• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Cornbread, soggy bread... Both nasty to me. :c

Hey, that reminds me. My mom made this soggy cornbread with corn in it last Thanksgiving. :urg: I didn't dare touch it. I kinda felt bad though.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I had this roll from a middle eastern place here near my campus. Holy crap it was spicy. I almost shed some manly tears while eating that thing...without water.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Omg Palpi... That sounds so nasty to me. T_T

I can't stand red chili peppers. And one time during spanish class in the 7th grade, the teacher had brought these crackers that had little dots on them. Those dots were the spiciest things I ever had. I had to run straight down the hallway.

Whenever I have spicy things, I get dizzy and numb. :urg:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
My friend's face gets red and sweaty. I know my nose gets runny. But yeah, being Paki...I crave spicy food. Bring it on xP. Has to taste good though. I'm not just gonna eat a pepper out of the blue.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Omg Palpi... That sounds so nasty to me. T_T

I can't stand red chili peppers. And one time during spanish class in the 7th grade, the teacher had brought these crackers that had little dots on them. Those dots were the spiciest things I ever had. I had to run straight down the hallway.

Whenever I have spicy things, I get dizzy and numb. :urg:
you sure someone didnt slip you a roofy? o_O
i seen that happen at high school

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
you sure someone didnt slip you a roofy? o_O
i seen that happen at high school
I'm sure. Same thing happened to me at P.F. Chang's. I ate teh chili peppers there and suddenly, I'm holding my head between my hands, asking for some sort of dairy product, turning numb, and tearing up badly. :[

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Can't eat anything spicy? That sucks, I love spicy food. Although nowadays nothing really feels spicy to me that much.

Cornbread is good as long as they make it well.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Both my parents are really good cooks so I can't empathize with a lot of people's food woes.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
BREAD. PUDDING. Palpi, are you sure you're not talking about bread pudding? Because that stuff is FANTASTIC.

Also, spicy food is wonderful. I was feeling some heartburn/esophagus issues tonight, but I was also craving some salsa. What did I do? I had some chips and some damn salsa. And not a single **** was given.
Man, I need to use some -real- spices when I cook at my apartment. I should learn to become a really good cook like EVERYONE ELSE in my family.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm sure. Same thing happened to me at P.F. Chang's. I ate teh chili peppers there and suddenly, I'm holding my head between my hands, asking for some sort of dairy product, turning numb, and tearing up badly. :[
Wtf PF Chang's? Seriously?

Can't eat anything spicy? That sucks, I love spicy food. Although nowadays nothing really feels spicy to me that much.

Cornbread is good as long as they make it well.
Never would have guessed you like cornbread.

I learned in my Evolution Psych class that people from hotter climates would use spices more often, because it helped eliminate some of the bacteria on their meat in comparison to colder climates.

So naturally, black and brown ppl are more accustomed to using spices on their foods.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'm not really that particular. Usually I won't eat it.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Yo, you're from philly? Lets eat corn muffins together sometime.

I am like 30 min drive from philly!

We should smash sometime. I don't play brawl anymore, but I am still the greetest. (futurama reference)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Uh oh. Palpi gonna narrow down Cristina's location, and then hunt her down.

P.F. Chang's is weak sauce. And I have a heavy dislike for fake asian restaurants. Fast food or dine in.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I'm not 'from' anywhere in Pa, but I live in Harrisburg... With the stupid, Linda Thompson. :\

@Bored It's fine. It's just that if you have it more than twice, then it starts getting really meh. Btw, P.F. Chang's was founded by an Asian guy. :\

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Yooo. Harrisburg is so stupid. Ever since I moved here, my life was like IMMAFIRINMALAZOR. I hate Harrisburg so much. It's not even up for discussion. :glare:

What's funny is that my brother's friend's father ran the campaign for Linda Thompson, and now he's being investigated to see where he got the money to fund the campaign. They're trying to get Linda Thompson impeached. For teh lulz.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm not 'from' anywhere in Pa, but I live in Harrisburg... With the stupid, Linda Thompson. :\

@Bored It's fine. It's just that if you have it more than twice, then it starts getting really meh. Btw, P.F. Chang's was founded by an Asian guy. :\
All I see is mexicans working in the back LOL.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well yeah, point proven then. I prefer to go to those small dine in places where you know it's just asians working. It's not a bias, but I've found their food to be much better and more "authentic" compared to americanized places. Same with brown restaurants.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
PF changs food ia good, but i was there 10 days ago.. It lacked something in the lo mein.. Didn't feel real.. I kinda wanted some other family resturant's lo mein i liked

Top Bottom