• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
DC universe on the ps3 is....average at best
WKC is ok
FF14 will probably never actually be released on consoles xD
FF11 worked pretty well on the Xbox
phantasy star did as well

all in all i think we need one more step in tech before consoles will be able to handle full mmo's

i hate pc gaming in general though so i'm hoping for some more console ones >_<

blade and soul from the makers of Aion looks pretty good though NCsoft makes gorgous worlds to explore

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Mario MMO = everyone is a plumber.

Though honestly, I don't think Nintendo will be able to shovel out a good one, unless they expand the capacity for their disks and hardware.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
pokemon mmo will be the death of pokesav.. Bringing back breeding, IV and EV training.. And the death to lazy battlers...

I think it'd hurt the veterns but help newcomers.

Sigh :/

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I know Zigsta can take an hour just doing one match with his friend over the DS...it's ridiculous. Not sure how an mmo would be like. You just see a bunch of people standing around in their circle camping and turtling lol.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Japanese are awesome

What surprises me is how many voice actors i could recognize.. not their names but their voices i have heard in other animes/games
You're not alone.

Oh had a black out here on my street or something. Was bored so I slept through it.

EDIT: I like how in the vid bored linked that he starts losing and then starts winning before going into that climax form. I was like: "Was that necessary?"

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
having 3 labs in one semester (bio II, orgo chem II and physics II) is sooo... Troublesome..

My sisters love tricking thier friends to do the cinammin challenge

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Who knows? Who cares? Celebrate the fact that the idiot is gone. I say we continue the festivities by getting him banned from AiB somehow as well.

Top Bottom