• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ussi, you're hot, lol. I have a few hairs on my chin, not really anything you can notice without touching them. My mustache has blond hairs, so it's not all that visible from a perspective (especially right now), but it's coming in nicely, to say the least.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Your eating habits matter a lot too. Diet is about 60% of what you need to do to get your results.
Only half true. You still gotta hit the weight room hard to "tone" your body. Otherwise, your body is just skin, bones, and weak muscles. Sprinters like Usain Bolt hit the weight room just as much as distance runners.

Also, your diet needs to be healthy as well. You ain't gonna get **** done if you go to McDonalds after a good workout or run. Yeah your muscles are sore and need protein for rebuilding, but there's a big difference between getting protein from a greasy burger and lean white meat. You might still progress with your weights, but you'll end up with a lot of fat+lack of blood flow for your body.

If you're gonna eat fats, stick with fish and nuts.
I'm very much aware of that for sure. lol it's soooo hard cutting off fast food, since I ate it so often before doing this workout. I've been wary of what I eat now.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh LOL thanks for saving me xD

GP vs Yoh for best Ike of Europe

Winner plays Rydle
You're welcome, also rydle is technically best in europe, but he mains meta knight like a faggit so yeah XD

This was a great joke. Dude, I almost cracked up. Reasonable standard? Must be a low standard.
well going off that match alone anyway, i do honestly suck at fighting icies with ike though XD
also, youre a harsh harsh man

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh yeah, damn shame i hte the ditto matchup so so much
i need to go to mainland europe first. blub you going apex? the flight to it has depleted my funds so much that i cant afford to attend anything europe for a while :L

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I like how you blur out my name, but none of my friends' names. Good taste.

You know, George was responsible for that status. Surprised?
They are irrelevant except me. And not surprised at all. I don't know many people who will put "tentacle ****" on your FB.

@BS, I don't know who this Black Mage is, but I like his title.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
You have nice eyes Ussi, +beard and hair is c:
Where did you come from? If we just all post flattering pictures of ourselves, will you stick around? Lol.

Bored's last name is Moon o.o
I didn't know his first or last name when I randomly found him on FB through our friend George. I was like, "THAT'S THAT BORED DUDE! AND HE HAS A REALLY COOL NAME!"
gentlemen, i am hurt :I
Hm? What's up?
They are irrelevant except me. And not surprised at all. I don't know many people who will put "tentacle ****" on your FB.

@BS, I don't know who this Black Mage is, but I like his title.
Yup... George. Lol. I just went to BWW with him and other friends yesterday and he was talking about Magic The Gathering the whole time.
why do "friends" like playing pranks on each other?
Sometime's it's funny. I don't mind unless I'm in a bad mood.
When my sister was visiting me and I left my Facebook open, she set my language to Polish (I think it was Polish). That's probably the best prank of which I have been the victim. I laughed.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Just don't accidentally his like close account or something.

Blub is just mad we forgot about him when we were talking about European Ikes

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Where did you come from? If we just all post flattering pictures of ourselves, will you stick around? Lol.
I'm always lurking except once in a while when there's too many posts and I skip a bunch of them. I usually don't have much to say to the topic at hand though xD

But I do enjoy flattering pictures yes. :3

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Should be a law against looking so good, Ussi. Severely attractive pic.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
@GP; I really want to, but I need a job first D: and quickly too, before ticket planes become too expensive.

@Brett; Ussi said it all

It's funny how you guys call me Blub whereas french brawlers shortened this in Blubo... I wonder if it has something to do with prononciation or just writing laziness... *goes to ponder*

Wild kimchi evaded the pokeball.
now was the time to mash/press...

Top Bottom