• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
All I did when I had my braces and then my retainer I just followed whatever the orthodontist told me to do. I had one of those clear retainers that fit into your teeth. They tend to get real dirty if you don't clean them. I saw my friend's once when he didn't clean them in a while. Blech

EDIT: lol Ussi's teeth so manly they fix themselves.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
trolls are silly, i've been banned from the playstation network 3 times for trolling :(

weeabo's are funny too but in a scary more...pitiful way
i fear them =x

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I troll sometimes, but I am not a troll. Why do you ask?

IkeFiend, you obviously remember right. YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME!
Haha, it's just because you said that you hate weeaboos. Reminds me of all of the trolls on Xat/Youtube that I previously hung out with.

==''' You helped me get on my feet on the road to 'fighting like a pro', yes yes. (: I admit, I need you always, or else I am nothing. :awesome:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
All I did when I had my braces and then my retainer I just followed whatever the orthodontist told me to do. I had one of those clear retainers that fit into your teeth. They tend to get real dirty if you don't clean them. I saw my friend's once when he didn't clean them in a while. Blech

EDIT: lol Ussi's teeth so manly they fix themselves.
Shame the rest of his body can't be that manly.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Russia kinda ruined themselves in the end though, and not many were in favor of communism. Besides, Japan had their kamikaze fighters.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
We all know Russia was eventually ended by this guy...

And now it's all good. Even the Japanese and US are getting along. They've formed an ultimate alliance.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ascension is a bit easy after you get used to it.
you're telling that to a guy who got to round 41... the glory of rank 512... was so fulfilling

Also the reason it seems "easy" is cause of the fun stuff like PHD Flopper. Omg that is my favorite perk to play with. Dolphin diving explosions <3

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
you're telling that to a guy who got to round 41... the glory of rank 512... was so fulfilling

Also the reason it seems "easy" is cause of the fun stuff like PHD Flopper. Omg that is my favorite perk to play with. Dolphin diving explosions <3
ROOOAORRRR. Nobody cares. D:< :awesome:

Arturia

Smash Rookie

You could get to 50 with ease if you really tried lol.

PHD Flopper is fun, but I like the Gersch device better, Black hole <33

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You could get to 50 with ease if you really tried lol.

PHD Flopper is fun, but I like the Gersch device better, Black hole <33
while reaching 50 sounds easy as it is, its a huge mental stress since I usually play at night.. getting to 41 took 2 hours or so.. and that was late night.. tsk tsk my body is used to sleeping early nowadays so its hard to stay up late for me.

Also, gersch may be fun to play around, its not as easily playable as PhD Flopper, i spam grenades for entire rounds when low on ammo.

My friend and I were doing a Ray Gun/Thunder gun (me) and ray gun/crossbow combo (him.. duh)

Palpi

Smash Hero
There is this thing...I think its called spoon bread...its like soggy...but not a bad soggy...its bread you eat with a spoon and this kind was spoon corn bread...OMFG IT WAS TOTAL ORGY IN MY MOUTH!

Top Bottom