• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ive jsut walked into a video storm...
i haven't looked at sonic colours gameplay really, all ive really done is seen a review saying that its better than expected and is a little harder than most sonic games (thank god, they are stupidly easy in some cases)

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Wow... I was thinking of Corwin from Nine Princes in Amber (who my IRL brother was named after), which is a novel, and he's a pretty obscure character because he's not technically human and etc... and it guessed right first try after 20 questions. It even started to ask the right questions after about 12, a few of them got me snickering cause it obviously knew who it was at that point but kept asking questions to verify.

Edit: It even guessed Ike on the first try and I've never played any FE games so I couldn't answer all the questions accurately.

:248:

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I stumped it with Bass.EXE (again) and Mark the Tactician from FE7 (kinda cheating).

And Tsavong Lah (Star Wars EU: One of the Vong. It nearly got it right, guessed Amor, one of the Vong spies.). :D

-RedX-

Smash Lord
He guessed Asbel from Tales of Graces when I was thinking of L'arc from Arc Rise Fantasia. Not too bad I guess.

EDIT: Told him to go on and he got it right within 25-ish questions. lol

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
You have to realize that when using characters from classic novels, RPGs/video games, and the like he'll start getting close early, but not necessarily right the first time. Especially if the character is a bit too cliched.

lol @ Niddo with the Tactician. I'll try that myself.
EDIT: Just did. It failed. I lol'd when he guessed Andy from AW and when he asked if my character is sometimes mistaken for the opposite gender.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I was thinking of Celice(Sigurd's son, main character of FE4, Generation 2) and he ends up guessing Ike->Marth->Hector->Stumped. lol

•Col•

Smash Champion
Why does it seem like everyone is just finding out about Akinator now...? o_O

This is the third time I've seen it mentioned on different forums in the past 2 weeks...

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
I was just shown it today, while on another forum I frequent has apparently seen it this past summer. I don't care, I get lulz.

EDIT: @ Sen: only twice? I was able to manage this 4 times (not including the tactician).
I don't think of the obscure is why, need to prolly think of something waaaaayyyy out there next time

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Our politicians are judged on how many kids they kick in the face on a bi-monthly basis. Figures lower than 25 aren't even considered for candidacy in most provinces.

:248:

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Me neither. I barely use the laguz in Radiant Dawn. Didn't like the fact that it took forever for them to transform and almost instantly reverted back if put out in the open. It's still annoying to me even with Wildheart because of halved transformation boosts. I did have lulz with Volug/Zihark at A support and Volug having Daunt. Even with the heaviest weapon Zihark could wield, enemies barely hit him.

Also, :( because you can't make a broken character with Wrath/Resolve.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
My favorite use of parangon is to give it to kurthnaga, along with blossom. And let him slaughter
all his fellow dragons
at the end of Radiant dawn. Poor guys can't do a thing :D

Rangerike

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Thatsrike
I didn't really mean it like that, should've made it more clear. Guess I meant more well known? Idk

Dragons in RD were easy I liked dragons from PoR

Top Bottom