• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I still don't see why you're THAT mad, nidtendofreak.

It's the social thread. We COULD be spamming your important discussions and get infracted for it.
But c'mon, we're not heartless (quite the opposite actually)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Spam? Where?

Niddo is getting WAY mad. I can smell the salt all the way out here in Utah.

Oh wait... That's just that huge lake a couple miles from my house, NEVER MIND!

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I mad and slowly plotting revenge against all of your character boards.

Would do so now, but that would take too much energy.

All of your mothers were fat.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
The fact that three-five people who commonly hang out on these boards have asked you to stop, but you guys continue to do it to piss us off falls under trolling, harassment, and just about anything else in the rule book.

And yes, this is Social/General, meaning discussions are constantly going on here.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Mythbusters already was on today.

And it's not stress (well, it's there, but it's not the problem), it's chronic fatigue. Which equals chronic crankiness.

Now, away with the pony trash.

Well, I agree. Unless you are discussing something, anything else could be considered trolling and infractable material.

But which mythbusters was on today? I have not had the chance to watch that show in over a year since I lost cable... and a tv to watch it. Is there any place online to watch mythbuster shows in completness?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Mythbusters JUST GOT BETTER.

Ive seen that pic before and yet it still makes me laugh :D

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
No, you all tainted it with your filth.

Only way ponys would be acceptable in Mythbusters is to see if they are bulletproof. With the myth that they are bulletproof being busted.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I only posted one time at the start of this and it was on-topic, then left.

Reading through it, this isn't that bad. There's been plenty of other cases of x character's social raiding y character's social for a night. Anybody remember Hamtaro?

And you Ikes are only encouraging it by lashing out with an unreasonable amount of hatred.

Still funny that the mere existence/presence of pony pisses people off so much.

Where the **** did all you furries come from? HOLY ****
WHY ARE WE GETTING INVADED BY FURRIES?

GO BACK TO YOUR DEMON
Sonic and Lucario
BOARDS!
Good heavens, and there has yet to be any furries of small monkeys?
I am going to consider it harassment, just so you can't post it anymore.

Screw you furries: I'm sick, I get to hate all of you. Off of mah board.
Idiots .

I haven't seen it in... At least a month.
Do you remember in the beginning when they were actually a lot more scientific based. Closely examining many details and trying to tell people about it. Now, they cut right to the experiments and flashy stuff with minimal explaniation of the content. Even giving out warnings when talking about science.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I mad and slowly plotting revenge against all of your character boards.

Would do so now, but that would take too much energy.

All of your mothers were fat.

Go to the Ganon and Marth boards, I dare ya :awesome:

BS, I'll watch Madoka if you watch MLP.

I only watch Mythbusters when I happen upon someone that is already viewing it.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Isn't the balding one not doing MythBusters anymore?

And what would pony's have to do with furries? There not similar in the slightest.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Wuts up with such a ridiculus amount of pinks and donkeys? Don't get.

Seriously....ponies????? of all the things in the world you guys go for ponies?

I suppose all your childhoods were spent playing house as well?

EDIT: And the walrus like mustache guy from mythbusters is not that much in shape u know...

It is interesting seeing everyone's backlash to the topic with really no prior knowledge about someone.
"Someone has a pony avatar I must think bad thoughts about the person who has it. I must few them with all the hate or negative thoughts I can. Complete breaking of the "dont' judge a book by its cover" motif.

Anyway, keep on topic of mythbusters, I really want to know the stuff they covered recently.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
But I really really want to start picking up Ike now. Ike fights for his friends does he not? Doesn't that mean that his attacks are truly powerful and magical? Why should we have to leave?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Go to the Ganon and Marth boards, I dare ya :awesome:
The Colorado thread raided Ganon boards one night and everyone had fun during it. Ganons don't care.

Real answer to this question:

The new show is a legitimately good cartoon if you give it a chance. If you separate it from all the previous god awful generations and the expected images you get when thinking of ponies and focus just on this series, it's good.

Reizilla

Zaj, I meant that, he plans to "take revenge." To which there is none to be taken from the coolest boards on SWF.

Crystal, I think it's when you see an active edit. At least, there was a number on yours, then you edited it and it changed.

Oh wow, your edit was ninjaing my edit about your edit.

:derp:

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Real answer to this question:

The new show is a legitimately good cartoon if you give it a chance. If you separate it from all the previous god awful generations and the expected images you get when thinking of ponies and focus just on this series, it's good.
Oh yeah... well give those ponies some muscles and ride them to wars. Then I'll think of thinking to reconsider.

Well obviously I don't mean totally gory wars. Wars for peace is what I mean. Then prolly the ponies will seem more acceptable as kinda-manly, since they are dwarfed by horses.

Zaj, I meant that, he plans to "take revenge." To which there is none to be taken from the coolest boards on SWF.
Crystal, I think it's when you see an active edit. At least, there was a number on yours, then you edited it and it changed.
Oh wow, your edit was ninjaing my edit about your edit.
:derp:
Ok, that's what I thought. Also, whatever you meant by the ninja'ing thing, I do not understand, but I approve anyway of what happened.
Too many posts. Shhhhhh.
Is this a bad thing?

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Oh yeah... well give those ponies some muscles and ride them to wars. Then I'll think of thinking to reconsider.

Well obviously I don't mean totally gory wars. Wars for peace is what I mean. Then prolly the ponies will seem more acceptable as kinda-manly, since they are dwarfed by horses.
...what's a "horse"?

Also, go actually give the show a chance. then i'll think of thinking to reconsider spreading friendship.

Reizilla

This happens in the show. Episode 20. or 19. I forget.

Crystal, I posted, noticed your edit, saw it change to post 0, edited in my thoughts, then realized your edit was about what my edit was, so your edit ninja'd my edit about editing.

Top Bottom