• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I wouldn't know. Ike boards are very diverse. We have our blacks, whites, browns, just need some latino.

Btw: San confirmed to me on AIM that he prefers Popeyes over KFC, because the Colonel doesn't know how to make good fried chicken like a Louisiana black woman does.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I met san, and told him It was me and he didn't remember. I was at Apex and stopped by the brawl side to watch him **** up Gnes for a few minutes and I congratulated him.

What a ****. <3

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I think Red is Phillipino...I'm Paki. Ussi is Indian. Forgot what Animist was. Niddo and Nys are Canadian, though one got exported.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Actually bored, IIRC when we were all trying to guess RedX's nationality we guessed Filipino and he said no. I think he said he was Cambodian, but I do remember him saying he is not Filipino.

EDIT: What Cristina said >_>

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Gone for a few hours and the topic goes haywire.

I met san, and told him It was me and he didn't remember. I was at Apex and stopped by the brawl side to watch him **** up Gnes for a few minutes and I congratulated him.

What a ****. <3
I remember remembering you. I also remember you trying to be vague or something like that when meeting you. I never knew how you looked beforehand. I wanted to play friendlies but you were either disinterested or you weren't there. I forget which.

@Bored

Why would I have a Nigerian accent? Hiding a NY accent is much more plausible even though I'm not even from the city. Kind of like you guys and your southern Texan accents.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
If I had to guess...Cuban or Latino. He just gives that vibe.

Gone for a few hours and the topic goes haywire.

I remember remembering you. I also remember you trying to be vague or something like that when meeting you. I never knew how you looked beforehand. I wanted to play friendlies but you were either disinterested or you weren't there. I forget which.

@Bored

Why would I have a Nigerian accent? Hiding a NY accent is much more plausible even though I'm not even from the city. Kind of like you guys and your southern Texan accents.
Don't talk dumb. I saw you trying to pose as a Nigerian Prince to scam some blond off of Craig's list.

"I remember remembering you." LOL

Edit: Wow I just got owned. Milk set to expire in two days, and it's already tasting sour -_-.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Muwahahahahah

I can't wait until ike comes out in project M. I played Ike on project M beta with magus a few months ago and he was pretty fun, but he will be infinitely cooler when he is officially released.

Don't get me wrong guys, I still love ike, I just don't love brawl anymore :(

I am always there in the hearts of all Ike mains!

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I had half a gallon of milk and a whole untouched one in the fridge and my mom goes out shopping and asks what we need. Nowhere did we say that we needed milk, and she comes home with two more gallons... So, atm, we have 4 milks in the fridge. :glare:

I go through a gallon of orange juice by myself within a couple of days.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Yo, you're from philly? Lets eat corn muffins together sometime.

I am like 30 min drive from philly!

We should smash sometime. I don't play brawl anymore, but I am still the greetest. (futurama reference)
Yeah, I live in Philly, but I go to school in State College (3.5 hrs away >.>). Either way, we must partake in our delicious corn-based foods at some point.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
She'll punt it into the other goalie's net. Or pull a Sanji from OP and send the ball around the world before landing in the net.

Top Bottom