• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Palpi

Smash Hero
Other than my ridiculous pain meds, all the **** wore off a little while ago...I was on top of the world for an hour or two though hahahahaha.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I remember one time i hurt the top of the inside of my mouth that it hurt to eat and drink... my god it was such a hard 5 days of eating so little.

that negative reinforcement really made me eat so little.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i had a couple teeth pulled, and since my mouth was all numb i was drooling like a ****** and couldnt drink or chew anything D: it was awful

abdul, i'm stalking you on psn :D oh wait, you arent on xD d'oh

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Unless, of course, these are you Wisdom Teeth...

Maybe if you people took care of yur teeth, you wouldn't have them being pulled out :glare:

Then again, there always could be a different explanation. :awesome:

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Green Ranger can shoot energy balls. GG.
ohs hit. I need to rewatch OG power rangers now

i had a couple teeth pulled, and since my mouth was all numb i was drooling like a ****** and couldnt drink or chew anything D: it was awful

abdul, i'm stalking you on psn :D oh wait, you arent on xD d'oh
lol i'm not gonna be home till 8. I went to gamestop to buy tekken 6 and they didn't even have it. what kind of America is this.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I think it depends on where your Wisdom Teeth are in regards to when you get then pulled out. I believe if they aren't far in, you can have them removed and be up and running the next day. If you wait too long...well you'll be in bed for a few days.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I had 1 that was erupted which isn't too bad, i feel pretty decent righ tnow. My friend is coming my house and we are gonna melee/project M all night...so that is gonna be good hehe.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Wisdom teeth grow at an angle that, if left untouched, could screw up the positioning in your mouth and/or hurt massively. :awesome:

/correct me if I'm wrong

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Not everyone's wisdom teeth have to be pulled out. I know my mom and dad didn't need it. They are supposed to start hurting your teeth if you don't do anything about them. Since my parents are fine, guess I will be too.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
It's kinda funny, cause now that I think about it...my parents, and any of my friends whos parents came from other countries never got their Wisdom Teeth pulled out. You look here, and everyone gets theirs pulled out. I wonder if it has anything to do with getting braces at an early age. Your Wisdom Teeth come in, and then they start pushing your straight teeth away.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I took all 4 out last summer and it wasn't bad at all. Wasn't too much of a big deal except for cost. I was more worried about my face puffing up and blood instead of feeling bad.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
If you want to lower the costs...you can see if the hospital or dentist place has students in trainee doing it...though I can't promise pain free results.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
my jaw was always a couple years immature when i was growing up so my teeth/mouth never knew what do to, wisdom teeth came in fine though xD
now i just have a 10% overbite :O not that you can really tell

Palpi

Smash Hero
No. When you get braces off, you have to wear a retainer every day other than eating and sleeping for like 6 months, then you wear for like 30 minutes a day after that for another period of time that im not aware of, then you wean off of it.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I just hardly ever bothered with my retainer. My teeth are still fine.

Also, getting wisdom teeth out for me was painless and nothing ever went wrong. The biggest deal for ME was not being able to properly brush my teeth for so long. I actively tried not to breathe in the general direction of anyone near me.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I know some stupid weeaboo girl who never wore her retainer and her teeth went back...i lol'd cause I hate weaboos.

edit; brett, we should chat sometime...i've been away for too long hahaha

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
No. When you get braces off, you have to wear a retainer every day other than eating and sleeping for like 6 months, then you wear for like 30 minutes a day after that for another period of time that im not aware of, then you wean off of it.
Ahh, all right. (: Sounds like a hassle.

Btw, Palpi, are you a troll? :awesome:

Top Bottom