys) when Cristina returned for a week or two. And Ryo coming back every time after he enters a tourney. And Mr. Doom constantly asking Nys for reviews. And Nys being away for sometime. And a whole bunch of other stuff.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I'm extremely tired but just popping in to say:

[yt]h5825Wu0WjA[/yt]

This was game 5 of my set vs Raz in Loser's Finals of our big tourney today. The hype after this moment was astronomical.

I ended up getting 2nd by the way, losing in GFs to my doubles partner Croi. It was good times.

:248:

Top Bottom