• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Brother_Yokum

Smash Rookie
Ok I kinda thought as much, I don't even have vids, can't record (yet). Just wanted to know for future reference, I noticed a lot of other boards had archives, but not here.

@ Berserker, I could play in an hour or so, but I cant say i'll do so great cause I'm stuck with a wiimote for now :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ok I kinda thought as much, I don't even have vids, can't record (yet). Just wanted to know for future reference, I noticed a lot of other boards had archives, but not here.

@ Berserker, I could play in an hour or so, but I cant say i'll do so great cause I'm stuck with a wiimote for now :(
the wiimote?
man up and destroy with the wiimote, easy stuff on wifi XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
wiimote and nunchuck is doable. takes time to get used too...

i just hate any form of wireless controller... means batteries -_- or charging

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
wiimote and nunchuck is doable. takes time to get used too...

i just hate any form of wireless controller... means batteries -_- or charging
this man is in my head

also: I can't believe RoK got trolled so easily that it forced him out of "retirement" just to come here and say he's best ike ever even though part of his johns for losing to bored and brett is that he hadn't played the game in a while because he didn't own a wii and its definitely been a while since he last played brawl from what it sounds

and

how come I don't get a superlative U_U

lastly: I put too much sugar in my coffee and now it tastes way too sweet U_U

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
.. i don't know Bored, or Brett or others for the matter that well outside of what I see them post in this thread... Only Ike here I know outside brawl would be jam mainly just talking about visual novels and TWGOK..

You just need to be active and i can think of something most likely...

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
RoK losing to bored and brett
I know he lost to Bored.. When did he lose to Brett? 0.0 Was that after I left Ruddyfest? That is the last time i saw RoK...

Yea I wont argue with that.

Speaking of wifi would anyone like to play?
I don't mind playing.. Been a bit wifi inactive but I am always down for playing whenever.. Just PM me or something I am juggling like 20 games to keep up with so just let me know you wanna play and I'll get on.

@Yagami: ITS A NEW YEAR... Know if you going to Whobo yet? :troll:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
this man is in my head

also: I can't believe RoK got trolled so easily that it forced him out of "retirement" just to come here and say he's best ike ever even though part of his johns for losing to bored and brett is that he hadn't played the game in a while because he didn't own a wii and its definitely been a while since he last played brawl from what it sounds
He was just a joke. I could take practically every line of his and break it down in better defense. Yes he was good in the first few months of brawl, and yes he beat me 2-1 on wifi in the FIRST MONTH. But I guess that doesn't matter right? I mean, Berserker beat me 2-1 last bi-weekly. In RoK logic, he is clearly better than me. Yes I joined his stupid clan, in which I did NOTHING, because that whole clan thing did NOTHING. I left that thing, and made it a rule to never join a clan ever again.

And I don't remember playing him ever again until that Ruddyfest where I beat the crap out of him. I think after that first match, I 3 stocked him, looked at Brett, and he returned a look like he was about to start cracking up.

I appreciated the tips he gave me, but that doesn't mean I respected him. I mean really? King of Dallas? Heads up, there are only 2 Ike mains in Dallas RIGHT now. Not hard to be King of that. If anything, he's probably the biggest johner I have ever met in my life. I mean seriously..."I'm changing my costume now...that means I'm serious" LOL.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
He was just a joke. I could take practically every line of his and break it down in better defense. Yes he was good in the first few months of brawl, and yes he beat me 2-1 on wifi in the FIRST MONTH. But I guess that doesn't matter right? I mean, Berserker beat me 2-1 last bi-weekly. In RoK logic, he is clearly better than me. Yes I joined his stupid clan, in which I did NOTHING, because that whole clan thing did NOTHING. I left that thing, and made it a rule to never join a clan ever again.

And I don't remember playing him ever again until that Ruddyfest where I beat the crap out of him. I think after that first match, I 3 stocked him, looked at Brett, and he returned a look like he was about to start cracking up.

I appreciated the tips he gave me, but that doesn't mean I respected him. I mean really? King of Dallas? Heads up, there are only 2 Ike mains in Dallas RIGHT now. Not hard to be King of that. If anything, he's probably the biggest johner I have ever met in my life. I mean seriously..."I'm changing my costume now...that means I'm serious" LOL.
i could see this coming from a mile away...although i did laugh myself XD

i'm realtively new to brawl compared to a lot of you guys, so i cant say i know these people well, but i have seen scenario's in the uk when a guy who hasnt been around for a few years jsut appears and decides to claim hes the best, only to be dumbfounded by the newest techs, such as ZOMG DACUS -__-

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i use green ike...just because green is my favourite colour
for whatever reason people always replace green ike iwth some non-green texture on their wii's at tournament, it annoys me to no end i can tell you

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Mr. Doom is probably the best green Ike texture atm.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i know im no good anyway, so chances are whatever colour i use im not gonna be the best one with said colour XD

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
I use the blue and white Ike. It reminds me most of his Lord form.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
NYC has this red Ike tradition going on or something. lol
The other color NYC Ikes don't enter anything. -.-

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I use the blue and white Ike. It reminds me most of his Lord form.
This.

Also: lol'd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQh_TDhFggc&t=3m18s

Sen: I've begun picking up Touhou more often now, but it still keeps kicking my rear end on normal. I just went through a couple and I like 12's 1st stage theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exc44wBIkhU
REMIX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFktQ8cYoLo

lol look what I found searching Touhou songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X9OUGU8T08

Gonna start juggling between Touhou and my VNs. Late nights FTW!

Top Bottom