• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I hope you don't have a beard fetish...
From what ive gathered, he jsut has a fetish for humans in general :B

@GP; I really want to, but I need a job first D: and quickly too, before ticket planes become too expensive.
Yeah, the ticket from the uk became expensive this morning, i booked mnie yesterday. but they could still be cheap for france, we never know

Dangit Blub, all your fault.

I should just dig up a random conversation from page 2 or something to spite you >_>
IIRC, page 2 was filled with peoples being salty about our last social being closed, i cannot recall the reason however

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I have pinaccle + dazzle, so i can record replays and edit videos. I may have not made a CV before but I've editted videos before.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well, theres a first tiem for everything is there not?
i plan on getting a dazzle too at some point so-if i do soon-i can always contribute to uploading them to the computer
of course, all my money has jsut gone on a flight, so yeah :L

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm going to miss MK. This happened at the worst possible moment, haha. I may have hit the 'no' button too many times.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i reckon that apex 2012 will be the last big event in america where mk is legal. thats just my opinion though :L
i dont think hell get banned in europe or japan though, these metagame just arent so meta centralised

theeboredone

Smash Legend
i reckon that apex 2012 will be the last big event in america where mk is legal. thats just my opinion though :L
i dont think hell get banned in europe or japan though, these metagame just arent so meta centralised
And when they see how gay MK can be, then they will reconsider banning him.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I seriously hope both EU's and Japan's hype gets killed by MK, well maybe not Japan as I'm rooting for them but EUs definitively!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
probably bored, probably. i know finland already has. but for the most part we havent banned him

also i hate you too ussi XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
fair enough, we have less mk's about (particularly england) but i reckon we're good enough to deal with it, if gluttony does go then he'll ruin lives, along with leon, mr.R and luigi player

Top Bottom