• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Link's boomerang will cause the blast off glitch to happen o.O am i late on that?

Now if we bring in numbers, MK has like 10 times the amount of mains than us.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
When he tells you to hide all of your wives, you'd better hide all your ****in wives, cause he means business.

Oh, and lock up your back door too.

And run for your life.

:248:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
when i play wolf i charge fsmash cause its like a grounded fair range wise.

And then i miss my aerial range and get wrecked trying to recover

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
dont wolf and ike have similar aerial range?

wolfs fair has the same range as marths so its close to ikes
bair is as long as ikes
wolfs uair has a small disjoint but a small hitbox too
dair extends pretty far but not nearly as far as ikes, ikes dair is beastly

so in hindsight, wolf is a swordless ike ;D

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Soooo Cocky!

:glare:Hhmph,

:embarrass:the closest wolf could ever get to is being swordless marth :woman: .

:mad:It takes more than skill to learn Ike! :mad:.....It takes an amalgamation of :smash:reaction:smash:, :evil:patience:evil:, :teeth:endurance:teeth:, :sick:determination:sick:, :idea:intuition:idea:, :grrr:courage:grrr:, :bluejump:perseverance:bluejump: and (last but not the least) the power of :colorful:friendship:colorful: to get through the perpetual hazards and reach his herculean potential :starman::demon::starman: !!!!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Nair and Fair though :< everyone has an awesome bair so its no surprise to me, but only zairs competes with Ike's fair range, but they only hit straight while ike's fair is a huge 220 degree hitbox that hits in crazy places and even behind Ike a tiny bit.

ike's nair also combos into jab :x

I'm just used to Ike. What are some Epic wolf combos? I gotta do something like jab > ftilt > side B spike land on platform, to dair guy on the get up attack (lol i can have wild imaginations)

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
wolf can combo anything from nair if you land the hits that have hitstun

bair> fsmash

falling shine >bair>fmash

AC fair >utilt/usmash

against awful opponents you can just fsmash across the stage :awesome:

i dont even know which of those are true combo's but they'll work since no one knows how to play against wolf

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
wolf can combo anything from nair if you land the hits that have hitstun

bair> fsmash

falling shine >bair>fmash

AC fair >utilt/usmash

against awful opponents you can just fsmash across the stage :awesome:

i dont even know which of those are true combo's but they'll work since no one knows how to play against wolf
Can't be as bad as Falco.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
true ike mains watch gurren lagann because of its complete and utter manliness therefore they have to watch panty and stocking since its made by the same team.

ike fights for his friends, he also watches animes that are friends with each other

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
which films? the gurren lagann movies?

i could give you a hug :3 but thats about it

if anything were to make you a man its kamina and his infinite wisdom

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So thanksgiving went well, loved the turkey with masala meant to make chicken tikka masala, so i guess i had a turkey tikka masala. Best turkey i ever ate though, first time I ever wanted to eat 2nds. Apple cider to top of the drinks too cause well my sisters love to pretend they drink wine.

Anything else I really didn't eat, there was pumpkin pie and such. I ate the liver of the turkey <3, and we all gave silly thanks to what we were thankful for. Nothing too big, we were all so informally dressed together, I didn't even self groom my facial hair.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Leaving to Best buy at 2am, though the thing I want isn't on sale i think.. so might just be a waste of my time, but oh well, I'm with a friend so I ain't gonna complain cause its still fun when not alone.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Pretty much spent the day watching football. Ate some good food as well =D
Same, both my teams won (Pats and Saints), so I'm done this week for football. I did not approve of how close the Saints vs Cowgirls game was though, Saints should have stomped them harder than that.

No offense to you Texas Ikes.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
back from my little party :). Had no turkey unfortunately. we had chicken with salads, mashed potatoes, some apple cider, some other stuffs, and a really good pecan pie. Well, too lazy (and stuffed) to talk further, see ya ppl.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Same, both my teams won (Pats and Saints), so I'm done this week for football. I did not approve of how close the Saints vs Cowgirls game was though, Saints should have stomped them harder than that.

No offense to you Texas Ikes.

I'm a 49er fan first, but the Cowboys just need a good coach to eliminate any dumb things this team does (lawlz at Roy Williams). In any case, it's always fun to root for the underdog.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i dont wathch american football, i also dont celebrate thanksgiving, but enjoy your holidays guys, we haz snow over here >.<

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Yesterday was my warm-up round. Tomorrow is when I have a mega-feast with my mom's family. I only had apple pie, we forgot to make stuffing, we didn't bother with canberry sauce. All the bells and whistles are brought out tomorrow.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm so effin pissed from Black Friday...I was 5th in line and I didn't get the digi cam I wanted, because two workers pointed me in total wrong directions, until I got to the manager and he told me we were sold out -_-....Cybder Monday, here I come.

Got a nice HP 20 inch monitor for 80, 8GB flash drive for 10, a 4GB microSD for 7, and two logitech wireless mouses for 15 total. Oh, and Staples had this thing going on where if you had a card, you buy a pack of 20 AA or AAA batteries and get full value back on your rewards. It was pretty legit. Some people bought like a 120 AA batteries (duracell).

I thought the store opened at 5, got there at 4:30, only to find out it opened at 6 LOL. God it was cold.

Oh well, onto Epic Mickey.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Everything i wanted wasn't on sale (and wasn't going to be sold out any time soon), and my friend wasn't allowed to get a new phone as he wasn't due for an upgrade.

We went to the mall as anything else we wanted could be bought there. I honestly didn't feel like spending money yet anymore, but my friend bought a video game, a poster, and colonge (sp).

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Looks like I won't be smashing anytime soon. Playing football today, I dislocated and fractured my left pinky. Had to go to the ER. They popped it back in and gave me a splint that doesnt let me move my pinky or ring. Small chance I may need surgery when I have my follow up with a Ortho surgeon. Hopefully not. Friends took some pics of it, so hopefully it'll be up on FB later.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
If it's your left hand...shouldn't you only need your thumb and pointer finger anyways? Thumb on the joystick, pointer finger on the L button, the other fingers are just for the controller to rest on.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
problem is it pushes away myother fingers away from the L button. I've already tried holding it. I kinda have to give some effort to push the L button. I can't ezplain it but..meh.

Top Bottom