• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Watch it get taken away as someone pulls a custom auto color hex to form rainbow like text.
Unless you're ****ing amazing, I don't think anyone can do that with the 15 character limit I put on the input box.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hmm, being an admin on ign i should have really noticed that they voting had finished, good to know im alert XD

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom's favorite pokemon didn't even crack top 70 on the IGN fan voted list.
It didn't? I thought I saw it up there.

Edit: Nvm saw that it was 74th and saw that Samurott beat it. : }

Mega John Rant - The randomization was totally ********. They ran through some other Pokémon consistently in a row before sifting through a different Pokémon. I swear, I got Garchomp and a random Pokémon like five times before they switched to two different species. And every time I went to that rigged fiasco, Serperior never appeared, not even once. I gave up promptly after the bogus stupidity continued for an hour on end. Not once did Serperior ever appear. I got Snivy and Servine each just once, but once again, Serperior never appeared. Ugh. I'm salty, but I don't care anymore. Serperior will be #1 in my heart.

And San, what did I tell you? Geez, BBR so overrated.

Edit: Oooh, auto-color text is nice.

Edit2: 'Forgot to add the little guy here. He's not happy that I forgot him.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Is it a problem that I notice more and more Touhou pictures, whether avatar or sig?

Auto color? Pfft, I'm sticking to basic text.
MotK says hi XD
And I see no problem with it, more support = more donations for ZUN's annual liver replacement surgery :awesome:

Anywhom; scary looking clouds starting to show up are scary looking

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unless you're ****ing amazing, I don't think anyone can do that with the 15 character limit I put on the input box.
I used to use rainbow text but it got to be too much of a hassle, even with a generator.

I couldn't be bothered with a single color either until now.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
teal. no matter the avatar, or the sig. teal goes with everything. adding a color tag is pretty much automatic for me. with the drop down menu, it's not really a bother. I'll check this new custom color font feature later. it will spare me a few seconds every time I post for sure.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I see that you like my new sig style, Ephy. What'd you use to make yours? I had to use Fireworks cause PS is crap for making gifs.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Pinkie Pie predicts a whole lot of friendship is gonna be going down

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Ooooh, when I was a little filly and the sun was going dooooooown~

Top Bottom